Mass GH by olympus uk

tjs

Awards
just wondering if anybody has tried MASS-GH by olympus-uk. which is legend and ghar1ne together??? thinking of getting some just wanted some opinions.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just wondering if anybody has tried MASS-GH by olympus-uk. which is legend and ghar1ne together??? thinking of getting some just wanted some opinions.
You aren't going to get a lot of feedback on mass gh yet because it is so new. All of our products are 3rd party lab tested and meet all label claims. There are a lot of reviews coming in on gharine and legend solo (the 2 ingredients in mass gh) and everyone seems to be happy with their results. I'm using gharine myself and it is STRONG! Hit me up if you need any help setting up your cycle or pct

tjs

Awards
Yea, i was afraid of that! Im finishing up first cycle of lgd was thinking of grab a bottle of this to run when i finish this bottle instead of running the lgd alone. couldnt hurt, right?? and if not should i run a test with it? thought bout ostarine?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yea, i was afraid of that! Im finishing up first cycle of lgd was thinking of grab a bottle of this to run when i finish this bottle instead of running the lgd alone. couldnt hurt, right?? and if not should i run a test with it? thought bout ostarine?
I'd go MassGH vs LGD & Osta if it were me.

And I'd continue Ghar1ne into and thru PCT if funds allow. It makes for a great PCT addition. While your T levels recover from LGD you've got GH working in your favor to maintain mass and lean out.

tjs

Awards
going mass gh, dermicrine, super pct and def consider throwing in some ghar1ne for pct havent tried yet but will still learning the sarms but seem to be pretty good if ran right

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
This might help answer some questions for you
forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw
tjs

Yates is the MAN when it comes to SARMS so anything he says I'd pay heed : )