about +-15% BF. Should I try OTC AI to dry up

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I want to "dry" up, but I think my BF is around 15% as I can start to see outline of my upper abs. Would adding a OTC AI help? Or should I concentrate on lowering my BF first?

Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Get to around 10%
Once you set your body up
In a lean state then supplement will help finish off your physique and your diet 15% may be too high for most but it depends on where you store most
Of your BF. Save the supps for the last resort and let your diet and training do the hard work for when you do stall or hit roadblocks always have things to add or
Modify when all possible

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
At 15% I would suggest sticking to your diet and dropping a little more body fat first. You may see some results at your current bf%, but you'll have much more pronounced results and benefits if you're in the 10-12% range. Did you have any products specifically in mind that you had your eye on?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Get to around 10%
Once you set your body up
In a lean state then supplement will help finish off your physique and your diet 15% may be too high for most but it depends on where you store most
Of your BF. Save the supps for the last resort and let your diet and training do the hard work for when you do stall or hit roadblocks always have things to add or
Modify when all possible
Most of my BF is around my love handles and lower ab. And some, but little around my chest. I just caliper my love handles and it is around 7mm and my under my left arm at around 5mm.

At 15% I would suggest sticking to your diet and dropping a little more body fat first. You may see some results at your current bf%, but you'll have much more pronounced results and benefits if you're in the 10-12% range. Did you have any products specifically in mind that you had your eye on?
I don't have any products in mind yet as I am just now researching about AI. I am on Ultmate T, but that is not a dedicated AI. Which products do you suggest once I get down to 10-12% BF?

FYI - I am guessing that my BF is around 15% based on that one "pic that shows BF ranges" that I see whenever there is a "whats my BF% thread" I stared getting back to shape about 5-6 months ago. I started at over 20% BF (162lbs). I had manboobs. I am now down to 147 LBS (bench around 195lbs / dead around 305lbs / not sure about squat as most iv'e tried was 10 reps of 185 with little trouble..

CJNator

Awards
If I were you I would do reduce xt(I helped me a lot with eliminating fat around my mid section) and target a2(which also helped around my mid section). Both would be a great non stim fat burning stack as long as your diet is in check.

CJNator

Awards
Add in alphamine and you are g2g but tread lightly when mixing Target A2 with stimulants, it will beef up the stim effect.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any products in mind yet as I am just now researching about AI. I am on Ultmate T, but that is not a dedicated AI. Which products do you suggest once I get down to 10-12% BF?
I would suggest Erase Pro by PES, or Reduce-XT. Both have great profiles and I can speak personally that they both work well. I would give it another month or so and really clean up your diet and try to get your BF level a little lower. These products really shine when you're looking to go from lean to shredded

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Add in alphamine and you are g2g but tread lightly when mixing Target A2 with stimulants, it will beef up the stim effect.
Neither of these products are AI's, but they will definitely help you lose some more body fat. Alphamine is incredible stuff, and supplementing with Target A2 before cardio has always helped me.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of my BF is around my love handles and lower ab. And some, but little around my chest. I just caliper my love handles and it is around 7mm and my under my left arm at around 5mm.

FYI - I am guessing that my BF is around 15% based on that one "pic that shows BF ranges" that I see whenever there is a "whats my BF% thread" I stared getting back to shape about 5-6 months ago. I started at over 20% BF (162lbs). I had manboobs. I am now down to 147 LBS (bench around 195lbs / dead around 305lbs / not sure about squat as most iv'e tried was 10 reps of 185 with little trouble..
Lol! You mean this one? :)
image.jpg

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest Erase Pro by PES, or Reduce-XT. Both have great profiles and I can speak personally that they both work well. I would give it another month or so and really clean up your diet and try to get your BF level a little lower. These products really shine when you're looking to go from lean to shredded
I am somewhat familar with Erase Pro by PES as I have loved everything that I've tired (except norco, but I only tried a sample). I noticed that Erase Pro is more expensive as Reduce-XT. Do you think the extra $10 is worth it? How many bottles of each should I run?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Lol! You mean this one? :)
View attachment 123186
Yep, thats the one. Now that I am looking at it again, I would say I stared at close to 30% BF. I currently look very similar to the dude with 15% BF. It took my about 5 months to do so with help of EC + Alphamine + Ultimate T + E9 (not in that order and not all at the same time).

Edit. I forgot to mentioned that I had a 4 week run of Ep1C Unleashed.

