Blown away by PES

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I'm not one who falls for scam marketing claims on products. And have only heard GOOD things about PES. Not sure if this is placebo but after 5 days 2caps per day of erase I am literally vascular throughout the day. Still have 8 weeks of it left.
Have been using Alphamine and OMG , probably one of the best thermogenics I've ever used. Clean energy,felt like my mood was hightened, really suppressed my hunger. I'm in deep contest prep and I'm pretty sure it's doing its job.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not one who falls for scam marketing claims on products. And have only heard GOOD things about PES. Not sure if this is placebo but after 5 days 2caps per day of erase I am literally vascular throughout the day. Still have 8 weeks of it left.
Have been using Alphamine and OMG , probably one of the best thermogenics I've ever used. Clean energy,felt like my mood was hightened, really suppressed my hunger. I'm in deep contest prep and I'm pretty sure it's doing its job.
Having tried most of PES' stuff, they are as legit as it gets. Try Norcodrene if you want even better appetite suppression and longer/smoother energy.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, Bigman. It's great to hear that you're enjoying everything. I know how much of a lifesaver Alphamine can be as you get deeper into prep. Good luck with the homestretch and your show!

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, Bigman. It's great to hear that you're enjoying everything. I know how much of a lifesaver Alphamine can be as you get deeper into prep. Good luck with the homestretch and your show!
Thank you! Can I expect more out of erase in the next 8 weeks? Will be going 3 caps in 2 weeks

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! Can I expect more out of erase in the next 8 weeks? Will be going 3 caps in 2 weeks
Achy joints : )

That and I'd say you will prob dry out a bit more, which is nice for contests.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

New erase shouldn't have that issue, if anything there's data on joint protective mechanisms.

What you can expect is increased fat loss (the PPAR agonist action should be more apparent with extended use) and the dry look should improve. Added performance benefits may also manifest from the b.diffusa (also has some glucose control benefits).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt has you covered with his post above. Results should continue to improve over the upcoming weeks.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
What is the ingredient in Erase that after 5 days would make someone vascular like that?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see you're off to such a good start. With 8 weeks of Erase and Alphamine you're in for awesome results.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
New erase shouldn't have that issue, if anything there's data on joint protective mechanisms.

What you can expect is increased fat loss (the PPAR agonist action should be more apparent with extended use) and the dry look should improve. Added performance benefits may also manifest from the b.diffusa (also has some glucose control benefits).
Thanks for the feedback.

Its been a while since I've looked at Erase. Maybe I'll give it another go next time round.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The next 8 weeks will lead to greater improvements. Erase really will start showing its effects later during your run.

Thanks for the feedback.

Its been a while since I've looked at Erase. Maybe I'll give it another go next time round.
This isn't Arimistane :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't had a bad experience with pes supps. From select, alphamine, norcodrene, shift, erase, and high volume there awesome.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I haven't had a bad experience with pes supps. From select, alphamine, norcodrene, shift, erase, and high volume there awesome.
There stuff is legit!! Starting to really see drying out effects already from ERASE. I am also dieting hard and pushing myself in contest prep. But let me tell you, the alphamine made me feel "ok" after 4 days of low carbs. I took it before fasted cardio yesterday,went and had to film a seminar at my gym.i was standing there just dripping sweat.everyone was like are you ok. Stuff is awesome.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There stuff is legit!! Starting to really see drying out effects already from ERASE. I am also dieting hard and pushing myself in contest prep. But let me tell you, the alphamine made me feel "ok" after 4 days of low carbs. I took it before fasted cardio yesterday,went and had to film a seminar at my gym.i was standing there just dripping sweat.everyone was like are you ok. Stuff is awesome.
Good to hear you are still getting the positive benefits! Keep us updated as it continues.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We love to hear these updates. Great work and glad to hear you are having such positive results with our products.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great feedback!

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Great feedback!
Quick question! On my off days from training do I still take alphamine? I take it daily before fasted cardio, but if I'm not lifting that day do I still take again?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick question! On my off days from training do I still take alphamine? I take it daily before fasted cardio, but if I'm not lifting that day do I still take again?
Alphamine in a Fatloss phase should still be taken all days.
The Fatloss ingredients are an added bonus on top of a delicious tasting product that will give you a nice energy burst.

Still dose in a 1:1 or 2:1 fashion with 1-2 servings prior to your workout (training) or cardio (non training) days and split the second dose 6-8 hours apart. If you feel a great energy kick from 1 scoop no need to dose 2 or do a 1:1 on. On training days if 1 scoop is enough to power you through cardio.

Makes a great stack to add in Shift or bulk F95 in a Fatloss phase

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Alphamine in a Fatloss phase should still be taken all days.
The Fatloss ingredients are an added bonus on top of a delicious tasting product that will give you a nice energy burst.

