Natural Bodybuilder Dealing with Minor Gyno Symptoms

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
If I had to vouch for any supplement company, i have to say it'd be PES hands down. Back in my contest prep, i ran Erase Pro for 8 weeks and it dried the **** out of me. I came in really nice. Great product. So, now that my opinion of PES is out of the way, ill get to the point...

About a week ago I began using Anabeta Elite by PES. Immediately, my appetite went up. Ive read that some people experience this, and others don't, but I instantly was able to eat more. My gym sessions were also getting better as the week progressed, felt a little bit more aggressive in the gym.

About 6 days in, I noticed sensitivity in the nips. Never in my life have i introduced exogenous hormones into my body OR experienced ANY gyno-like symptoms. So as you could probably guess, I'm quite baffled to say the least..

RIGHT AWAY i ordered 2 bottles of Erase Pro. Since I'm 1) Natural, and 2) Experiencing only minor symptoms, I believe the Aromatase inhibition of Erase Pro will clear these small sides I've noticed.

I really don't think the anabeta elite did this. I stopped using it for a day and feel the same sensitivity, Im leaning more toward the lavender oil in my body wash to be the culprit, but It could be a combination of things...my primary question for this thread is simple:

Should I start running my Erase Pro today and drop the anabeta elite, or start both back up together since the Erase Pro would take care of any excess T aromatizing into E? Thanks in advanced guys-

Nick

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Odd.

I doubt ABE would cause that. And while lavender can increase estrogen, that seems like too small of an issue to cause it either. Might just be a combo of things like you said.

Any chance you can get bloodwork done? I know it isn't cheap without insurance ($75 or so), but it would help you figure out what is going on.

Personally I'd tackle the nips first and drop ABE till that subsides. Then re-introduce ABE along with the AI. But that is just my opinion. I'm sure some PES reps will get in here and help out as they are more familiar with their own products than I am by far.

kbayne - he will help out I'm sure. Real knowledgeable guy.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. I'm curious about this subject as well. I noticed my nips flare up while taking Anabeta Elite and Animal M-Stak at different times over the past few years. I have a small amount of gyno from puberty, but I've never touched anything other than natural anabolic products. Very curious to see what others have to say. My recommendation would be to stop taking Anabeta Elite if you think that's what's causing the problem

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Odd.

I doubt ABE would cause that. And while lavender can increase estrogen, that seems like too small of an issue to cause it either. Might just be a combo of things like you said.

Any chance you can get bloodwork done? I know it isn't cheap without insurance ($75 or so), but it would help you figure out what is going on.

Personally I'd tackle the nips first and drop ABE till that subsides. Then re-introduce ABE along with the AI. But that is just my opinion. I'm sure some PES reps will get in here and help out as they are more familiar with their own products than I am by far.

kbayne - he will help out I'm sure. Real knowledgeable guy.
I may get blood work done if it persists/turns into something bigger. Im thinking erase will help. obviously i wouldn't say erase is powerful enough to substitute stuff like letro or arimidex, but like i said , without any anabolics ever in my system i think it should help. so far I'm thinking the same as you though, keep the Erase going and reintroduce ABE. will decide for sure soon

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Sub'd. I'm curious about this subject as well. I noticed my nips flare up while taking Anabeta Elite and Animal M-Stak at different times over the past few years. I have a small amount of gyno from puberty, but I've never touched anything other than natural anabolic products. Very curious to see what others have to say. My recommendation would be to stop taking Anabeta Elite if you think that's what's causing the problem

Yeah man I'm certainly confused but not much changed besides taking ABE between a week ago and now. I guess my lesson should be never go into anything, whether AAS or not, without estrogen protection of some sorts...at least for me. lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said you stopped the AnaBeta Elite correct? If so, good move. See if the sensitivity goes down any.

I haven't heard of anyone complain about sensitive nipples or gyno from ABE unless they are prone to pre-exisiting gyno. Have you used any other supplement prior to ABE that would have modulate your test levels?

Are you dosing anything that may cause prolactin induced gyno?

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
You said you stopped the AnaBeta Elite correct? If so, good move. See if the sensitivity goes down any.

I haven't heard of anyone complain about sensitive nipples or gyno from ABE unless they are prone to pre-exisiting gyno. Have you used any other supplement prior to ABE that would have modulate your test levels?

Are you dosing anything that may cause prolactin induced gyno?
Yes, I brought my ABE from 6 caps to 2 caps yesterday, and today 0 caps. I don't consider myself prone to gyno, so like i said sorta confused. And the onlyy other supplement prior to ABE that would modulate my test levels would be the 8 weeks of Erase Pro Last March and April before my May 2nd Physique Competition. And since Erase Pro is an AI, worked marvelously for me, and gave me no sides, I doubt it would cause some sort of estrogen rebound, especially four months after the show u know..anyways, I just came home to two packages in the mail, including my Erase pro, and i just took my first capsule. feels good to have this stuff back in the supplement cabinet, hoping it'll help out.

as for prolactin induced gyno, I'm not very familiar with the difference between that and estrogen induced gyno, but this is literally all i use:

cellucor whey, obviously to just hit my protein goals
fish oil
ZMA pre bed
pro biotics
creatine
pre workout

And like i said Erase Pro now that i have received my shipment.