Stack questions

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
So this is my first post. Been surfing around a while now. Wanna do first natty stack. Seems ara abe and alphamax is a awesome stack. Wonder about a myostatin inhibitor. Would it be worth throwing in there? Anyone with any experience doing that
Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run each individually first, then feel free to stack.

All should be effective on their own, so try them out that way to find how each works for you. :)

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
What about a myo inhibitors any proven ones?some better then others?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
What about a myo inhibitors any proven ones?some better then others?
don't bother with only myo inhibitors they won't affect it to a that big of a degree if any at all. (-)epi products could help

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
don't bother with only myo inhibitors they won't affect it to a that big of a degree if any at all. (-)epi products could help
Would myo be worth it in the stack. And what are the top (-)epi products haven't done much research on them.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Would myo be worth it in the stack. And what are the top (-)epi products haven't done much research on them.
before that, what exactly are you looking to get out of these supps? I am just wanting to make sure your expectations aren't crazy

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
before that, what exactly are you looking to get out of these supps? I am just wanting to make sure your expectations aren't crazy
No nothing crazy. Just help put on anymass extra mass I can.only thing I've took as of now is protein creatine and bcaa so looking for more. Gonna go into clean bulk around October 1st. 5'11" 177 lbs about 10-11 percent bodyfat currently.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like you said above, and most will agree with, Xgels (ara)+Abe is pretty much one of the top stacks.

If money isn't as much of an object, add in an -(-)epi product like epi-plex, or a comprehensive like magnitropin. This will give you a little extra boost in endurance as well as recovery which will both lead to better workouts and more gains.

As has been mentioned, the "myo inhibitors" are mostly gimmicky in their true effects on myo but many do have other benefits that will help you gain.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agree with booneman77. Try a follidrone run then an Abe run then an xgels run and then pick your stack and mix and match ha

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I like EP1C from Olympus Labs...then again one could say I'm a tad biased, though I used it before I was a rep.

Mainly I like it because of the new PytoFUSE technology which has the potential to increase the absorption of (-)epi by 200-600%. That said, the already mentioned EpiPlex & Follidrone are not bad options either.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi-plex, follidrone, and unleashed are all legit. I have used them all and they would be a great addition to alphamax. Like bolt said though, it's hard to tell what's working if you stack them and haven't ran them solo. Just picked up unleashed this week at strong. If you order it Olympus labs will send you a free product ;) even if you want to run it after alphamax it's an amazing deal. See thread below for info

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reminder : )

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are you running all your staples too?

Just curious because if not my stack would include Ergonine for everything you could want to aid this run on top

I like Follidrone if you are looking at -(-) epi

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you running all your staples too?

Just curious because if not my stack would include Ergonine for everything you could want to aid this run on top

I like Follidrone if you are looking at -(-) epi
Ergonine / ABE stack price on www.athletixsports.com is a steal, then add the ARA and you're set!