pill organizers

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
hey guys just curious what everyone is using as a pill organizer for all of their supps? pics and any info would be great. i saw one that stacks into a tube but has no for every section. any chance someone know where to find something like that? right now im just using zip locks haha

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Look at the Blender Bottle Gostak. they're like 10 bucks on amazon. Perfect for carrying pills, protein, and pre-workouts. That's what I use, no complaints whatsoever.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS has a pill carrier with 6 sections. It's rectangular. Maybe 5-6" long.

May check MyProtein as well. They have a lot of stuff.

Now if you knew where to find plastic tubs (like old protein containers) so I can store my oats, that'd be super hah.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Woody how big of aplastic container are you lookin for?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woody how big of aplastic container are you lookin for?
Something like a 2 lb protein tub or so. I have a ton of micro powdered oats I need to store. The bags are huge and annoying.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS has a pill carrier with 6 sections. It's rectangular. Maybe 5-6" long.

May check MyProtein as well. They have a lot of stuff.

Now if you knew where to find plastic tubs (like old protein containers) so I can store my oats, that'd be super hah.
Exactly what I use :). I'll try to take a pic later.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Something like a 2 lb protein tub or so. I have a ton of micro powdered oats I need to store. The bags are huge and annoying.
maybe go to walmart or amazon and get some of those tuppoware containers. theyre cheap and they look like what you need. something like this:
untitled.png

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I have. I can organize two weeks worth of my vitamins this way. For example, the first two on Monday will be Monday morning then Monday night and the two underneath would be for the next week's Monday morning and night.

699_large_image.jpg