Ultimate T 60 day cycle?

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
Just finished up my first bottle of Ultimate T from USP Labs. Good stuff! Used on recomp went from 155 to 163.5 currently. Anyways! I was apart of the insider deal a while back when it launched and still have another bottle. Would it be okay to run the second bottle back to back? I mean obviously it's all herbal so I'm not too worried about it because I have done 8 week ABE runs before.

Just thought I would double check with ABM master minds ;)

Thanks

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, you're all good to run the next bottle. Those are some good results man, keep it up!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ur good running it back to back man. You'll get good results running it back to back

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished up my first bottle of Ultimate T from USP Labs. Good stuff! Used on recomp went from 155 to 163.5 currently. Anyways! I was apart of the insider deal a while back when it launched and still have another bottle. Would it be okay to run the second bottle back to back? I mean obviously it's all herbal so I'm not too worried about it because I have done 8 week ABE runs before.

Just thought I would double check with ABM master minds ;)

Thanks
Send me your address, I'll send you a bottle of ModernCreatine plus betaine to run along side your Ultimate T and a Tshirt (send shirt size).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a few guys have already been starting on their second bottle, so it's certainly a good plan! :)

Nice work on the recomp thus far.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be down to give it a shot, interesting profile

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks so much!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pm address with shirt size
What's a deal with shirts ? I went on Usp web page and it won't let me see price for a shirts let alone order one , and you guys have a pic of tanktop , is that available.? Going to VS as we speak to get ultimate t and if it's as good as you say it is I'm gonna get me some shirts ( them things look good) lol

Jrog76

Awards
I'd love to give ultimate t a run. In my late 30s so been trying a few t boosters over the last 6 months. Looks like an interesting profile and results seem impressive.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
who wants a bottle?
I've been looking at Ultimate T since my last attempt at using a test Booster didn't go so well, (sustain alpha... didn't notice much). If you happen to have enough to spare, I'd be down to try it and do a review. I'm 32 and have 5 years of lifting under my belt so I'm hoping a good t Booster might help my lean bulk, or at least provide some libido benefits, neither of which I got from SA.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been looking at Ultimate T since my last attempt at using a test Booster didn't go so well, (sustain alpha... didn't notice much). If you happen to have enough to spare, I'd be down to try it and do a review. I'm 32 and have 5 years of lifting under my belt so I'm hoping a good t Booster might help my lean bulk, or at least provide some libido benefits, neither of which I got from SA.

sure, send address and tshirt size

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got home from VS . Got 4 of them bad boys in , and now I'm just hoping that I'm not gonna get instant woody ,since I got a visitor in a household ( my wife's sister ) and my wife is not at home , could be hard to explain a raging hard on lol

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got home from VS . Got 4 of them bad boys in , and now I'm just hoping that I'm not gonna get instant woody ,since I got a visitor in a household ( my wife's sister ) and my wife is not at home , could be hard to explain a raging hard on lol
could be a problem.

post receipt I'll send you 2 more..

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
woah such generosity by USPLabs. I got in on the insider deal and it's awesome. Unfortunately the Large shirt is a little small so I can't wear it but still USP doing it in style

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
I'll give props to USP T.
Enjoying the first bottle thus far and going straight into second.
I know my old bod well enough now to know what works and what doesn't and this works for me.
Wearing out that tee shirt too.
Great job boys, you are Spartacus I'll follow you

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could be a problem.

post receipt I'll send you 2 more..
So are we good ? If so that's nuts , never got freebe like that . And also I was serious about that sleeveless shirt I would like to order some.( I'm not asking to get one for free I want to buy one ) these looking good ,,you know it is gym gear but it is not over bord like some of them .

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow really impressed with Usplabsrep. Get people hooked so they buy more more more! Lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
some of the best customer service in the business USPlabsRep
i ran a bottle and it showed incredible results. Great work

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who wants a bottle?
Would love a bottle.... Been a huge supporter of USP labs, was sad when Prime left and I actually ran 2 bottles as my last test booster. OG Jack 3D best pre ever!! Also Test Powder is a great product that I have used many many times.... If you can't do it I'm still going to pickup a bottle soon

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439378494.911937.jpg

Still got some in the stash

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Ultimate T looks potentially awesome! I am in between going with this and going with a (-) epi product? Thoughts?!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was very generous. Thought I was watching Oprah for a minute. Just like she used to do with cars.
You get a bottle, you get a bottle, you get a bottle.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E
That was very generous. Thought I was watching Oprah for a minute. Just like she used to do with cars.
You get a bottle, you get a bottle, you get a bottle.
Yea man i got tears in my eyes lol it is like an early christmas

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woah such generosity by USPLabs. I got in on the insider deal and it's awesome. Unfortunately the Large shirt is a little small so I can't wear it but still USP doing it in style
PM me your address, bro.

I got a duplicate color given to me from the last promo I won and it's an XL (charcoal/yellow). I'd asked USP if they wanted me to send it back or what, but this seems like a pretty good option for it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
PM me your address, bro.

I got a duplicate color given to me from the last promo I won and it's an XL (charcoal/yellow). I'd asked USP if they wanted me to send it back or what, but this seems like a pretty good option for it.
it's all good brother Im getting one in my next order :).

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's all good brother Im getting one in my next order :).
Supple Leopard, I like his stuff. Very innovative and practical...

Hit me up if you are interested in joining the Tparty.

My gifting is my art..

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost through my 2nd bottle and considering running a 3rd for the hell of it. I have 6 extra bottles...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jrog76

Awards
I'd love to give ult t a run fellas. Running alphamax now and would like to see how the two compare after a 4 week break. I'd give a good log if you have any to spare? 39 years old. Been lifting roughly 20 years and am a former boxer and current boxing coach.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's up with all these people asking for free supplements lately? Especially super low post count, no shame anymore. Rant over.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need some help in here, none of the pic on Usp labs web page are active so what do I need to do to order a shirt ( sorry I just can't figure it out)
Don't rip me a new one, I'm sensitive
Thanx