Nipple Stimulation with Forskolin-95?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else had this happen? I took FS-95 for 2-3 weeks and my nipples were hard almost the whole time. It got really old lol. I was taking 2-3 pills a day. I lowered it to 1 pill a day for a few days, with no improvement. My nipples eventually started getting puffy, so I aborted the run. I really didn't want to because it was working so well. I went down at least a notch+ on my belt in that time frame, and actually gained strength in the process. Am I alone in this, or has anyone else had these same problems? Do I need to use an AI or something when I take forskolin lol? I hope not! Not sure if its prolactin or estrogen causing the constantly hard nipples, which led to puffiness. The new formula also has HC in it, which is also supposed to increase cAMP. Is it increasing it too much? I'm not sure whats going on, but I would really like to be able to stay on this for 12 weeks.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Eric Potratz wroted something back in the days about that forskolin increases aromatase activity due cAMP mod and eventually could increase formation of estrogen. .

Don´t remember exactly where I read it though.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Really should not ever be a concern but I won't speak all-knowing with an individual reaction.

What else were you using?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea letrone is an awesome AI. I have a bottle of it right now. And I also haven't heard of this issue. What was your last cycle or run? That could have something to do with it.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Hmm..thanks for the comments guys. I havent run anything else that could be contributing in a long time. The only other things i was running were baiba, creatine and high volume/or agmatine depending on need. I had no idea i would need an ai to run forskolin lol. I did come across someone recently saying that increased cAMP could increase aromatase action, but haven't looked into that yet.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I've not heard of this issue, but i guess it is possible.

If you need a good OTC AI, check out Letrone by BLR.

You could run it at 1 cap a day, and that should do the trick...
Will 1 cap a day crush estrogen, or just lower it some? Do you have to taper it to avoid rebound? Does it have any effect on prolactin?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is highly unlikely and anyone saying so is basing it on very very primitive reasoning that any increase in cAMP must result in an increase in E2. There are so many more steps involved. Forskolin's effects on aromatase are indirect as well, so it is unpredictable. Any work on the matter is on cancer tumor cell lines or on CYP19. Forskolin and estradiol also have opposite effects on some cell processes including the activity of tyrosine hydroxylase. Meanwhile we have an actual studies in humans showing it improves body composition and results in an increase in free testosterone. Some work I've seen in the past speculates it results in an increase in E2 and T due to it's effects on cAMP, but again that was in vitro on cell lines, and the dose would be much different than what you're taking. The addition of HC would not amplify the effect with that respect since HC does not impact cAMP levels the same way forskolin does.

Nipple hardness is usually the complete opposite of puffiness and they are not seen hand in hand. Nipple hardness is usually the opposite symptom of an increase in estrogen or progesterone. Exogenous testosterone administration without an AI would barely lead to those types of symptoms by that length of time.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Nipple hardness is usually the complete opposite of puffiness and they are not seen hand in hand. Nipple hardness is usually the opposite symptom of an increase in estrogen or progesterone. Exogenous testosterone administration without an AI would barely lead to those types of symptoms by that length of time.
So what are you saying is meant by nipple hardness? That it doesn't correlate to an increase in E or prog, or that it does? Whenever ive done anything hormonal in the past, I get nearly "constant" nipple hardness after a few weeks, which is then followed by itching and then puffiness and then a lump if let go that far without using an AI or serm. By nature, my nipples never get hard unless I get the chills or something. Only with hormone use. In the past "constant" nipple hardness has always led down the road that ends in gyno. Thankfully ive always been able to catch it fast enough, or in one case a long time ago, reverse the beginnings of it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what are you saying is meant by nipple hardness? That it doesn't correlate to an increase in E or prog, or that it does? Whenever ive done anything hormonal in the past, I get nearly "constant" nipple hardness after a few weeks, which is then followed by itching and then puffiness and then a lump if let go that far without using an AI or serm. By nature, my nipples never get hard unless I get the chills or something. Only with hormone use. In the past "constant" nipple hardness has always led down the road that ends in gyno. Thankfully ive always been able to catch it fast enough, or in one case a long time ago, reverse the beginnings of it.
If you've used hormonal products before, then it could be a million other issues unrelated to the supplements you're taking; not to mention it seems like you've had issues with this in the past.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
If you've used hormonal products before, then it could be a million other issues unrelated to the supplements you're taking; not to mention it seems like you've had issues with this in the past.
When i say problems in the past, i mean 20 years ago. And that was because of too high of doses of a much more powerful substance, and for too long. I was surprised that i would have a similar reaction to forskolin, and am just scratching my head wondering why this happened. Like i say, id like to continue the fs-95 as it was working very well.

Last edited:
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i say problems in the past, i mean 20 years ago. And that was because of too high of doses of a much more powerful substance, and for too long. I was surprised that i would have a similar reaction to forskolin, and am just scratching my head wondering why this happened. Like i say, id like to continue the fs-95 as it was working very well.
I honestly do not think it is forskolin and would have no problem telling you if it was because your health is important. On the other hand, if you think it is, it would be in your best interest to discontinue it since your health is the most important thing here

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I honestly do not think it is forskolin and would have no problem telling you if it was because your health is important. On the other hand, if you think it is, it would be in your best interest to discontinue it since your health is the most important thing here
Thanks for your thoughts on this synapsin :). I may try introducing it again and see what happens, because the results were very noticeable.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your thoughts on this synapsin :). I may try introducing it again and see what happens, because the results were very noticeable.
Of course man, I hope it works out!