DERMACRINE??

T

tjs

Awards
first time using it!! question is have a 3 year old little girl at home and old lady is freaking out thinking that me using this like suppose to that it could effect her or my lil girl!! which im sure it could if they were applying it for me or using it period. trying to explain to her that once it absorbs in skin on me everything is ok!!! anymore advice to help calm her nerves???

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I have used Sustain Alpha (Dermacrine's little brother) myself, as a female, and my hubby uses Demacrine. We also have a little boy (2.5 yrs). Where are you applying it? You are right, once FULLY absorbed (after a few hrs) the likely hood of transfer to someone else is EXTREMELY minimal. She has nothing to worry about.
BPS could probably share more "educated" advice on it though.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I shower in the morning, let it dry about 5 min - and then get dressed & go to work. Older kids in the house so I'm not really in contact with them much before heading to work. But you are fine, I use my wrists to apply to upper chest, traps, arms, & even inner thighs.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had a pregnant wife and little baby at home while using derm and was equally paranoid.

I'd apply my derm in the morning on my way out the door for the day. By the time I'm home and have showered I had zero concerns. Once a day dosing worked perfect!

20% off at Nutriverse.with code BPS20 - Sustain Alpha too :)

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Another thing i like to do with any transdermal and it seems to get absorbed a lot faster and better is apply your product then rub it in then apply a few sprays of pump spray from e-pharm on top and it makes a huge difference for me with the absorption of the product.

M

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had a pregnant wife and little baby at home while using derm and was equally paranoid.

I'd apply my derm in the morning on my way out the door for the day. By the time I'm home and have showered I had zero concerns. Once a day dosing worked perfect!
Yep and use rubber gloves , make sure that you wipe your canter top . It is really not a big deal to do it right .

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep and use rubber gloves , make sure that you wipe your canter top . It is really not a big deal to do it right .
I opted for some saran wrap around my hand as it was freely available in the kitchen

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I applied at night (after showering), let it dry, then put clothes on. So, my son had no contact with areas of application until hours (10+) later. While not using Sustain Alpha I've had contact with hubby's areas of application (in as little as 30 mins after) with no effects what so ever!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'Shouldn't' have a problem. For precautions though, I'd apply let dry, and make sure to have the area you applied the dermacrine to fully covered.

W

warrior737

Awards
There is always the risk with a transdermal. Plus the product is absorbed over many hours after it is applied. Not just once it dries its good to go bud. Be very careful IMO. I have a son at home and I am very careful for this same reason. Anywhere that is exposed they touch has the potential to transfer the product. i.e you hold your kid and they lay there head down on your neck or clavical when you have a t shirt or tank top on. BOOM. instant contamination brother! Plus if you sweat it basically excretes a bit out of your poors. Just my opinion. tjs

T

tjs

Awards
thanks man!! im just gonna make sure i apply in the morning before work and for safe measure shower as soon as i get home in the evenings!! thanks again to you and everyone else that has responded

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Guys, I just started Derma my self but noticed that the pump size is huge. I'm 185lb so doing three pumps a day. If I keep on going like this the bottle will last max 2 weeks! Is that normal?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I just started Derma my self but noticed that the pump size is huge. I'm 185lb so doing three pumps a day. If I keep on going like this the bottle will last max 2 weeks! Is that normal?
There's a lot more in those bottles than you realize. At 3 pumps you should get around 40 days out of it. There is a gauge on the side of the bottle...make sure it's despensing properly if you still feel like something is off.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing three pumps for a week and a half now, and barely put a dent in it. Look at the # of pumps on the side. That's a good indicator of how much it's dispensing

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
The side indicator shows 110 pumps left after 2 days of use or 6 pumps! Pic to follow

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just looked at the date when I started mine. Tomorrow will be two weeks (14 days)

Here's what mine looks like after three pumps a day
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440855966.659820.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im am however, going to turn down to (2) pumps everyday. I've gotten some slight nipple sensitivity. May have to throw some elimistane in to eliminate that

