Alpha Mass Cycle - Tips, Advice, Etc...?

njt11

Awards
Short history, I worked out very seriously in college and have run two prohormone cycles (Max LMG/Prostanozol and Methoxy TST). After college I let myself go some and working out faded away for a few years. I've been back to the gym for a year now and feel like I'm ready to make a good run.

Age - 32
Weight - 180
Height - 5'11
BF% - 13%

My goal for the cycle is to gain lean mass. The Max LMG cycle was great, but I held a lot of water and the gains were very wet. I want to avoid that this time, I've worked my ass off losing fat all year and I despise cutting, so I'd like to avoid putting too much fat on. My questions are as below;

1. Being nonmethylated, are any cycle support supplements necessary? Would it be overkill?
2. For lean gains, I was thinking of stacking with Alpha Hard, any cycle recommendations outside the bottle suggested dosing?
3. For PCT I'll be running Nolva and Reboot. Will this be sufficient? Any other suggested additions? Dosing for PCT? From what I've read, the shutdown and side effects from these tend to be minimal?

Thanks for the help everyone. Always open to suggestions and constructive criticisms.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll get plenty of advice, but I think this needs to be in the anabolics section.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In answer to your questions:
1. Cycle support not strictly needed. Good for additional health benefits but not a make or break by any means.
2. I've had good gains using LG, AMS, and Forerunner Labs products but you'll have to double dose to be comparable to your previous cycles.
3. Nolva/Reboot is fine. Way more than enough. 20/20/10/10 is standard. Could do 20/10/10/10 or play with the dose in a number of ways. Honestly, checkout Rebirth by BLR for an OTC SERM option. More than capable of handling this compound. Let me know if you want some informative links.

njt11

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking two bottles of Alpha Mass/Hard running for 6 weeks with 4 week PCT.

njt11

Awards
I ended up ordering outside of the kit, so no reboot was included. Do you think Nolva alone will be sufficient or should I add something to run alongside?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was your cycle? Been thinking about alpha mass myself.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how was the methoxy tst? I'm sure you're aware its straight up real deal trenbolone, Patrick Arnold tested it

alpha mass made hairs leap out of my head. ran og version at 9-15 caps daily for 6 weeks. cut short cause of hair loss, far worse than expected. awesome ccycle tho, very real strength gains, slimmed/toned up alot, gained 9 lbs lbm...had raging llibido and no lethargy (I may be an exception here). great, undervalued compound IMO.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get the hair loss from the Alpha Mass?