Last edited:
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on man. Good progress. I say continue cutting. There is an AI for that called Exotherm. It has two AI's and two fat burners in a transdermal carrier. It is amazing for cutting. Totally fine to use at your current percentage. It will help a lot, but the suggestions about diet are on point. If you want I can link you to more info on Exotherm.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I believe you would get a good boost out of running an aromatase inhibitor right now maybe not as much cosmetically as you would at a lower %. But we as males have alot of aromatase enzymes in those problem areas you stated. Also fat loss is "easier" in a lower estrogenic enviroment. I myself would run some exotherm and reduce xt and throw in whatever thermos you like when ever you want. The most important is the diet though have that down for your base and then the supps can shine and do what they are supposed to. You could look into some natural anabolics as well they can help shift you into a more anabolic state primed for growth and fat loss. Such as Dermastrength, Most Wanted, AlphaMax, Anabeta, Myosynergy Ect. You could make a drastic change in a couple months with a solid diet in place and some of the supplements listed above.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe you would get a good boost out of running an aromatase inhibitor right now maybe not as much cosmetically as you would at a lower %. But we as males have alot of aromatase enzymes in those problem areas you stated. Also fat loss is "easier" in a lower estrogenic enviroment. I myself would run some exotherm and reduce xt and throw in whatever thermos you like when ever you want. The most important is the diet though have that down for your base and then the supps can shine and do what they are supposed to. You could look into some natural anabolics as well they can help shift you into a more anabolic state primed for growth and fat loss. Such as Dermastrength, Most Wanted, AlphaMax, Anabeta, Myosynergy Ect. You could make a drastic change in a couple months with a solid diet in place and some of the supplements listed above.
Agreed. I think at higher BF %'s, cortisol control/estrogen control might play a better part then your typical stim fat burner.

CJNator

Awards
Neither of these products are AI's, but they will definitely help you lose some more body fat. Alphamine is incredible stuff, and supplementing with Target A2 before cardio has always helped me.
Oh yea I know, I posted it on the fact that a estro blocker wasn't that useful at his BF%. I should have mentioned that.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Right on man. Good progress. I say continue cutting. There is an AI for that called Exotherm. It has two AI's and two fat burners in a transdermal carrier. It is amazing for cutting. Totally fine to use at your current percentage. It will help a lot, but the suggestions about diet are on point. If you want I can link you to more info on Exotherm.
Thank you. It was NOT easy. At first I made mistake of basically starving myself. Then I found this forum and started to learned how to cut the right way with slowly increasing calorie deficit. I knew nothing about any of the supps prior to this forum except EC. I honestly don't think I could have done with without supps BECAUSE I convinced myself if I am wasting my time and money if my diet and exercise doesn't isn't on good.

I am near end of my Ultimate T run but have decide to continue 1 more month making it a 12 week run. I am considering adding AlphaMax now and run for 8 weeks and take a rest from Test Boosters. I will explore adding Exotherm or Erase Pro or Reduce-XT. For some strange reason Ep1C Unleashed makes me vomit on empty stomach. Which sucks because I workout 1st thing the morning fasted. I am stilling willing to try other natty stuff.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes Alphamax would be a fantastic choice as arimistane tends to offer a very strong drying effect! More then that however Alphamax provides a full 50mg of Forskolin which is going to aid in actually leaning you down and creating a harder more defined physique and those effects from Forskolin will stick with you even after stopping the product! You could add Reduce XT in however arimistane may have some cortisol controlling properties already and it seems some people attribute the "dry joint" effecr partially due to low cortisol so in that sense adding Reduce XT may be a bit overboard! Also if your already taking Ultimate T I dont see a reason to add in more cortisol controlling product, between Ultimate T and Alphamax, youll be more then covered!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Yes Alphamax would be a fantastic choice as arimistane tends to offer a very strong drying effect! More then that however Alphamax provides a full 50mg of Forskolin which is going to aid in actually leaning you down and creating a harder more defined physique and those effects from Forskolin will stick with you even after stopping the product! You could add Reduce XT in however arimistane may have some cortisol controlling properties already and it seems some people attribute the "dry joint" effecr partially due to low cortisol so in that sense adding Reduce XT may be a bit overboard! Also if your already taking Ultimate T I dont see a reason to add in more cortisol controlling product, between Ultimate T and Alphamax, youll be more then covered!
I like the sounds of only using UT and AlphaMax. That way I will know what works and what doesn't. So now, I need to get 1 bottle of UT and 2 bottles of Alphamax and will continue with calorie deficit. Then swtich to bulk.

Edit: Should I add Oxymax XT? I've heard great things about it, but have not tried yet (hint hint). I've been wanting to try since I've read about it on priceplow.

How does that sound?

