Super Hd vs Norcodrene

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I know Norcodrene is very popular on the boards but the super hd profile looks solid too...what you guys recommend?

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene. I've tried both and Super HD feels useless to me compared to Norco.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some potential benefits of Norcodrene:

Cirsium Oligophyllum: increases lipolysis via beta adrenergic receptor stimulation and acts synergistically with caffeine. Attacks subcutaneous fat. Synergistic with caffeine.

Japanese Thistle: contains cirsimarin - which data suggests induces not only weight loss, but weight loss in visceral adipose tissue. GDA effects as well. May assist with fat gain mitigation.

Nomilin: novel way of inducing weight loss via TGR5 agonism. Per Mr.Cooper, TGR5 agonism can assist in the below 6 ways:

1. Fat loss – via the complex BAs/TGR5/cyclic AMP/D2/T3/UCP pathway
2. Enhanced Glucose Metabolism
3. Vasodilation
4. Bile homeostasis/liver health
5. Improving Immune Function
6. Protection Against Atherosclerosis

Amentoflavone: May assist with inhibiting fatty acid synthase - also a lot of users note a nice mood boost.

Caffeine + Yohimbe + Higenamine: Thermogensis, lipolysis.

Some potential benefits of Super HD:

Yohimbe + Caffeine: Thermogensis, lipolysis.

Capsimax: promote lipolysis + mobilization of fats

Evodiamine: potentially augment lipolysis + BAT activation

Huperzine A: potential acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, may promote neuroprotection and neurogenesis

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene. I've tried both and Super HD feels useless to me compared to Norco.
This.

My last run and current favorite fat burning stack is norco/lipomorph/forskolin/epitome. I have tried tons of fat burners out and always go back to Norco -the others are just icing on the cake.

The fat loss on norco/lipomorph alone is better than ec for me personally. Ec does have an edge in appetite suppression.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Norcodrene has quite the benefits! A tab or 2 of primatene with it work even better I'm assuming

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
For me, I enjoyed super HD more only because of it puts me in positive mood and I sweat a lot. However, I've only tried 1 sample/serving of norco and 1 tub of super HD.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene has quite the benefits! A tab or 2 of primatene with it work even better I'm assuming
If you can handle the e and y then yes :) I personally can't but others on here can. Definitely start low and see how you react.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I'm a stim junkie since I was 16. I miss the original hydroxycut and xenadrine. Nothing comes close