Cut while waiting for gear to kick in on bulk

Jamthe1

Awards
I'm going to start a turanabol/proviron cycle 60-80/50 mg. ed. for 6-8 weeks. followed by nolvadex and maybe aromasin for 4 weeks. I might throw in some albuterol 24 mg. ed. to get as much fat released to my blood as possible in hope of bf% reduction as well as keeping cholesterol in check. Have various supplements as well (tudca, orange triads, fish oil, glutamine, beta alanine, creatine, protein powder and t-booster)

I know it's not exactly the common way to do it but was wondering if it would be beneficial to cut with serious cardio and more light weight training the first couple of weeks on a "bulk" cycle before the gear kicks in.
Most people say that they didn't notice any gains before week 3 so im thinking if starving myself the first 2 weeks would beneficial for:

1. get rid of a bit of fat without loosing muscles in the period where the gains wouldn't be noticeable anyway.
2. being extra prone to gaining muscle, because of serious calorie deficit, in week 3 where the gear starts kicking in.

What made me thinking was an article I've read where it stated that shorter cut and bulk periods might be beneficial for overall health in contrast to the longer ones where you often gain a lot of fat and then has to loose it again without loosing precious muscle mass.
I'm not in any way thinking that it's healthier to first starve myself and then eat a lot on orals which I know are the worst possible gear when it comes to health, but reading the article just made me thinking if there would be body composition benefits by doing it this way.