How well does Alphamine work? Your experiences please.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So I just received my Alphamine in the mail that I ordered. I hear this stuff makes you sweat like crazy?

What kind of results did you get with this stuff if you have used it before?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get the sweats and I'm in south florida in august. But I do get great energy (clean) and incredible mood enhancement. Literally feels like an endorphin high to me.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It made me sweat a fair amount during cardio, but nothing too too crazy. You'll definitely feel it though. My favorite part about alphamine is the appetite suppression. I have zero hunger when I'm taking alphamine, its fantastic

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So how do you keep your gains while taking Alphamine if you don't feel like eating?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So how do you keep your gains while taking Alphamine if you don't feel like eating?
Well you still eat to hit your calories for the day, but when you're dieting its nice to not constantly feel hungry. Just because you're not hungry doesn't mean you shouldn't eat if you're on top of your diet and macro/calorie intake

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Clean energy, enhanced mood, appetite suppression. It's not like OG Craze (or any other amphetamine!) that makes it so you absolutely don't want to/can't eat - it just takes away hunger pains and takes your mind off food. You'll should still be able to hit your calories.

Are you cutting right now?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course you're still going to get in your caloric intake for the day. Alphamine just assists in appetite suppression so you're not constantly thinking about food, especially during a cutting phase.

The HICA contained in Alphamine is also helpful for lean mass preservation.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't get appetite suppression with alphamine. Why do bad things happen to me?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Clean energy, enhanced mood, appetite suppression. It's not like OG Craze (or any other amphetamine!) that makes it so you absolutely don't want to/can't eat - it just takes away hunger pains and takes your mind off food. You'll should still be able to hit your calories.

Are you cutting right now?
My main focus right now is more definition.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My main focus right now is more definition.
At some point, you're going to have to move into a caloric deficit if you're goal is more definition.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been for the last 3 weeks.
How much of a deficit? And what are your macros?
Eating one big mac meal will probably keep you in a deficit, but I wouldn't expect to get more defined with all of that.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Well for example for lunch today I had skinless chicken breasts with Quinoa and brown rice along with green beans. Then just now I had a salad with grilled chicken, Avacado, and black beans. That's how I eat every single day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well for example for lunch today I had skinless chicken breasts with Quinoa and brown rice along with green beans. Then just now I had a salad with grilled chicken, Avacado, and black beans. That's how I eat every single day.
I'm going to guess you are in a much different time zone than I, because lunch just ended 45 minutes ago.

What are your macros and total calories.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Protein - 225
Carbs - 350
Fat - 95

Total Calories for the day will be 3700. So in a deficit Ive been consuming around 500 less per day and trying to keep it around 3200 total.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Protein - 225
Carbs - 350
Fat - 95

Total Calories for the day will be 3700. So in a deficit Ive been consuming around 500 less per day and trying to keep it around 3200 total.
It sounds like you know how to calculate TDEE and pick a macro ratio that works for you. Keep up the good work. I would personally lower the carbs and up the fat a bit for cutting, but that's me.

Alphamine taken on an empty stomach in the morning gives me immediate & smooth energy, makes me sweat more when working out, and overall gives me a positive, elated feeling almost like one user described it "an endorphin rush" . I love it.

I don't like cutting kcals too much, so what I do when cutting is add cardio. For example, your TDEE will go down as you lose weight. Instead of reducing calories further, add in a 25 minute HIIT cardio session in the morning after taking alphamine. I can burn anywhere from an additional 150-350 calories easily doing this and I feel AMAZING afterwards. Best way to start the day, mentally and physically, imho.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
It sounds like you know how to calculate TDEE and pick a macro ratio that works for you. Keep up the good work. I would personally lower the carbs and up the fat a bit for cutting, but that's me.

Alphamine taken on an empty stomach in the morning gives me immediate & smooth energy, makes me sweat more when working out, and overall gives me a positive, elated feeling almost like one user described it "an endorphin rush" . I love it.

I don't like cutting kcals too much, so what I do when cutting is add cardio. For example, your TDEE will go down as you lose weight. Instead of reducing calories further, add in a 25 minute HIIT cardio session in the morning after taking alphamine. I can burn anywhere from an additional 150-350 calories easily doing this and I feel AMAZING afterwards. Best way to start the day, mentally and physically, imho.
I will take your advice and use it to make some nice results. Thank you for your time and wisdom on this subject. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein - 225
Carbs - 350
Fat - 95

The question is, how long have you been at 3200 calories?

If you're not dropping weight or noticing any body composition changes, it's time for a caloric drop.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 weeks and I've dropped 3 pounds total.
A pound a week is a good start. How long do you plan on cutting?

Always better to start slowly in a cutting phase, especially if retaining lean body mass is the goal.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like 2 scoops with some Primatene pre cardio

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I love it. I take it every weekend on my overnight shifts while in patrol property. Definitely a good mood boost and energy kick. I've gotta say it's helped with appetite suppression some, but it's not over the top

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Really haven't noticed anything abnormal except excessive sweating during cardio and fat just melting off.
That's lucky hah. I can't do cardio with e and c. Makes my heart feel weird hah