SNS Growth Factor XT - Use on Cycle..???

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The profile would seem to help with boosting GH Levels& also prolactin control as well.

GrowthFactor-XT_SupFacts.gif

Anyone use Growth Factor XT while on a PH/DS/AAS Cycle..?

What was your experience with it if you used it while cycling...?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't but I would imagine it would help with sleep as many people have trouble getting a good nights sleep on cycle (especially tren).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually haven't but I would say it would be a good addition to any stack.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received a sample of Growth XT. I think sleep is going to be the biggest benefit I get out of it. I often wake up groggy and not feeling rested at all. Takes me a long, hot shower and a cup of coffee to remove the fog.

Gonna try it this weekend and if all goes well, on my ArA, Epi, ABE cycle in a few weeks. Probably one of the stronger cycles I've ran so with the restful sleep I should see some nice gains.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received a sample of Growth XT. I think sleep is going to be the biggest benefit I get out of it. I often wake up groggy and not feeling rested at all. Takes me a long, hot shower and a cup of coffee to remove the fog.

Gonna try it this weekend and if all goes well, on my ArA, Epi, ABE cycle in a few weeks. Probably one of the stronger cycles I've ran so with the restful sleep I should see some nice gains.
Looking for a sleep/recovery aid myself. Did you get the sample on their site or somewhere else? Thx

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've possibly used it in conjunction with some research i was doing. Took 5 caps pre bed, definitely got deeper sleep and felt more refreshed in the morning. I don't think it ever helped with recovery but in that setting it shouldn't... aka protein synthesis is already jacked to above-normal levels. I definitely think it's a great product.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I have a two-day sample that I'm going to use soon. If it works well, I just may include it with some of my own research that I'll be doing this winter!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a sleep/recovery aid myself. Did you get the sample on their site or somewhere else? Thx
PMing you how I got my sample as I don't want to give out false advertising.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kjscatch Supplement Logs 48
Mowglisml Supplement Logs 33
srocco112 Supplements 14
Supplements 30
rowz4broz Supplements 48