Norcodrene reviews

linduhhhhhhhh

linduhhhhhhhh

Awards
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with taking Norcodrene as a fat burner.
I am looking to get rid of the last few pounds of stubborn fat. Diet is clean and I workout/lift 5 days a week.
Any input would be greatly appreciated

Linda

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me - Its one of the best for appetite suppression, good prolonged energy levels, no crash. Slight mood boost.

I typically stack it with their Shift or Alphamine .

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I still don't think there's an equal in our lineup. If I wanted Stronger stimulation I'd get alphamine and if I wanted non stim fat loss I'd pick shift, but if I wanted the best of both worlds, I'd get norcodrene. It burns fat independently of appetite suppression...yet it still crushes appetite and has an amazing mood effect that no compliant product I know of can match

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with taking Norcodrene as a fat burner.
I am looking to get rid of the last few pounds of stubborn fat. Diet is clean and I workout/lift 5 days a week.
Any input would be greatly appreciated

Linda
Yea there are tons of postitive reviews on here and on strong supplement shop. There are tons of great supps to stack it with as well like shift.

linduhhhhhhhh

linduhhhhhhhh

Awards
Thank you guys so much for your quick feedback!

linduhhhhhhhh

linduhhhhhhhh

Awards
What's the difference between the regular one and the PES version?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently running it and on day 3. So we'll see how it goes, but the stimulant aspect is strong. Although I may be sensitive to the alpha-y. But definitely begin with 1 cap first.

Dj4y

Awards
There are actually two versions of it being an international one and a UK one. Not sure which one I tried ages ago but I got a really fantastic feeling of wellbeing while using it

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
For me, Norco when I wake and ABE with breakfast is a great combo. Nothing can put me in a bad mood.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene is very potent on appetite suppression without giving people a huge dose of caffeine.

This is key for me. Anyone can suppress their appetite by consuming so much caffeine they feel nauseous but doing it with a modest dose is a rare thing.

My go to dieting tool, even more so than Alphamine. :)

There are actually two versions of it being an international one and a UK one. Not sure which one I tried ages ago but I got a really fantastic feeling of wellbeing while using it
Unless you are in Europe, the one you have will have been the US one with yohimbe. :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be redundant - but Norcodrene is a rare entry in the fat burner market, IMO. Most fat burners I've tried (and I've tried a lot) are worthless. I just stated in another thread that Norcodrene and Exotherm are the only two products I've used that I actually think did something.

Norco kills appetite, warms you up, causes some fat loss. It isn't a miracle, but it does work. I haven't tried many other products out there, so maybe I am missing something great....but Norco works.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Stacked with f-95, the best fat loss stack I've used...ever.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be redundant - but Norcodrene is a rare entry in the fat burner market, IMO. Most fat burners I've tried (and I've tried a lot) are worthless. I just stated in another thread that Norcodrene and Exotherm are the only two products I've used that I actually think did something.

Norco kills appetite, warms you up, causes some fat loss. It isn't a miracle, but it does work. I haven't tried many other products out there, so maybe I am missing something great....but Norco works.
Stacked with f-95, the best fat loss stack I've used...ever.
Glad to hear it. Thanks for the feedback. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Good stack would be f-95, norco and exotherm. Might try it next.

linduhhhhhhhh

linduhhhhhhhh

Awards
I just ordered a bottle and will be starting it tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it works for me. Again, thank you everyone for getting replying. This was my first post ever.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good stack would be f-95, norco and exotherm. Might try it next.
I believe Linduhhhhh is a woman....exotherm isn't a recommended option for women.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle and will be starting it tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it works for me. Again, thank you everyone for getting replying. This was my first post ever.
No problem at all. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask us!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I believe Linduhhhhh is a woman....exotherm isn't a recommended option for women.
Sorry mate...it was just a general comment in response to someone elses. Should have made that clear. Yes defo no exotherm for females.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No need to be sorry. Def. A good stack....just wanted to point out that one issue ...wasn't anything against you.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy it :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Have to go against the grain here and say it didn't do much for me at all in comparison to alphamine

No appetite suppression nor anything special

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing some feedback from you. I'm confident you will be very pleased with the product. If you have any other questions about our products or anything in general feel free to throw myself or any other PES rep a PM. We would be more than happy to assist you. :)

Also, welcome to the forum!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have to go against the grain here and say it didn't do much for me at all in comparison to alphamine

No appetite suppression nor anything special
How far away from food did you take it?

I think because the energy kicks in quicker from Alphamine, people would feel the effects even when eating only 20-30 minutes later.

I prefer to wait a little bit longer with Norcodrene. The appetite suppressing effects for me are unparalleled. I went several hours before eating breakfast which for me was unheard of lol.

linduhhhhhhhh

linduhhhhhhhh

Awards
Looking forward to hearing some feedback from you. I'm confident you will be very pleased with the product. If you have any other questions about our products or anything in general feel free to throw myself or any other PES rep a PM. We would be more than happy to assist you. :)

Also, welcome to the forum!
Thank you very much!!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I used this for 8weeks last summer and I loved it! It's great for appetite suppression and energy!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used this for 8weeks last summer and I loved it! It's great for appetite suppression and energy!
Great to hear man. We appreciate your feedback.

linduhhhhhhhh

linduhhhhhhhh

Awards
For all those that have tried norcodrene...... Have any of you experienced bubble guts??
It's still week 1 for me and my stomach has been all over the place. First 2 days included some lower abdominal pain, like a sharp one. I didn't know if it had any relation. Plus I was bloated and felt like a hot air balloon.
Now I just have this weird feeling like someone is throwing a party in my belly.
I do have energy and it has suppressed my appetite, so again, I'm not sure if these symptoms are even from this pill.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Never had issues myself. Some people have problems with Yohimbe. Not sure if that's the issue for you.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all those that have tried norcodrene...... Have any of you experienced bubble guts??
It's still week 1 for me and my stomach has been all over the place. First 2 days included some lower abdominal pain, like a sharp one. I didn't know if it had any relation. Plus I was bloated and felt like a hot air balloon.
Now I just have this weird feeling like someone is throwing a party in my belly.
I do have energy and it has suppressed my appetite, so again, I'm not sure if these symptoms are even from this pill.
Did you add anything else in to your supplementation or even diet besides Norcodrene?

linduhhhhhhhh

linduhhhhhhhh

Awards
Never had issues myself. Some people have problems with Yohimbe. Not sure if that's the issue for you.
My bf has bad reactions from yohimbe, but they are different. No stomach issues, just cold sweats and on edge.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I haven't. My diet is the same.
Hmmm interesting. I honestly haven't heard of anyone comment on anything you're describing with Norcodrene.

If it continues, cease dosing of Norcodrene and see if the negative side effects you're noticing goes away.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I never had that problem either. I Don't wanna scare you.. But Kinda sounds like me when I had appendicitis.
I would mark that off the list though unless your not using the restroom / are constipated. Hope you figure it out!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not had any problem with bubble guts while using Norcodrene. Hope you figure out the root cause brother or can adjust and get over the issue.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My bf has bad reactions from yohimbe, but they are different. No stomach issues, just cold sweats and on edge.
I am yohimbine sensitive too and the sides are nervousness, shaking, cold sweats, etc. As you describe above.

Norco gave me mild Yohimbine sides, but no stomach issues at all. Any other supps that you have been taking?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was sensitive to yohimbe I would hate life! Our products containing it are what get me through many long work days and rough weeks.