Insulin Sensitivity while......

K

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Its a pretty well know fact that use of GH can/will eventually effect your bodys insulin sensitivity and inturn make you insulin resistant. It seems that MK677 is having the same impact on people insulin sensitivity.
Heres my question..... Alot of people use Glycophage/Metformin to restore insulin sensitivity during GH use and/or exogenous insulin use.....im NOT fan of Glucophage because of the GI stress side effects!
With what we know about Glycobol and its ingredients (some on this board know ALOT more about it than most)....can Glycobol be used to restore/maintain insulin sensitivity during MK677 use? How/When to dose?
My carbs will stay around 250g/day during the off season and they are all placed during and post training. I take 300mg Rala pretraining and drink 50g HBCD during training......I get another 100g immediately post training from a fast source, and another 75-100g in the following meal and thats it for the day for my carb intake. I still have 2-3 meals left at that point of protein/fat.
Should the Glycobol be taken with my final 75-100g carb meal, or immediatelt prebed?
Or, is there an even better alternative?
Thanks guys

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cant hurt but I'd post this in AAS for more answers

Read through Danger Dave's new log too there was some good discussion on this topic

S

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
i dont see much discussion in that log, the average person using mk isnt going to shoot peptides multiple times a day.

there are quite a few things that increase insulin sensitivity though, diet being a major factor. havent researched it all that much as far as insulin resistance but my guess would be it depends on how long you plan to use it and where your baseline is, not starting out fat would likely help. a couple bottles i imagine would be easier to bounce back from also,

c3g, maybe curcumin, different gdas like mentioned,.Jiaogulan, theres some different options to throw in, i havent decided myself.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Its a pretty well know fact that use of GH can/will eventually effect your bodys insulin sensitivity and inturn make you insulin resistant. It seems that MK677 is having the same impact on people insulin sensitivity.
Heres my question..... Alot of people use Glycophage/Metformin to restore insulin sensitivity during GH use and/or exogenous insulin use.....im NOT fan of Glucophage because of the GI stress side effects!
With what we know about Glycobol and its ingredients (some on this board know ALOT more about it than most)....can Glycobol be used to restore/maintain insulin sensitivity during MK677 use? How/When to dose?
My carbs will stay around 250g/day during the off season and they are all placed during and post training. I take 300mg Rala pretraining and drink 50g HBCD during training......I get another 100g immediately post training from a fast source, and another 75-100g in the following meal and thats it for the day for my carb intake. I still have 2-3 meals left at that point of protein/fat.
Should the Glycobol be taken with my final 75-100g carb meal, or immediatelt prebed?
Or, is there an even better alternative?
Thanks guys
The reduction in insulin sensitivity was reversed after a period of 26 weeks of MK 677 I believe (don't have the study in front of me, just remember it did go back to normal).

Supps to increase insulin sensitivity:

- fish oil
- chromium
- white bean extract
- DHEA
- vitamin D
- magnesium
- resveratrol
- polyphenols found in cocoa, green tea, etc

My Favorites to Improve Insulin Sensitivity:
- Taurine
- Alpha lipoic acid
- Cinnamon
- Green tea extract
- Fenugreek

K

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies thus far. My protocol is to utilize the MK677 for 6months straight. The benefits of GH can be greatly increased with extended use, rather than shorter blasts....obviously GH "works" in a shorter period of time, but its a compound that has a better benefit ratio with longer/continual use.....im just looking to reduce the onset of insulin resistance and keep my sensitivity performing optimally.
So from the responses thus far, I gather Glycobol isnt the ideal product for this.....?