'Sarm' mk677

AK1

AK1

Awards
Anybody have any in depth knowledge/experience with this substance? I don't think I need to explain the reasons as to why people might be interested in a GH elevating product (that allegedly comes without any negative cortisol issues) as an alternative to synthetic GH use...

I have obviously attempted research but it all seems quite vague (as is the case with many developmental things) and I am not a SARM expert, having only used two of them in the past.

My main concern is this:

a) Can mk677 even be called a SARM - does it actually trigger GH secretion via androgen receptors? The research doesn't seem precise on its Mode of Action - I consider this important before considering its use.

b) Could it negatively impact or interfere with healthy GH levels (and pulsatile secretion of GH) and/or the pituitary gland/hypothalamus on a longer term basis? My concern is that running something that remains in the system throughout a cycle to affect GH could have some potential problems. The studies are unclear on this as the target group are GH deficient subjects - which doesn't really make a good comparison for the healthy population....

I would like to run this, but I am reluctant until I know more as risks are always worth considering over the benefits in my view. Anybody with some sound knowledge on it or who knows where it can be found would have my thanks.

AK1

AK1

Awards
That was somewhat unhelpful.....

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody have any in depth knowledge/experience with this substance? I don't think I need to explain the reasons as to why people might be interested in a GH elevating product (that allegedly comes without any negative cortisol issues) as an alternative to synthetic GH use...

I have obviously attempted research but it all seems quite vague (as is the case with many developmental things) and I am not a SARM expert, having only used two of them in the past.

My main concern is this:

a) Can mk677 even be called a SARM - does it actually trigger GH secretion via androgen receptors? The research doesn't seem precise on its Mode of Action - I consider this important before considering its use.

b) Could it negatively impact or interfere with healthy GH levels (and pulsatile secretion of GH) and/or the pituitary gland/hypothalamus on a longer term basis? My concern is that running something that remains in the system throughout a cycle to affect GH could have some potential problems. The studies are unclear on this as the target group are GH deficient subjects - which doesn't really make a good comparison for the healthy population....

I would like to run this, but I am reluctant until I know more as risks are always worth considering over the benefits in my view. Anybody with some sound knowledge on it or who knows where it can be found would have my thanks.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/265442-sarms.html

This thread is all you need. san Marino and i have explained many things about Mk677

Reactions: AK1
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Looks like that will cover your info needs. There's also some information at Strong Supplement Shop under the info tab on sarms.

AK1

AK1

Awards
Thanks. That's the kind of information I am looking for. Appreciated

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That's the kind of information I am looking for. Appreciated
Yates also has a BIG thread on SARMs. He's def the guy to talk to.

And you are right, GK is a GH secretagogue by way of GHRELIN in the stomach, not a SARM in the traditional sense.

OL has Ghar1ne and is 3rd party tested for purity (not just a COA), so you know what you're getting is legit.

Reactions: AK1