MISSING: OL Conqu3r

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any idea when we'll see the new formula released?? I am seriously going through Conqu3r withdrawals. It is one of the few BA free PWO's that I can tolerate. I can't use PWO's with BA, and other BA free PWO's either do not work as well or upset my stomach. So, I want my Conqu3r back.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
From my knowledge it should be within 2-3weeks... Patience :p we are all dying to try it!!! Haha

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Not soon enough!

Luckily I had bought a bunch of tubs during the last Nutri sale before they sold out. I'm down to my last tub though : / and trying not to panic haha.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not soon enough!

Luckily I had bought a bunch of tubs during the last Nutri sale before they sold out. I'm down to my last tub though : / and trying not to panic haha.
We are completely out! Have been trying other pwo's but they just don't add up! What should I get to hold us over?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r will be Unl3ashed very soon.
We are currently putting the final touches on it to make sure it is perfect. Since Olympus Labs will not settle for anything but the best!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
We are completely out! Have been trying other pwo's but they just don't add up! What should I get to hold us over?
Good question.

I use High Volume 1-2 times a week but it really only helps with pumps (I don't get much from it performance wise tbh).

I do like Cannible Ferox for days that I need a lot of energy, but it is a bit high stim. Even though it comes on pretty smooth, I only go 1/2 - 3/4 of a scoop and just throw in a few other goodies if I need a pump with it.

I have bulk COP, ALCAR, creatine, beta alanine, KNO3, caffeine, etc...so I can kind of make a Frankenstein concoction to try and get close to what I need till Conqu3r comes back with a vengeance.

White Rapids is prob another decent option.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
We are currently putting the final touches on it to make sure it is perfect. Since Olympus Labs will not settle for anything but the best!
And that is why I love their stuff!!

Reactions: GNO
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That makes it sound like it will contain some Ep1c.. Lol

Free Conqu3r for life if I'm right?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Conquer is a perfect formula. Too bad they dont make a sweetener free/plain version though. I cannot tolerate any form of sweetener due to a gi condition ive recently been diagnosed to suffer from. Got a new tub of Stim free conquer if anyones interested. Not sure about shipping cost from europe to the US though, would have to check

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes it sound like it will contain some Ep1c.. Lol

Free Conqu3r for life if I'm right?
Sorry you are incorrect, it will not contain -epi. However, it will be EPIC!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
350 mg of caffeine?!?!?! (Manik) wtf
Cannibal ferox has 450! Have been looking at a bunch of pwo profiles trying to find something comparable to conqu3r

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm about half way through a tub of Cannibal Ferox right now. While I don't love the idea of taking 450mg caffeine pre workout, I must admit that it is smooth energy for all of the stims packed in there. Very interested to see the profile of the new conquer (I didn't even know they were reformulating again)! Where did you find the profile for Manik?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Says on front of manik bottle "350 mg caffeine", as if thats a good thing. I thought we were trying to stay away from high caffeine levels as modern day preworkout consumers. But to each their own. I know komodo is an awesome brand so I know Manik still might be very good.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Says on front of manik bottle "350 mg caffeine", as if thats a good thing. I thought we were trying to stay away from high caffeine levels as modern day preworkout consumers. But to each their own. I know komodo is an awesome brand so I know Manik still might be very good.
So it does, sir. So it does. Well don't I feel stupid. Anyway, yea, the trend seems to be pushing it higher and higher. I really need to evaluate my caffeine abuse and cut back. I'm glad there are still reasonably dosed (caffeine) pwo's out there.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem admitting I'm a caffeine junkie. I was way before I ever started lifting or using PWO's though. Caffeine alone keeps my migraines at bay...which results in less prescription meds for them. Even my Dr is on board with me using higher doses of caffeine over prescriptions for them. As long as my bp stays good.. and it's perfect. So, I'll keep consuming it!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about half way through a tub of Cannibal Ferox right now. While I don't love the idea of taking 450mg caffeine pre workout, I must admit that it is smooth energy for all of the stims packed in there. Very interested to see the profile of the new conquer (I didn't even know they were reformulating again)! Where did you find the profile for Manik?
450 mgs of caffeine? That's just crazy to me...

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Half a scoop (recommended for my body weight) works nicely. I think that would be a reasonable dose for most...regardless of bodyweight.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the plunge on cannibal ferox, dosed a full scoop with 300mg of amp citrate this morning. Needless to say, my workout has been pretty fast paced!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Is the new conqu3r going to have any new and novel stims?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I took the plunge on cannibal ferox, dosed a full scoop with 300mg of amp citrate this morning. Needless to say, my workout has been pretty fast paced!
You're a special breed!! :D