Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both these sound really good to me, but I have bought protein in the past that sounded good, but did not taste so good. Thoughts ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They do sound really good. I haven't tried them though. MTS is marc lobliner so you never know. haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never tried MTS. However I believe The Solution can give you a great assessment, of at least the pumpkin pie. If I remember his review, he said it was exactly like a liquidfied version of pumpkin pie with all of the spices.

S

shirt

Awards
I asked him (Marc) some time ago why didn't he have a two lb tub. Let's not mention the price tag.

He said something that translated into he's trying to make money. I'm sure there are several people that don't want to get stuck with a 5 lb tub after disliking it.

With that being said, I'll still try the fluff peanut butter...one day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have the pumpkin on the way so I'll let you know next weekend. Bob loved it tho.

As far as other flavors of mts, key lime pie is epic (and I don't even like key lime pie ha), red velvet gets rave reviews (I personally won't get to try do a couple weeks), cinnagram is terrible (just tastes like almost nothing), have yet to try the pb.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
The cinnagrahm is amazing, it top the other two I've had which were red velvet and cookies and creme. Not sure about pumpkin pie or peanut butter fluff

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The cinnagrahm is amazing, it top the other two I've had which were red velvet and cookies and creme. Not sure about pumpkin pie or peanut butter fluff
You thought it was amazing??? I thought it was tasteless

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah hah I do. It taste better than the red velvet to me. But I'm a fan on cinnamon

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only had their cookies and cream but it tasted really good. I was pleasantly surprised.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah hah I do. It taste better than the red velvet to me. But I'm a fan on cinnamon
That was my biggest complaint with it was I can barely taste any cinnamon. Which baffled me as that's a really potent flavor (and easy to make ha)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob, Thank you for posting the Review Links and thank all you guys for the feed back, now I just need to find a sale on it and take the plunge !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That was my biggest complaint with it was I can barely taste any cinnamon. Which baffled me as that's a really potent flavor (and easy to make ha)
Bob, Thank you for posting the Review Links and thank all you guys for the feed back, now I just need to find a sale on it and take the plunge !!
It wont go on sale honestly. Marc pays a lot to have it made and using some good flavoring to back it. I agree with Boone though the Cinnagraham could of been stronger. Just like he had to re-do No Bake Cookie due to feedback . Curious how the new no bake is.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
It wont go on sale honestly. Marc pays a lot to have it made and using some good flavoring to back it. I agree with Boone though the Cinnagraham could of been stronger. Just like he had to re-do No Bake Cookie due to feedback . Curious how the new no bake is.
I can somewhat see what you guys mean, it's definitely not the strongest cinnamon flavor

T

Thelux14

Awards
i have PBF and i think it tastes like an ashtray its disgusting to say the very least. the only protein i love from him is the mint cookie.. i tried all the rest. key lime was pretty good. ill be interested in to what the pumpkin pie tastes like.. it would need to blow people away on here for me to order it.. im all about dymatyze birthday cake nowa days. plus the macros are amazing

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good luck paying less than 50 bucks.
Nutriverse just had it 10% off which put it right at $50. I've never seen it less than that even when it's on sale at tiger.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$10/lb sounds reasonable for protein powder. I believe that's what most companies charge, or approximately.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got an email with a 10% coupon from Nutriverse, so I ordered (1) 5lbs Pumpkin Pie!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
$10/lb sounds reasonable for protein powder. I believe that's what most companies charge, or approximately.
Agreed. $10/lb is usually my male or break point. My only problem with mts is that it's straight whey and not a blend. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See the supplement deals section for the magic code ;)

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also curious if he was able to fix No-Bake.

Cinnagram is not terrible, but not much of a cinnamon taste. I fixed that with some cinnamon roll Capn Crunch though lol.:dance:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also curious if he was able to fix No-Bake.

Cinnagram is not terrible, but not much of a cinnamon taste. I fixed that with some cinnamon roll Capn Crunch though lol.:dance:
Add regular cinnamon helps make it better.
But when you mix it in yogurt with SnickerDoodle PB Lean + Cinnamon + Cinnagraham Whey + Speculoos Cookie Butter/Cookie Butter = Bomb.Com

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But when you mix it in yogurt with SnickerDoodle PB Lean + Cinnamon + Cinnagraham Whey + Speculoos Cookie Butter/Cookie Butter = Bomb.Com
I'm going to try that but with Cookie butter cream cheese, that stuff is amazing!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so you add 3 things that taste amazing just to make it palatable ha... thats a fail in my book

