Joint/tendon pain

halljo

halljo

Awards
I have been using Tri-flex for years and it's always seemed to work for me. Recently, I have started noticing a little more joint and tendon pain. I was wondering what you guys thought was the best supp or combo of supps for joint/tendon care.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Achilles
iForce Joint Help
Curcumin + Bioperine
EPharm Joint Force

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 36 and started developing lots of nagging joint and tendons injuries the past two years. Been on a multi w/ joint support complex and a cissus product for six months now. Noticed some improvement at first but now looking into trying something else. The profile of Antaeus Labs Achilles has me interested. Lots of positive reviews.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SuperCissus by USP Labs Or Animal Flex.
Scivation is going to release a joint product come the new year and it should be an eye opener. I got to beta-test it and it was unreal the difference in 4 weeks i had on the product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Animal flex or achilles antaeus labs would both be good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint Support XT will take care of your joint and tendon needs...be patient:)
What is this joint support XT you speak of!? ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint Support XT will take care of your joint and tendon needs...be patient:)
Haha yeah wtf... never heard of it! Something new coming from sns?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

nbfootball65

Awards
SuperCissus by USP Labs Or Animal Flex.
Scivation is going to release a joint product come the new year and it should be an eye opener. I got to beta-test it and it was unreal the difference in 4 weeks i had on the product.
I currently take both of those ( I have a small tear in my meniscus) seems to be working for me. I've used animal flex in the past for other issues and it's worked great

halljo

halljo

Awards
Appreciate the inputs. SuperCissus and Achilles seem to be my choice/s. Thanks

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Athletes Joint Restore is the best I have used. Achilles is second best. I have not gotten much results from cissus and I have tried several different products. I can't wait to see what is in Joint Support XT and the new scivation product.

Armbender

Awards
Ive used Super Cissus from USPLabs for years, but see a tonne of recommendations for Antaeus Labs Achilles

if its that good, why is it so damn hard to find to buy!

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I thought several times to try joint help, but I never figured out if it is a herbal extract, or a steroid compound / hormonal,
maybe someone knows something about it ?:
ParActin® (Boiactive 14-Neo-Andro Compound)

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
No legal supp even come close to the effects of tb500

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
40 year old geezer here, who thought from 20-35 years old he was fairly invincible. Started developing tendinitis and minor joint aches in multiple areas. After many different products these are my daily staples for the past year or so. Rarely have any pain regardless of what exercises are done anymore.

Internals - All generic Vitacost versions bought in bulk and taken daiily, split up AM/PM
Collagen types 1 & 3
Biocell collagen 2
Generic triple strength glucosamine & chondrotin
Msm ( raw powder) 10-15 grams
Super cissus (this is the only thing I cycle for 6-8 weeks at a time)

Topicals - Applied 2x daily AM/PM
E-pharm joint force
Pentrex cream

Its alot of stuff, but its fairly cost effective if bought through Viatcost or similar deal with bogo offers and the rest through Amazon etc. Only ends up averaging about 30 bucks a month or so. The collagen supps and bulk Msm are also great for skin, hair and all that jazz if you are into anti-aging like myself.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40 year old geezer here, who thought from 20-35 years old he was fairly invincible. Started developing tendinitis and minor joint aches in multiple areas. After many different products these are my daily staples for the past year or so. Rarely have any pain regardless of what exercises are done anymore.

Internals - All generic Vitacost versions bought in bulk and taken daiily, split up AM/PM
Collagen types 1 & 3
Biocell collagen 2
Generic triple strength glucosamine & chondrotin
Msm ( raw powder) 10-15 grams
Super cissus (this is the only thing I cycle for 6-8 weeks at a time)

Topicals - Applied 2x daily AM/PM
E-pharm joint force
Pentrex cream

Its alot of stuff, but its fairly cost effective if bought through Viatcost or similar deal with bogo offers and the rest through Amazon etc. Only ends up averaging about 30 bucks a month or so. The collagen supps and bulk Msm are also great for skin, hair and all that jazz if you are into anti-aging like myself.
That is a load of stuff but I can't get rid of my joint issues. I'll check some of that stuff out. Currently on Cissus XT, Orange Triad w/ joint complex, and a OTC supp from Walmart w MSM, Glucosamine, and Chondroiton. Which of those you listed has made the biggest impact?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pain won't be as bad when the humidity goes away. My joints/arthritis and other issues feel better when the dew point is low.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quit teasin and spill it T-Bone. My joints are killin...give me a reason to get outta bed.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
That is a load of stuff but I can't get rid of my joint issues. I'll check some of that stuff out. Currently on Cissus XT, Orange Triad w/ joint complex, and a OTC supp from Walmart w MSM, Glucosamine, and Chondroiton. Which of those you listed has made the biggest impact?
Well I think the collagen, glucosamine/chondrotin and msm should be the core of every joint health supplement scheme. And Msm needs to be taken in big doses with raw crystalline powder. Not in small capsule with fillers etc.

It really wasnt until I added the other stuff that I pretty much got rid of my issues though.