PICAMILLON with other supps

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
G'day guys,

Clearing out the spare room over the weekend I found two bottles of Picamillon that I hadn't opened and remembered how much I loved the stuff as it helped me focus and keep calm and relaxed with a positive attitude through the day.

I was just wondering how this goes with other supps such as ABE that I'm taking at the moment?

Is it OK to mix? Or anything I should avoid?

Cheers

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fine to mix with ABE, no issues at all.

test112

Awards
  • Established
I'm still curious about picamilon; how come it doesn't have similar tolerance/addiction/withdrawal issues to phenibut? Is it just because of the target GABA receptor subtype (A vs B)?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Never had AmentoMax.

Why don't they mix?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm still curious about picamilon; how come it doesn't have similar tolerance/addiction/withdrawal issues to phenibut? Is it just because of the target GABA receptor subtype (A vs B)?
I've got some Phenibut too. I was going to dose that only on weekends and do the Picamilon thru the week - Mon-Fri.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I've got some Phenibut too. I was going to dose that only on weekends and do the Picamilon thru the week - Mon-Fri.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6
Supplements 6