Ergonine and all max

sk1017

Awards
I used to use and still have some ergonine from athletix in my pantry.. I'm currently using all max Bcaa...is it recommended to uses both or do they pretty much do the same ??? I know that ergonine is a preworkout/recovery, and the all max is bcaa which is amino acids that are great for recovery... What to do!!??? Lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are not the same thing, and you can use them together just fine. BCAA's are best used fasted and when consumed all at once (don't sip on it), and ergonine can be taken any time of the day (there are some additional benefits to taking it preworkout but any time of the day is just fine). Ergonine is a 9 in one product that provides effective doses of daily staples and some other ingredients.

sk1017

Awards
I usually drink my bcaa throughout my workout..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I usually drink my bcaa throughout my workout..
Great Stack
BCAA + Ergonine pre-workout (if fasted)
BCAA Intra-workout

aim for 10g of BCAA's

Ergonine is not a BCAA product it does not contain them,
Ergonine will provide adequate HICA, LCLT, Creatine, Betaine, and SynerGlut
Allmax BCAA will be a benefit if you do not reach protein intake in the 24 hour period (Since BCAA's are protein) and the extra goodies in the allmax BCAA could help assist recovery on top of the ergonine

would be a great combo

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Two great responses, both will provide recovery benefits, Ergonine will also provide strength / lean mass benefits

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Use both for sure

Ergonine users never stop lol, never needs to be cycled, convenient as hell one scoop/day dosing, and accelerated lean mass growth, recovery, etc. all year round.

BCAAs added will be fuel that Ergonine helps your body use right.
I could stack Ergonine with anything in my stash easily, very versatile.

Enjoy it brother