Last edited:
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OxyMax XT would be a great addition for several reasons. 1 its going to bump up your dose of Forskolin-95 to the top end of clinical dosing and 2. its going to provide you with Amentoflavone that may aid in strength gains during a caloric deficit. Of course there is the added benefit of suppressed appetite and increased energy expenditure which will obviously help with fat loss. Lastly, it should help to improve mood which will make getting through your diet that much easier!

I know PHW is doing a sale on Performax product and you can get both Alphamax and OxyMax at 20% off when using Performax20 at checkout!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were you I would do reduce xt(I helped me a lot with eliminating fat around my mid section) and target a2(which also helped around my mid section). Both would be a great non stim fat burning stack as long as your diet is in check.
Agreed. Eradicate E would be a good addition as well

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So many options OP.

Inhibit E has ingredients that lower estrogen while also lowering bodyfat. IMO a one-two combo like that is preferred as the higher the bf% you are, the more estrogen you carry and the greater the estrogen:test ratio. With ingredients in there to lower bodyfat AND estrogen conversion, you reap the benefits of lower E while using it and then AFTER as well.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Elim1nate and Reduce XT will make you look allot "Drier" even at a bit of a higher bf% but once your 10-12% you will look sick. new Erase Pro would be a great aid at 15% to speed up fat loss, and enhance b cell oxidization.

Reactions: mw1
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to "dry" up, but I think my BF is around 15% as I can start to see outline of my upper abs. Would adding a OTC AI help? Or should I concentrate on lowering my BF first?

Thanks
An aromatase inhibitor (AI) will certainly help you dry out but they also have some other properties that are beneficial when fat loss is the goal. AI's raise testosterone levels and testosterone is a fantastic tool for fat loss. You also get the added muscle growth potential, libido, strength and everything else test is known for.

Some AI's have other effects that will further assist you in reaching your goal. For example EXOTHERM is a transdermal with 2 AI's in it but it also has 2 fantastic fat burners=
stearoyl vanillylamide and cirsium oligophyllum. So you get all the benefits of the AI plus the added fat burners. Both of the fat burners we included work very well transdermally.

Another option is LETRONE. Letrone is exceptionally stout as a natural AI but there are animal studies that imply that it also may increase HGH, Igf-1, T3, T4 and cAMP. So you get the strong AI plus insane fat loss and anabolic potential.

Exotherm has the same AI as letrone plus another AI and the fat burners. Letrone will be stronger as an AI but Exotherm will be better as a fat burner. Both will be very powerful tools you can use to shread off the last bit of fat to get to the finish line.

CJNator

Awards
An aromatase inhibitor (AI) will certainly help you dry out but they also have some other properties that are beneficial when fat loss is the goal. AI's raise testosterone levels and testosterone is a fantastic tool for fat loss. You also get the added muscle growth potential, libido, strength and everything else test is known for.

Some AI's have other effects that will further assist you in reaching your goal. For example EXOTHERM is a transdermal with 2 AI's in it but it also has 2 fantastic fat burners=
stearoyl vanillylamide and cirsium oligophyllum. So you get all the benefits of the AI plus the added fat burners. Both of the fat burners we included work very well transdermally.

Another option is LETRONE. Letrone is exceptionally stout as a natural AI but there are animal studies that imply that it also may increase HGH, Igf-1, T3, T4 and cAMP. So you get the strong AI plus insane fat loss and anabolic potential.

Exotherm has the same AI as letrone plus another AI and the fat burners. Letrone will be stronger as an AI but Exotherm will be better as a fat burner. Both will be very powerful tools you can use to shread off the last bit of fat to get to the finish line.
This^^^ I totally forgot about BLRs new AI when I'm on once right now lol from what I've read I definitely recommend Exotherm and for my experience I highly recommend Letrone.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Would Inhibit E and Reduce XT be similar to Exotherm?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've used all three supplements, including new and OG Inhibit E. IMO the effects of Inhibit E/Reduce XT combo would be good but you can't really compare to the effects from Exotherm. That's apples to oranges. Similar mechanisms with the AI's, but Exotherm has 4 outstanding transdermal ingredients that are completely different. If you want fat burning, drying out, and estrogen control, then Exotherm would provide more drastic results in my experience.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Erosion is something to consider

90 capsules
50mg Arimistane per cap

When the time is right of course

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440959814.113342.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really a comparison.
Exotherm has 2 AIs and 2 fat burners....combined I think this is the best transdermal available presently for lean gains or fat burning.
The fat loss potential is exceptional with Exotherm. Even better than Formeron which IS saying something.