Anabeta elite- 6 caps a day!

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Hey guys, the label on anabeta elite says to dose 4 caps a day, but to not exceed 6 caps. I've seen somebody in here dose 6 caps a day. 2 bottles normally provides 8 week cycle at 4 caps a day...could I use 3 bottles for 8 weeks at 6 caps a day instead?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, the label on anabeta elite says to dose 4 caps a day, but to not exceed 6 caps. I've seen somebody in here dose 6 caps a day. 2 bottles normally provides 8 week cycle at 4 caps a day...could I use 3 bottles for 8 weeks at 6 caps a day instead?
Have you used it before? If not you'll probably find no major differences between 4 and 6.

If you have used before you could try 6 if you want, but 4 should be plenty.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Haven't used before.
About 1 week into it I just upped from 4 caps to 6. I've used erase pro ( last prep) and was more than pleased with that "hard" look it added to an already shredded physique. Just thought why not try another PES product for my bulk. Anyways about 1 week in I went to 6 caps. Ordered a third bottle to last my 6 cap dosing for 8 weeks..but I'm thinking I should take erase pro with this as some estrogen may rise . Thoughts ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't used before.
About 1 week into it I just upped from 4 caps to 6. I've used erase pro ( last prep) and was more than pleased with that "hard" look it added to an already shredded physique. Just thought why not try another PES product for my bulk. Anyways about 1 week in I went to 6 caps. Ordered a third bottle to last my 6 cap dosing for 8 weeks..but I'm thinking I should take erase pro with this as some estrogen may rise . Thoughts ?
Honestly I'd just stick with 4 caps for at least a month otherwise how would you know if 6 is being anymore beneficial than 4?

Even at 6 increased estrogen wouldn't be a concern, but the combination with Erase Pro is pretty tough to beat.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
That's true man. Going to do that. Probably will cop me some erase now :D

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to run OG AB (love it) at 6 per day but noticed no difference from 4. Plus, extends the run a bit. Win win right there!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed a pretty noticeable difference when I switched to 6 caps of OG anabeta. However switching to 6 caps of ABE didn't give me anymore than what 4 was giving me

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Have you used it before? If not you'll probably find no major differences between 4 and 6.

If you have used before you could try 6 if you want, but 4 should be plenty.
bolt is right. i have tried up to 6, i didn't get better results outside of being hungrier and eating more lmao. for the main effects your after 4 dose the job fine

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
hmm. Maybe I'll just go back to 4 and save that third bottle for another time then

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i would just go with four. I think thats the sweet spot and sometimes more is not always better. If you're a pretty big guy you might need 6 but I think four will probably get the job done.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ventured to 6 caps in the second month of a 2 month cycle in the past. I would recommend sticking to 4 like the others have mentioned as there wasn't a significant difference. 4 caps works perfectly.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're only a week in, why jump to 6 when you haven't even gave 4 a solid run?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're only a week in, why jump to 6 when you haven't even gave 4 a solid run?
Because more always = better.

I agree with everyone else. I'd stick with 4 or at least give it a solid run at that dose before trying 6. I've experimented with 6 in the past and didn't notice much of a difference.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have experimented with ABE dosing a lot.

Some people claim to prefer 6 better to 4. Some people were doing 6 on training days but 4 on non training days.

Personally, I still think 4 is solid. :)

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
thanks guys...appreciate the responses. I have Erase Pro coming on the way...last time i used Erase was precontest..wasnt planning on stacking Erase pro with AE but i think I'm in need of an AI..long story short this is embarrassing as f**k, but I'm noticing some sensitive in my nips. weird because I'm 100% natural.. maybe have to drop the AE...but as far as i know anabeta would never cause something like this. Weird.

I read up on tea tree oil and lavender oil causing potential gyno symptoms. Looked at my body wash, an ingredient was lavender oil . So I stopped using that as it may be the cause..inputs are welcome. Pretty pissed off about this. may be nothing though, idk..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys...appreciate the responses. I have Erase Pro coming on the way...last time i used Erase was precontest..wasnt planning on stacking Erase pro with AE but i think I'm in need of an AI..long story short this is embarrassing as f**k, but I'm noticing some sensitive in my nips. weird because I'm 100% natural.. maybe have to drop the AE...but as far as i know anabeta would never cause something like this. Weird.