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so you add 3 things that taste amazing just to make it palatable ha... thats a fail in my book
I tried it solo and it was decent ( a shake in water in my review), not the best of his flavors, but many ways to make something taste better.
You even agreed its not the best of his flavors as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I tried it solo and it was decent ( a shake in water in my review), not the best of his flavors, but many ways to make something taste better.
You even agreed its not the best of his flavors as well.
yeah, my problem is that for the price I paid, I better not have to do anything to make it good... it should come that way. When I pay more for a product, I want it to be a good one.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah, my problem is that for the price I paid, I better not have to do anything to make it good... it should come that way. When I pay more for a product, I want it to be a good one.
While i agree you can not win them all.
Beverly is expensive, but not all of their flavors are mind blowing (rocky Road, Cnc are exceptions)
Same could be said with metabolic nutrition. (PB Cookie is amazing, i heard the butter pecan is damn good too)

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a scoope of MTS PB Fluff from a friend and it is just like Cinnaram in the sense that the flavour is so mild. I had to crush a Reese Oreo into my bowl of sludge to taste some PB ha.

I actually think Cinnagram is slightly better. The only positive thing I have to say about it is all the MTS whey powders have a great sludge consistency even in water.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got a scoope of MTS PB Fluff from a friend and it is just like Cinnaram in the sense that the flavour is so mild. I had to crush a Reese Oreo into my bowl of sludge to taste some PB ha.

I actually think Cinnagram is slightly better. The only positive thing I have to say about it is all the MTS whey powders have a great sludge consistency even in water.
Try the Caramel Sutra yet? Its bomb.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try the Caramel Sutra yet? Its bomb.
No, I got too many tubs open now...
In a couple of weeks I'll crack that bad boy open. I have high expectations!

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking at grabbing a new flavor. Getting sick of CPB select and chocolate syntha-6. Looking to get something different like a key lime or pumpkin. Anyone have experience with them? Looking for a general break from the rich basic flavors

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Key Lime Pie is solid.

I haven't tried the pumpkin yet but apparently it it amazing as well.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny you say that. I just received the cinnagram and unlike the red velvet which I think is too sweet, I thought cinnagram should've been more sweet. It's not bad but thought it would've better.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think for chocolate, Beverly is hands down the best. Literally like brownie batter. So good. It's just so darn expensive for a 2 pounder.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm looking at grabbing a new flavor. Getting sick of CPB select and chocolate syntha-6. Looking to get something different like a key lime or pumpkin. Anyone have experience with them? Looking for a general break from the rich basic flavors
Key lime is amazing. Trying pumpkin this weekend

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Funny you say that. I just received the cinnagram and unlike the red velvet which I think is too sweet, I thought cinnagram should've been more sweet. It's not bad but thought it would've better.
Red velvet is bomb
Pumpkin is just as good if not better

Chocolate wise oxy elite the old was like a brownie

I really like blue star chocolate
Scivation chocolate
Animal whey chocolate is good too
XF 2.0 triple chocolate is boss

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Red velvet is bomb
Pumpkin is just as good if not better

Chocolate wise oxy elite the old was like a brownie

I really like blue star chocolate
Scivation chocolate
Animal whey chocolate is good too
XF 2.0 triple chocolate is boss
RVC is my next pickup

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
RVC is my next pickup
Marc put small cupcake pieces from Wisconsin in there (he has a video explaining it) when he flavored the product. You sometimes get small chunks of red velvet cupcakes.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marc put small cupcake pieces from Wisconsin in there (he has a video explaining it) when he flavored the product. You sometimes get small chunks of red velvet cupcakes.
Yeah I know, I've tried it

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I have tried the chocolate, vanilla, karmel sutra and peanut butter. I like the vanilla the best

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried it today in a shake and in my oat meal. First thought good flavor, a little to sweet and to thin when mixed with water. Will try cutting it with some plain Vanilla and maybe in some almond milk. Will right review after playing with it a bit !

photo (11).JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried it today in a shake and in my oat meal. First thought good flavor, a little to sweet and to thin when mixed with water. Will try cutting it with some plain Vanilla and maybe in some almond milk. Will right review after playing with it a bit !

View attachment 122951
4-5oz of water and 1 scoop in milk
I thought it was awesome in 6oz water (not too sweet)
you can taste the clove/nutmeg/cinnamon really come out on top of the libby pumpkin
5-6oz yogurt + 1 scoop whey = Killer.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It defiantly taste like pumpkin !

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It defiantly taste like pumpkin !
Sounds like pumpkin is a winner! After trying a few MTS flavours I was under the impression they were all going to great but not so unfortunately. My list is as follows....

Legit:
- KLP
- RVC
- CnC

Duds (not terrible, but flavours are just too mild)
- No Bake
- PB Fluff (where's the peanut butter?!?)
- Cinnagram (where's the cinnamon?!?)

I'll be testing Caramel Sutra, Mint CnC & Pumpkin over the next 1-2 months and I hope they're all legit. Probability is high from reviews on all of them.
As long as the Mint CnC uses the same base as the regular CnC it will be dope for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.