Bloating after cycle

coryjohnson

Awards
Ok so I recently did my first cycle. Started with test then 3 weeks in threw in tren e and ran it till the end. Then did a half pack of dbol. I'm 3 weeks off my cycle and 1.5 off dbol. My only problem is I'm all of the sudden getting a belly. Like a bloated pregnant looking belly and I'm still a skinny dude. How can I fix this?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How is your diet looking?

PCT?

Sodium?

coryjohnson

Awards
I've just been eating chicken, rice, a lot of greens and protein shakes. I've tried not to eat ****ty so this wouldn't happen and I've never had my stomach stick out like this. Been doing cardio too. Before the cycle I've always been able to eat pretty bad without having a problem. I'm ectomorph

coryjohnson

Awards
I don't understand what that is. I googled it and didn't see what it is

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Therapy. Did you research at all before you cycle? How long did you run test for, and how much how often? You could be in serious trouble my friend. Running test with no PCT is a recipe for disaster. Here's a writeup on what a PCT is. I would suggest seeing a doctor ASAP.

Taken from steriod.com:

When we supplement with anabolic androgenic steroids, our natural hormone levels are altered. Most anabolic steroids suppress our natural testosterone production to one degree or another, and if we’re not careful our estrogen and progesterone levels can increase beyond a healthy range. Of course, estrogen and progesterone can both be controlled while on cycle with proper supplementation practices, but the testosterone suppression will remain. Then we reach the point where our cycle has come to an end; we have discontinued the use of all anabolic steroids, and as a result something must be done. When we discontinue our steroid use, our testosterone levels are still in a suppressed state, and it’s often recommended you stimulate natural production and let your body normalize. While testosterone stimulation is the primary purpose, the normalization factor of a post cycle therapy plan is greatly important. Of course, as eluded to early on, sometimes implementing a PCT isn’t the best idea, and will delve into that shortly.

coryjohnson

Awards
I've actually got a dr appointment today on an unrelated matter so I'll ask when I'm there. I ran nolva around 6 weeks in. And again two weeks after last shot along with clomid, which I'm still running. This was my first cycle so I didn't really know what I was getting myself into.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand what that is. I googled it and didn't see what it is
reason why we cant have nice things right here. you need something to keep that estrogen under control or you will end up worst then bloated lol

coryjohnson

Awards
I started test at 2 cc a weeks then for the first two weeks. Then gradually upped it a little to 1.25 a shot so it makes it 2.5 a week then gradually back down to 1cc a shot or 2cc a week until I ran out. .75 cc of tren 3 times a week for first 3 weeks then switched to 1cc twice a week for the rest

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How many mg/ml is your test? Did you just buy this off some clown in the gym or something? Lack of understanding these drugs can permanently damage your body for good. How old are you?

Definitely tell your doctor everything, EVERYTHING. You're gonna need his help because your situation doesn't sound good at all. Have him do blood work and pray that you didn't seriously compromise your body. Nolva and clomid are used as PCT's, but I don't really understand the timeline of your cycle. How long were you running test for?

coryjohnson

Awards
It was a 250ml. I bought it from a friend of mine who ran it and he didn't have any problems. He lined me up with the blockers and everything. That being said he only did one shot of tren before he went crazy from it and I ran almost a full cycle of it. Also I'm 24

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
its how much you eat, not what you eat that affects weight gain or loss. Although it might be in part to a cycle, are you tracking how many calories you are eating a day? Not meals, calories

coryjohnson

Awards
No I don't track it. I just try to eat clean and eat till I'm full. I've never had a problem like this before I did the cycle

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
No I don't track it. I just try to eat clean and eat till I'm full. I've never had a problem like this before I did the cycle
theres your problem. You're probably eating in a caloric surplus

coryjohnson

Awards
Ok so probably just track it and maybe carb cycling

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you don't even need carb cycling. Just tracking calories and figuring out what your basal metabolic rate (BMR) is. When altering hormones nutrient partitioning is increased so you can eat more without it affecting you as much. Now that you are off cycle you partitioning is normal and eating in such a surplus will cause weight gain.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its how much you eat, not what you eat that affects weight gain or loss. Although it might be in part to a cycle, are you tracking how many calories you are eating a day? Not meals, calories
Bloating can come from sodium dairy carbs nit enough water intake total loss is kind of kcal related but ops problem seems a bit more than just weight gain

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go to the doctor. Then start over with everything, including diet and training. Stay away from anabolics and things you don't understand.