Best Natural Stack and Supps

nick76

nick76

Awards
Was about 95% sure and ready to finally lose my natural title, and then decided it still wasn't time. I'm looking for the most potent, obscure supplements beyond the basics of protein, creatine, bcaas, multi, fish oil, etc... that will hold me over until it finally is time. I want something that will help me build a few pounds of lean muscle and dry me out as much as a natural supp can. Now I know these supplements won't get me any where near where anything unnatural would take me, but I am just looking for a slight edge to push me past where I stand today, not a miracle pill because I know that won't happen. Heard good things about laxogenin and various test boosters, looking for things like this that will give me an edge. Popular brands would help too, since I'm not quite familiar with anything but the basics.

I will let you wizards do your magic. Thank you in advance!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The closest thing to being "on" IMO is some combination of X gels (ArA)/Agmatine or Nitrates/some AI like AlphaMax/PA (soy lecithin). Pumps will be insane.

Throw (-)-Epicatechin as well.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Tons of info your looking for are on the first page of the supplement forum. I would just start browsing. A lot of good info on this forum.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/271404-best-non-prohormone.html

ARA (x-gels)
EPI (follidrone, ep1c)
PA (soy lecithin)
Anacyclus (anabeta)
Laxogenin (Dermastrength, BPS laxacrine)

Most popular natural anabolic compounds.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ this! Anafuse is a good one to!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix Ergonine
Fearn Soy Lecithin Granules

Best cost/benefit ratios. For other goodies:

Epicatechin (Follidrone/Epi-Plex/Ep1c)
Arachidonic Acid (X-Gels/X-Factor)
PES Anabeta Elite

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax is a good option to help you put on a few lean pounds while drying you out, like you noted. The Arimistane in AlphaMax will help control cortisol to assist in that lean, dry look. It will also work with the 3.4 divanil to help boost your testosterone and create a more anabolic environment. The F95 in AlphaMax

Forskolin works by increasing cAMP. This leads to increased muscle protein synthesis in the body, which would be very beneficial on a cut or recomp venture.. F95 can help you maintain/increase lean body mass (depending on your caloric intake) while decreasing fat.

The great thin is you get all of that for $30-$35 dollars. Most test boosters and most of the ingredients solo are around the same price, give or take. Also, it is an open label, so you know the doses of each ingredient you're getting, which are full doses anyways.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Looking at from an ingredients perspective rather than products, I would look for products that contain the following:
ArA - good scientific backing and has been around for a while
Phosphadic Acid - good for muscle fullness, pretty cheap if taken from soy lecithin granules
(-)Epi - good for endurance and general health
F95 - see above post by Ant
Test Boosting ingredients - see above post by Ant
Lohdra Bark - not sure of the magic behind this but Anabeta elite is back with science.

Those above ingredients are the best natural muscle builders on the market right now IMO

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA (SNS X Gels or Molecular Nutrition X Factor)
Soy Lecithin Granules
(-)epi (SNS Epi-Plex, Ep1c, Anafuse, EvoMuse MyoSynergy Elite -- which has a lot more to it)
PES Anabeta Elite

Not that you should necessarily just look to jumping right into stacking, but these would be my votes:

MyoSynergy Elite
Anabeta Elite
X Gels or X Factor
Ergonine

Covers a lot of bases and definitely yields some solid results.

But the biggest question would be what are your stats? How long have you been training, etc.? But what is your bodyfat %? Because depending on that, there are other products that could be beneficial, too.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mentioned already, but Ergonine provides many angles to gain lean mass. Three proven strength / lean gains (Creatine, Betaine, Ferulic Acid). We also have multiple recovery pathways with HICA, LCLT, L Glutamine L Alanine, Choline, helping you recover faster and workout harder. All backed by studies, all at studied doses.

The cherry on top, it stacks great with all of the products mentioned above

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using EvoMuse Defuse right now... highly recommend it. I bet it would be great for a cutting stack with like X Gels and/or Anabeta.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Tons of info your looking for are on the first page of the supplement forum. I would just start browsing. A lot of good info on this forum.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/271404-best-non-prohormone.html

ARA (x-gels)
EPI (follidrone, ep1c)
PA (soy lecithin)
Anacyclus (anabeta)
Laxogenin (Dermastrength, BPS laxacrine)

Most popular natural anabolic compounds.
Pretty solid list for natural anabolics.