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Can you estimate the pump size? Mine dispenses about a heaped tea spoon

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Can you estimate the pump size? Mine dispenses about a heaped tea spoon
That sounds accurate. When I was using Sustain Alpha I thought for a week everyday was my last day...I thought the bottle was about empty several times. Hubby says it's the same with Derma.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PhotoGrid_1440900382925.png

For example, I have 40 pumps left

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Cool thanx guys... How are you feeling/progress on this? I do t think it kicked in at 2 days yet. Also I will change from applying morning time to night time to make sure I don't get it on the kids or the Mrs by mistake. So skipping the morning today and delaying till night

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
So here we are.... 1st week done. Still can't really feel the effect of it. Libido has been a bit strange it was actually none existent for a couple of days -1st time to me :(
Tyga Tyga, any feedback on the reduction of dose and the sensitive nips?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still sensitive.. More so now then before. I reduced to, two pumps but I'm about to start some elimistane or formastane to combat the estrogen issue.

FYI I had gyno before (ra lox completely got rid of it) but this has aggravated it.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Im am however, going to turn down to (2) pumps everyday. I've gotten some slight nipple sensitivity. May have to throw some elimistane in to eliminate that
I felt this before - just don't apply to nip area as much - if you are.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still sensitive.. More so now then before. I reduced to, two pumps but I'm about to start some elimistane or formastane to combat the estrogen issue.

FYI I had gyno before (ra lox completely got rid of it) but this has aggravated it.
Give me your formestane!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan on running this for 10 weeks. What pct should I run after? And how long of a break till I can start on it again?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on running this for 10 weeks. What pct should I run after? And how long of a break till I can start on it again?
A bottle of OL super pct should be sufficient for a dermacrine only cycle. I would wait at least 2 months after pct before starting again. Time on + pct = time off

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
libido is up the wall!!! its like you cant get enough!! nothing on the nips yet! i have half a bottle of Formastanzole from the pre ban days. i might break it out if things are needed.
but not seeing any significant gains in strength/fatloss. I'm trying to be a good boy with the drinking and the diet.
also noticed massive back pumps when i had some (lots!!) of drinks over the weekend. Is it normal to get back pumps with this?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd just continue with BPS products and follow up with sustain alpha.

For more progress after the dermacrine, a more forward stack would be;

Sustain alpha
Elimistane
Laxacrine

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd just continue with BPS products and follow up with sustain alpha.

For more progress after the dermacrine, a more forward stack would be;

Sustain alpha
Elimistane
Laxacrine
This is solid too, either way you're gtg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
libido is up the wall!!! its like you cant get enough!! nothing on the nips yet! i have half a bottle of Formastanzole from the pre ban days. i might break it out if things are needed.
but not seeing any significant gains in strength/fatloss. I'm trying to be a good boy with the drinking and the diet.
also noticed massive back pumps when i had some (lots!!) of drinks over the weekend. Is it normal to get back pumps with this?
If you are talking about Dermacrine, it's not really gonna help with strength or fat loss. It's more of a mood booster and will help with energy too.

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
T-Bone so apart from a good diet what would be the recommendation for a recomp? From my reading, this was the way to go (considering a mild sup not the hard stuff)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No real need for PCT after Dermacrine.
No real need for a pct in the traditional sense (serms)

But, 10 weeks of 5 pumps of dermacrine with exogenous DHEA and preg , he'd need some sort of test booster ~ hence the recommendation of sustain alpha.

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Mid of week 5... Got this really bad rash all over the application area... Had to stop it. I gotta say, the overall feeling and mood while on it was amazing. Even sleep got better. Libido was out of bounds just so much of it! Also noticed some clarity and focus.

No sides at all apart from the rash...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mid of week 5... Got this really bad rash all over the application area... Had to stop it. I gotta say, the overall feeling and mood while on it was amazing. Even sleep got better. Libido was out of bounds just so much of it! Also noticed some clarity and focus.

No sides at all apart from the rash...
Next time try rotating your application spots as much as possible and you might be able to avoid the rash