Bio gro-Does it work?

Zariph

Awards
Hey, was wondering whether the supplement Bio gro really has any benifits? Or is it not worht spending money on?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Too expensive, buy whey instead IMO.

With adequate dietary protein you wont need it anyways

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
yeh oke, for bulking will it then be better to supplement with epi or Laxogenin?
-(-)epi in my opinion,

But Anabeta is my top option

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bio-gro is just colostrum which helps with increased recovery (similar to whey)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeh oke, for bulking will it then be better to supplement with epi or Laxogenin?
Epi is a solid option for a straight bulk. If you're looking for something that helps with a lean bulk, look at AlphaMax. I suggest it for a lean bulk because of the Forskolin. It will help increase lean body mass while decreasing fat. Diet will be the most influential factor, but the F95 will help if your diet is on point. PHWSupplements has 20% off of AlphaMax right now. It is a good price not only for the F95, but everything else that the product contains.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I high dosed it for a couple months not sure how many scoops but it was excessive, biggest thing i noticed was recovery and that's about it nothing extravagant.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
epi, but you could always check out anafuse which has both in it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epicatechin all the way. Laxogenin is more of an adaptogen that allows you to train more frequently due to recovery/anti-inflammatory properties.

Zariph

Awards
k thx guys, was actually thinking of going with Ep1c unleashed? I've heard its the best epi product atm?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
k thx guys, was actually thinking of going with Ep1c unleashed? I've heard its the best epi product atm?
In theory, yes, it is. I've only tried standard epicatechin (Follidrone/Ep1c)

warrior737

Awards
They have studies showing elevated levels of igf 1... That's why wada ban the substance so it must do something IMO. I have read about guys on here just use reg colostrum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Supplements 35
Supplements 12
ikeNball Supplements 29