I prefer transdermals for Laxogenin (DERMAStr3ngth) for greater bio-availability.

For PA/soy granuals I go with Fearn (Optima is another solid choice).

ArA is solid if you don't have bad inflammatory issues/injuries (x-gels and x-factor both work).

I like EP1C for my (-)epi due to the PhytoFUSE technology for up to 200-600% greater absorption, but Folli is another supp with great feedback on the forum.

If you want to delve into natural ways to boost T and lower E and cortisol some good options to look at:

- Sup3rPCT
- El1minate
- OL LJ100
- Inhibit-E, Eliminate
- BLR Viron
- BLR Letrone

nick76

nick76

Awards
You guys have all been great help, gonna start building my stack now. Found the Fearn SL in a local store.
Gonna probably look like:
X-gels
Anabeta Elite
Soy lecithin
and alphamax or an epi or laxo product if I can afford it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys have all been great help, gonna start building my stack now. Found the Fearn SL in a local store.
X-gels
Anabeta Elite
Soy lecithin
I would not run all of those together. I would run each one solo, first, then make a stack. I wouldn't stack all of those together even after you have ran them solo.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-gels
Anabeta Elite
Soy lecithin
That is a great stack. Many have had great results with ABE/Alphamax /ArA. For the $30-35 price point Alphamax is hard to beat.

We have a logging opportunity for Alphamax currently as well in company promo section. Never hurts to apply.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-gels
Anabeta Elite
Soy lecithin
Imo maybe cut that down a bit and do 2 separate cycles, i'm not a huge fan of running like 4-5 things at once. At a certain point you will see diminished returns as well as not really knowing what's working the best for you. You have some very solid products there, but maybe not the best idea to throw them all in at once...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not run all of those together. I would run each one solo, first, then make a stack. I wouldn't stack all of those together even after you have ran them solo.
I really see no problem running 5 or more supps together as long as you know EXACTLY how you respond to each of them. Thats how a good stack is made. Running a stack of supplements you know you respond to . Much better than running 1 or 2. But ofcourse. I see no point running many supps if diet, workouy routine, rest etc is garbage . And I allways recommend people running things solo so they know EXACTLY how they respond to ingredients etc.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really see no problem running 5 or more supps together as long as you know EXACTLY how you respond to each of them. Thats how a good stack is made. Running a stack of supplements you know you respond to . Much better than running 1 or 2. But ofcourse. I see no point running many supps if diet, workouy routine, rest etc is garbage . And I allways recommend people running things solo so they know EXACTLY how they respond to ingredients etc.
It sounds like the OP hasn't run them all (if any), which is probably why he gave that advice.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like the OP hasn't run them all (if any), which is probably why he gave that advice.
I answered to this :
"I wouldn't stack all of those together even after you have ran them solo."

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I can do is echo what's be said.

Bulk TMG 3g daily ~ SNS
PA - 1.5g daily (from granules or soy lecithin)
Laxacrine (5a laxogenin) 150-200mg daily ~ BPS
ArA 1.5g daily ~ SNS or MN
Amentoflavone 50-75mg pre workout

nick76

nick76

Awards
Think I'll leave out the laxo and epi for a later run.
Will be using an ArA product, continue using SL for PA, add Anabeta Elite, and a test booster of sorts. I will also be thinking about slightly staggering the products to truly gauge there effects.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be using an ArA product, continue using SL for PA, add Anabeta Elite, and a test booster of sorts. I will also be thinking about slightly staggering the products to truly gauge there effects.
Staggering is good.

I'd personally add in the betaine/TMG. Benefits of this ergogenic is great.

Test boosters are nice, straight fadogia from omega TForce I REALLY liked as well as Endosurge turbo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is also an option. I may still take time off between rather than being on what looks like a 4+ month cycle.

If you decide to throw AlphaMax in there, I would run it before or after your ABE. Combining it with ABE could be too much F95 for some. Sometimes it doesn't affect a person and it might for others.