Exotherm

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No questions here, just wanted to give a good review. I'm about 5 weeks in, started with 2 pumps a day and after 3 weeks I hadn't noticed a single effect, and almost stopped my run. Instead, I went to 3 pumps a day, and the last 2 weeks I am down about an inch on my waist, more vascular, and with zero change in scale weight. I've been getting comments about looking bigger/leaner constantly. My go to for a cut used to be xi-kt before it was discontinued, however I'm getting better results with this than I ever did with xi-kt. Awesome product BLR!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice brother! Congrats! How tall are you and how much do you weigh? I'm curious as to the number of pumps a day based on those factors.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 6'1 holding steady now at 205 around 12%, started cutting 4 months ago with alphamine and EC at 220 or so, and since adding exotherm have really made drastic visual changes with no noticeable change in weight.. pretty awesome stuff and definitely exceeding my expectations!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm 6'1 holding steady now at 205 around 12%, started cutting 4 months ago with alphamine and EC at 220 or so, and since adding exotherm have really made drastic visual changes with no noticeable change in weight.. pretty awesome stuff and definitely exceeding my expectations!
Awesome to hear! I'm thinking of running my exotherm here soon!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Exotherm is legit stuff! Im running it not and 6 days in im down 3lbs. and I Highly suggest 3 pumps that is the sweet spot. Im already noticing leaning effects cant wait to see what this does with another bottle and some alphamine gonna be wicked. Keep up the killer work Scottfalcon don't give up go harder! What else you taking?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mattabolic you're going to love it with alphamine.. I'm using it with alphamine and ephedrine right now and it's the best cut stack I've ever used

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I need to find some ephedrine isn't there stuff u can get over the counter starts with a b that is close to ephedrine? Im amped to get my alphamine Monday from the best place on earth TGBSUPPLEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx Scottfalcon cant wait to see your final results

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah OTC bronkaid just ask at the pharmacy its usually behind the counter

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
That's what it is bronkaid gonna add that in today gonna go get some. Thx brother il be following your final results so keep posting Scottfalcon

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No questions here, just wanted to give a good review. I'm about 5 weeks in, started with 2 pumps a day and after 3 weeks I hadn't noticed a single effect, and almost stopped my run. Instead, I went to 3 pumps a day, and the last 2 weeks I am down about an inch on my waist, more vascular, and with zero change in scale weight. I've been getting comments about looking bigger/leaner constantly. My go to for a cut used to be xi-kt before it was discontinued, however I'm getting better results with this than I ever did with xi-kt. Awesome product BLR!
Thanks for posting this bro. I tinkered with the Exotherm formula for months before I settled on the current blend. Its perfect. Great AI properties and awe inspiring fat burning potential. Im stoked its working so well for you. If you get a free second please post a review in the review section. Dont forget to give a number review as this is what people see first ;)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/272219-exotherm.html

3 pumps does seem to be the sweet spot. No joint pain (for most) but all the benefits.
Keep us updated on your progress!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add this is the 1st day ive noticed as soon as I do something active feels like the heats on lol man u can feel the thermogenic in it kick in was doing some cleaning up at work and felt like they turned the heat on but was just me

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely will post a review brundel, awesome work! And yeah, the heat, especially with alphamine and ephedrine is insane.. i sweat alot normally, but it's just absurd how much I sweat with this combo.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone who has run both formestane and exotherm directly compare the two in effectiveness?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost 2 weeks into exotherm and its working like a charm....some of the best workouts I've had in a while even without a preworkout...looks like I'm gonna have to pick up some more

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone who has run both formestane and exotherm directly compare the two in effectiveness?
Ive run both and I like the Exotherm better.
Lots of users are also saying they like Exo better. Im sure other guys will chime in though.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
maybei ll just add in another bottle of exotherm then.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont see why not.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran em both. Both are awesome. Tight race but Exo wins it for me. The visual leaning and drying is just so noticeable and dramatic. Plus It boosts my mood and energy more.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On second guess, that's a lot of cream. Maybe something more like Exotherm, Follidrone and Viron would be more like it?
I would for suuuuure do this. Firstly because its alot of gel to apply but i think follidrone and virons would be a ton more effective.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I recover from my shoulder surgery gonna do another bottle of exotherm heck probably 2 that stuff just isn't right at all its liquid gold!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i can use it in trest cyle ?
I think you would be pushing your luck if Exotherm was your only AI while using Trest. I believe the preliminary consensus was that Exo is weaker than Formeron as an AI (better in many other regards) and Letrone was comparable strength-wise. Formeron is what a lot of guys use with Trest but for many it is still not enough.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Jebrook posted my final log. Lowest I got to was at 206 but defly got leaner than I have been between exotherm, alphamine,vasoburn and java lather its been a killer combo if it wasn't for surgery I could of did so so so much better! Thx everyone for the help and support will be running another log soon after my surgery.