Still dose in a 1:1 or 2:1 fashion with 1-2 servings prior to your workout (training) or cardio (non training) days and split the second dose 6-8 hours apart
If I already took it today for my fasted cardio.do I take a second dose this afternoon? I am not training again

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I already took it today for my fasted cardio.do I take a second dose this afternoon? I am not training again
I answered that in my response you just quoted buddy read the last line again

"Still dose in a 1:1 or 2:1 fashion with 1-2 servings prior to your workout (training) or cardio (non training) days and split the second dose 6-8 hours apart. If you feel a great energy kick from 1 scoop no need to dose 2 or do a 1:1 on. On training days if 1 scoop is enough to power you through cardio.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I understand now lol thank you ! Just was t sure if I should still take it when I'm just sitting around.but gotta get those calories burnt no matter what

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Calories are burned from a caloric deficit
Supps and cardio play minimal effects towards your fat loss phase if your diet is not
In check

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I know. My diet+training is in check 100%. Currently 7 weeks out

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, dose on off days as well, fasted.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Yes, dose on off days as well, fasted.
First time taking on off day (low carb day) I had my whey shake meal. Waited 2 hours and had my alphamine. That HOURS ago, I am literally not even thinking about food. This stuff is great. What do you guys sneak in this stuff? Lol

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think someone needs to drop the alphamine addicts anonymous thread in here for this guy. I feel we may have a new member to the club

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First time taking on off day (low carb day) I had my whey shake meal. Waited 2 hours and had my alphamine. That HOURS ago, I am literally not even thinking about food. This stuff is great. What do you guys sneak in this stuff? Lol
Alphamine, the hunger killer.

Seems to be doing exactly what it should be :). Should be a good last several weeks of your contest prep.

I think someone needs to drop the alphamine addicts anonymous thread in here for this guy. I feel we may have a new member to the club
I believe so :).

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I wake up and smile Bc it's alphamine time. Tastes too good. Feels like heaven .

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That appletini is the nectar of the gods.
My thoughts exactly. Then margarita hit my lips. Oh how in the hell did we master every flavor there is?!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
My tub of advanced has cob webs going to sell to a buddy at work haha. I think I've been sneaking a fourth scoop in a few to many times lol ;) Alphamine rehab soon I think
How long did it take to build a tolerance? I've been doing 1.5 in morning then 1 later in the day. I didn't even want to eat later in the day, noticed I felt like
Passing out so I THEN had my next meal

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to post this.

Send me your address. :)

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I hope the longer I use these products the better they work. Been like 2 weeks on erase, and almost 1 on alphamine. I guess I'm just hoping for too much too soon!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope the longer I use these products the better they work. Been like 2 weeks on erase, and almost 1 on alphamine. I guess I'm just hoping for too much too soon!
Both, especially Erase get better with continued use.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both, especially Erase get better with continued use.
Completely agree. Week 5-8 on erase was insane for me. Usually when I run a natty product I seem to peak around week 4-5 but with erase it seemed to just keep peaking week after week.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Erase+alphamine+diet and training
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440157723.630147.jpg
warning:extreme nip action

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The vertical and horizontal lines on that makes it stop looking like a mirror.

It looks like someone is standing outside of your window with the nipples out and their phone in their hand lol. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The vertical and horizontal lines on that makes it stop looking like a mirror.

It looks like someone is standing outside of your window with the nipples out and their phone in their hand lol. :)
I was thinking it looked as If someone was taking a snap of him while peaking through his window as well. Have to watch out for those peeping toms while flashing the goods out the window. :D

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Little
Update. I fired my coach who was prepping me. Calories were so damn low.around 1400 and I wasn't responding. He wouldn't listen and continued to lower them. So went back with who prepped me for the last years and we kind of had to reset. But I'm up
To 2 scoops of alphamine in the AM. Doesn't hit me as hard but definetly still helps. Erase goes to 3/day this saturday

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You weren't losing weight on 1400 calories?

Nyrin

Awards
You weren't losing weight on 1400 calories?
Must be tracking something different from total calories. BMR calculators put 5'11"/217lbs near 2000 calories; 1400 daily would produce consistent weight loss with a daily regimen of extra sleep and television.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
When he dropped me to 1400 calories from around 2000 I lost 7lbs in two weeks. After that I did not. 2-3 weeks with maybe .5-1lbs. I felt very unhealthy.eyes were yellow.i do not respond well to low carb diets. I have always carb cycled which is what I'm doing now.very odd I know but at that low of calories I was miserable without weight loss. I'm currently 205 about 6ft. Aiming for 190-193 in next 6 weeks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When he dropped me to 1400 calories from around 2000 I lost 7lbs in two weeks. After that I did not. 2-3 weeks with maybe .5-1lbs. I felt very unhealthy.eyes were yellow.i do not respond well to low carb diets. I have always carb cycled which is what I'm doing now.very odd I know but at that low of calories I was miserable without weight loss. I'm currently 205 about 6ft. Aiming for 190-193 in next 6 weeks
Good work firing that coach for sure.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody's body responds differently. For him to leave you on that diet with you not responding makes no sense. Especially when you were having such terrible sides.

Good luck at reaching your goal sir. You got this!