Anyone ever try GAT NitraFlex Stim-Free Tablets?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Never tried a GAT product but want to switch up my pre workouts. Currently am running vitality with Conquer stim-free and love the pumps. I have terrible stim sensitivity so absolutely no stims. Thanks.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
No, I haven't but I don't really like that they put the chemical names of each ingredient
it has citrulline, beta alanine, tartic acid and 14 other ingredients
with that being said you have 60 servings per container and each serving is 7.7 grams.
optimal dosing of citrulline is 3-4 grams and beta alanine is 2-3 grams
I would say go with something like ergonine or High Volume honestly or just stick with vitality/Conquer, alot better dosing and bettter pricing. Plus you dont have to google the ingredients on the label to know what you're taking.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I have tried Nitraflex and the muscle martini. Can't say I was impressed with either. I think they have great marketing, but not great products.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have tried Nitraflex and the muscle martini. Can't say I was impressed with either. I think they have great marketing, but not great products.
I love the taste of their products though

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is GAT German for "Everything we make is a prop blend"?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Is GAT German for "Everything we make is a prop blend"?
They like making the ingredient label twice as big as well. Longest chemical name for Creatine etc. I find it funny, complete nutrition is required to carry their products, but all the salespeople tell you straight out the products do nothing.