Cardarine detection time

Darkarcher

Awards
Athlete considering trying Cardarine, does anyone know how long the detection time on it for drug tests? Like how long do you have to be off of it to test negative.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Athlete considering trying Cardarine, does anyone know how long the detection time on it for drug tests? Like how long do you have to be off of it to test negative.
There are a number of studies relating to this, but unfortunately I havent delved too deeply into them (most of the relevant ones appear to require payment to view).

A cursory search of anecdotal feedback gives a detection-window of anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks. Without further evidence I would recommend not taking GW, unless you have a 'lengthy' time period post-dosing prior to your event.

I should note, too, that I am unsure just how rigorous the testing you in particular may undergo, and whether your agency will even have the capacity to accurately test for GW. In saying that though, again, I would err on the side of caution (until there is strong data indicating otherwise).

Darkarcher

Awards
Thank you! Would you say 4-5 months post dosing after maybe a 6 week cycle of GW would be lengthy enough to be safe? Or should I just not do it to be on the safe side.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thank you! Would you say 4-5 months post dosing after maybe a 6 week cycle of GW would be lengthy enough to be safe? Or should I just not do it to be on the safe side.
From what I understand, they test for the presence of any relevant metabolites in urine; I would assume these metabolites to have been exhaustively eliminated from the body over such a lengthy period.

Hastur

Awards
There are a number of studies relating to this, but unfortunately I havent delved too deeply into them (most of the relevant ones appear to require payment to view).

A cursory search of anecdotal feedback gives a detection-window of anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks. Without further evidence I would recommend not taking GW, unless you have a 'lengthy' time period post-dosing prior to your event.

I should note, too, that I am unsure just how rigorous the testing you in particular may undergo, and whether your agency will even have the capacity to accurately test for GW. In saying that though, again, I would err on the side of caution (until there is strong data indicating otherwise).
From what I understand, they test for the presence of any relevant metabolites in urine; I would assume these metabolites to have been exhaustively eliminated from the body over such a lengthy period.
I just want to say that I 100% back NewAgeMayan and his thoughts on this matter. I would imagine there are no traceable metabolites left in your urine after 4-5 months off GW. To the best of my knowledge, all cases where it was detected involved people using it DURING an event, and not prior.