Reverse diet supps (Anabeta Elite, ALA question)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Going on my reverse diet on Monday and been stacking upp on some supps to help my body return normal metabolic and hormonal status.

Micros as been (last 4 weeks)
Carbs - 125g / Day
Fat - 85-90g / Day
Protein 240-260g / Day

Though for the coming 2-3 weeks will be do redistribute my micros allowing more carbs in my diet and lowering protein and fat (fat to about 1g bodyweight / day). And after that adding about 100 kcal every week in carbs until I am about 300 kcal above my maintain

Supps i'm going to take (8 Weeks)

Anabeta Elite v2
Form XT "LG science
DAA
MACA 4:1
L-Carnitine Tatarate
Agamatine
ALA
PWO
Multivitamine + Extra D-Vitamine
Phospatidic Acid
Ursolic Spray
Protein + Amino Acids
Creatine, Beta alanine and TMG

Though is it to work as a PCT kicking the body inte action and recover faster from a hard diet.

Now with the background covered i have some questions:

How does Anabeta Elite work with ALA, i know that Anabeta Elie contains forskolin and it does not work well with stuff like berberine (cAMP competition) but how does it work with stuff like ALA and Agmatine?
ALA affekts aMPK and Forskolin mTOR and cAMP?

ALA during diet has been low does to about 250mg r-ALA day (125mg morning and 125mg evning) and now during the first 4 weeks of reverse diet my carbs will still be pretty low so maybe to hold on with the ALA until higher carb meals will come inte action / use the on refeed days?

Last edited:
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Creatine or TMG in there?

ALA is well liked here and I would advise before your large meal, away from your workout

the ALA/ABE should treat you just fine

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Creatine or TMG in there?

ALA is well liked here and I would advise before your large meal, away from your workout

the ALA/ABE should treat you just fine
Thanks

Yea Creatine, Beta Alanine and TMG will be included as well (TMG is in my pump preworkout).

So no negative interactions between ALA and Anabeta then?

So i i dose ala about 4 hours before workout i'm in the clear?

Can i dose anabeta elite and ALA close to on or other or should i does them more spaced apart?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

Yea Creatine, Beta Alanine and TMG will be included as well (TMG is in my pump preworkout).

So no negative interactions between ALA and Anabeta then?

So i i dose ala about 4 hours before workout i'm in the clear?

Can i dose anabeta elite and ALA close to on or other or should i does them more spaced apart?
Ya no issues and you could dose both together if you want.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
How about taking r-ALA (125mg) post workout with a high carb meal? Bad or not befefitial due to already high insulin sensitivity?

Why avoid ALA pre-workout (with preworkout carbs)? Due to antioxidant effects or bloodsugar lowering.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
R-Ala you do not need post workout due to insulin sensitivity like you stated. Keep it with your highest carb meal that is not post workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea your good. You could even throw in like follidrone or anafuse to make an even better stack.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Yea your good. You could even throw in like follidrone or anafuse to make an even better stack.
Yea nice stuff but the cost i too much for me right now :( Otherwise it would be a great stack.

About the ALA, i will be taking a break from it during the first 4 weeks of reverse until the carbs will be high enough to make it more useful.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea they are. Keep your eye out on the supplement deals section as well. We've been having a lot of discount codes for strong supplement shop.