Been away for a while...what's new

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What new products are out now? It's been about a year (ish) since I've posted. Got super burnt out on the whole forum thing and got a new job and all. Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What new products are out now? It's been about a year (ish) since I've posted. Got super burnt out on the whole forum thing and got a new job and all. Thanks.
Welcome back to the board. As far as Black Lion Research, we just released two sick new AI's the past couple of months. Letrone and Exotherm. One is oral and the other is a fat burning transdermal. Hottest OTC AI's on the market right now. We also have an OTC SERM product called Rebirth. Tons of logs up at the moment and rave reviews. Let me know if you want more info on those.
SARMs are also a major topic of discussion these days. Lots of companies have disappeared but a lot of hot new ones have taken their place. I'm sure their reps will chime in. Lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm interesting. I will look into rebirth. I'm going to be running a hormonal soon so that may be something ill consider.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on. I'm sure you know how to find stuff but let me know if you want links to any logs or FAQ's. Vujade's log on Rebirth was very complete and detailed in particular.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back sir, and good deal on the new job!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm interesting. I will look into rebirth. I'm going to be running a hormonal soon so that may be something ill consider.
Hey Buddie, welcome back!. DermaTrest is back for a limited time. You can get it at Nutri-verse. As far as SNS goes, we have Epi-plex for our version of -epi. It's a great deal if you like (-)-Epicatechin products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tudca?! Finally lol and yes. Everyone knows I'm a PES fan lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Lots of hot products coming from OL and OL UK these days.

SARMS are all the rage right now. My fav is LGD (nice on a bulk/recomp), Ghar1ne (growth hormone secretalouge), and Ostarine (sweet on a cut).

OL does 3rd party testing on all their SARMS not just COAs so you know you are getting what's on the bottle.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EvoMuse is on fire with all of it's new releases these days.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back! Performax Labs is coming out with a GDA. It has been pushed back due to a sourcing issue, but I believe it is resolved for the most part. The initial batch will be small, but the formula is great.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
OL Ep1c unleashed
Athletix ergonine
OL conqu3r
Controlled Labs white rapids
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Controlled Labs Oxiomega
SNS xgels
PES anabeta elite
Fearn soy lecithin granules

Fat burners:
PES Norcodrene
PES Alphamine
PES Shift
BLR letrone
BLR exotherm

Protein:

pes select
Animal whey
MTS machine

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Plenty of products have come out lately!
Performax:
New GDA coming out soon
OxyMax Xt Fat burner w/ F95
new HyperMax soon

BLR
Letrone -AI
Rebirth - SERM-LIKE product meant to boost hpta and recovery of test levels
Exotherm- AI+ fat burner

EvoMuse
BMP
Brite Hybrid beta's, final version released soon
MyoSynergy Elite

USPLabs
Ultimate T Test booster
Modern Protein

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vital Labs has a few new products as well. Epi 2.0 and anafuse. Also Hard Rock Supplements Super mandro and andro the giant.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do before I start my first log in such a long time. Plan on running something huge after my hormonal run. All still in planning stages. Thanks guys.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do before I start my first log in such a long time. Plan on running something huge after my hormonal run. All still in planning stages. Thanks guys.
What kind of hormonal run you thinkin?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been there done that with PP andro products lol I'll look into it though for sure. Need to get some type of log going. Doing GVT starting September 7 so I hope to have my stack by then. TF warehouse in five minutes from my house lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1! So much has changed in the game since you left its hard to even know where to start. :D

Good to see you around again man.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been posting, but have been reading. Going to be doing a log here in a couple of weeks probably. Hope you all are doing well

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clicked the new posts button and saw your name to the side and thought "wow, it's been a while" and then saw your thread title lol.

Glad to see you back, brother.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been posting, but have been reading. Going to be doing a log here in a couple of weeks probably. Hope you all are doing well
you're fired. ;p I never realized how many more posts you had than me... chit

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah been into other things that take up time so didn't really have time to get on here too much.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Woah

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is like when Michael Jordan came back from baseball.