I read up on tea tree oil and lavender oil causing potential gyno symptoms. Looked at my body wash, an ingredient was lavender oil . So I stopped using that as it may be the cause..inputs are welcome. Pretty pissed off about this. may be nothing though, idk..
I would definitely have a hard time believing AE to be the culprit. Don't let it get to your head too much as so many factors can make the situation worse. Stress, diet and many other factors can cause estrogen issues. Last thing you want to do is touch or rub the area as that will irritate it as well. Hope erase pro helps brother.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Appreciate the support and advice man. Definitely a foreign concept to me, i was never the guy affected by crap like this. It is very minor right now, and like i said since i have never used AAS or anything I think i can control it with Erase pro a little more.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you been taking any other supplements which may contribute to this?

I have used ABE a lot as well as reading a lot of reviews. This isn't something I would expect from it.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Unless you got some low % Forskolin in your ABE I doubt it's the reason for it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the support and advice man. Definitely a foreign concept to me, i was never the guy affected by crap like this. It is very minor right now, and like i said since i have never used AAS or anything I think i can control it with Erase pro a little more.
Let us know what you notice.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards

Not sure what would be causing that issue. I am currently on my 2nd run of ABE and I haven't had any issues with nipple sensitivity. The only issue I had was on my first run with ABE I would get extremely nauseous but after talking with Alexander and driven I adjusted my carb intake and the issue was resolved. Keep us up to date on how things are going. Hopefully it will clear up soon.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
Not sure what would be causing that issue. I am currently on my 2nd run of ABE and I haven't had any issues with nipple sensitivity. The only issue I had was on my first run with ABE I would get extremely nauseous but after talking with Alexander and driven I adjusted my carb intake and the issue was resolved. Keep us up to date on how things are going. Hopefully it will clear up soon.
Yeah, I don't think ABE is causing it. Like I said it's fading away ever since I just started erase, and I'll add more in depth results once I notice em . Thx bro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 2 days into Erase the sensitivity has gone down...added ABE back in too. Will update once I have a little more time on erase
Please keep us updated brother. I'm very interested in how well erase works out for you especially in the circumstance you are in.

Nick8301996

Nick8301996

Awards
I began Erase Pro on the 18th of August ...within a few days I immediately noticed a decreased nipple sensitivity . I added the ABE back in at 4 caps a day and the sensitivity continued to correct itself. I think my estrogen levels were a little out of whack from my flucation in body weight. Basically after my competition I rebounded hard. Anyways now I do feel a lot better and I'm getting those same benefits (dryness and better muscle hardness etc) that I've always noticed with erase
Once again I am really please with this product and it really is stronger than one would think for a "natural" AI
Thanks PES :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I began Erase Pro on the 18th of August ...within a few days I immediately noticed a decreased nipple sensitivity . I added the ABE back in at 4 caps a day and the sensitivity continued to correct itself. I think my estrogen levels were a little out of whack from my flucation in body weight. Basically after my competition I rebounded hard. Anyways now I do feel a lot better and I'm getting those same benefits (dryness and better muscle hardness etc) that I've always noticed with erase
Once again I am really please with this product and it really is stronger than one would think for a "natural" AI
Glad to hear things got straightened out dude!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! It's good to see that everything is back on track and your concern with the sensitivity worked out.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear brother. Thanks for the continued feedback and updates. Glad to hear it is working so well for you!

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
On ABE V2 i do run 5 caps on heavy workout days 2 time a week.
If i do an 8 weeks run (56 days) 4 caps / day i get 16 caps left, sure i can do another 4 days or i could spred out the dosage during heavy duty training sessions.
16 caps left gives me 16 heavy duty training sessions (2x week) during those 8 weeks were i do 5 caps to get that little extra from those days.