Best vaso dilater out there??? and mass gain

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Currently have been using nvie nutrition's N.O. Torious.
Im lookin to do a new preworkout also with athletix ergonine. Is a vaso dilater even necessary with the right preworkout?
Also I am wondering what a good set up is for going into the fall and winter to put on some mass

ctoph11

ctoph11

Awards
With the right pre? I don't think it is that necessary. For the most part, it will just be adding more of what you already have in your preworkout, which most will already give enough of the basics: arginine, citrulline, niacin, etc. There may be some preworkouts with not many vasodiolators added, in which case I would say go for adding more though. I found a kilo bag of arginine akg on bulksupplements for cheap, which I just kinda add to some of my preworkouts and I feel it helps. Also, though it is discontinued, I really liked a product from MuscleTech called NanoStim. It is very basic and you may still be able to find it somewhere. I just started PES High Volume so we'll see how that goes! Good luck!

ryanhalterman

ryanhalterman

Awards
Yeah I was also lookin at PES High volume. Are you taking that as a pre workout by itself or are you stacking it with something?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Currently have been using nvie nutrition's N.O. Torious.
Im lookin to do a new preworkout also with athletix ergonine. Is a vaso dilater even necessary with the right preworkout?
Also I am wondering what a good set up is for going into the fall and winter to put on some mass
Neccesary? Well nothing is really...

BUT, you can get better endurance and arguably faster recovery and nutrient delivery to muscles.

For a cost effective solution try HYDRO3. TONS of servings and it'll pump u up like crazy. In the official OL HYDRO3 thread two members posted picks of their pumps (including me...the other is not a rep).

IF you are looking for an "all in one" performance enhancing pre + pump then you CANNOT beat Conqu3r...you just can't.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah I was also lookin at PES High volume. Are you taking that as a pre workout by itself or are you stacking it with something?
High Volume nothing added is solid. bdcc used it before his photoshoot for the pump

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
IF I want a pure pump product in a powdered pre then High Volume is hard to beat for sure. I've got two tubs for times I just want the pump. On days that I want pump + performance/endurance I hit Conqu3r.

ctoph11

ctoph11

Awards
I've only used High Volume a few times so far and have been using it by itself and I do like it a lot. I'll eventually try to stack it with something else for snits and giggles and see how that goes but for now, I'm trying to take time off of stims.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The right preworkout would have more than enough vasodilating ingredients. With high volume + ergonine, you're covered on every single aspect with regards to vasodilation, improved pumps, and improved performance. High Volume has your primary NO inducing ingredients, while ergonine has creatine/hydromax which both lead to additional cell hydration & improved pumps (and thats not to mention all of the other ingredients in ergonine which will aide your performance). The only thing you might want to add is some caffeine or a stimulant for days you're particularly drained, but some cheap caffeine pills or literally any stimulant based product (like a thermogenic) can be added here for that

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the best pumps, High Volume.

If there was a better product on the market I would use it.

There is no way I would use an inferior product for a photo shoot just because I work for the company.

Two scoops of High Volume and no other supplements needed. Vascularity is incredible. :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High Volume, HemaVO2, Dilate, and NOXygen are all great options.

Pump HD seems to be getting some good reviews as well.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
HYDRO3

THIS WAS AFTER CARDIO ONLY:

Pump.png

Too bad MMA and my recent summer cut has me looking small again : (

EDIT: I'll add for the sake of fairness that HIgh Volume gives me a very similar pump. But for the convenience of caps (HYDRO3) and the low price tag/amt of servings it is something to consider for sure.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
You could simply just carb load with real food and then see your pumps explode.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
High Volume for sure. Nitrates are the most potent vasodilators out there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'd have to agree pes high volume is awesome. I think putting alittle noxygen in with it as well.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
High volume or hydro3 for me, both are awesome products, love the price and flexibility hydro3 gives you with dosing

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
High Volume nothing added is solid. bdcc used it before his photoshoot for the pump
if it makes me look like that i'm ordering 15 more

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
High volume or hydro3 for me, both are awesome products, love the price and flexibility hydro3 gives you with dosing
Price and flexibility for the win with HYDRO3. I like that I can take it on the go and down it with a few sips of water to get started.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vascularity, yes.

Boy band hair cut is optional. ;)
True. Despite my haircut not resembling that of a young Justin Bieber, nothing makes my vascularity shine like High Volume.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
HIGH VOLUME FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE PUMP AND PRE-WORKOUT SUPP BY FAR!!!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards