Target A2 & Lipo Morph with Clen & T3

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hi all

Would Target A2 work well on a Keto Diet to help shift last pounds of stubborn body fat pre comp whilst used in combination with 50 mcg T3 & 120-160mcg of Clenbuterol daily.

Also would LipoMorph by Antaeus Labs have a direct synergy with the above when used with my first and last fatty meals of the day.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can't really recommend you using it with an illegal substance.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What about with PES Alphamine & Norcodrene.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have currently been using the UK INTL versions of Alphamine and Norco

2 Caps Norco for my am fasted cardio.

2 Scoops PES alphamine PWO later in the day.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't advise that combo to be honest. As to the addition of Lipomorph to the stack, no it does not have synergy as it works on a completely different pathway. But it does work

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Hi all

Would Target A2 work well on a Keto Diet to help shift last pounds of stubborn body fat pre comp whilst used in combination with 50 mcg T3 & 120-160mcg of Clenbuterol daily.

Also would LipoMorph by Antaeus Labs have a direct synergy with the above when used with my first and last fatty meals of the day.
I wouldn't advise that combo to be honest. As to the addition of Lipomorph to the stack, no it does not have synergy as it works on a completely different pathway. But it does work
The keto diet and T3 may conceivably improve the white-fat-browning effect of LipoMorph. Ketones (BHB) and a ketogenic diet have both shown some browning potential, and the new thyroid drug GC-1/sobetirome also seems to be a browning agent.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What about adding some Black Lion Exotherm to the Mix and alternating the Clen 2 weeks on 2 off with Black Lion Incinderine.

Because instead of Clen I have been using 2 PES Norcodrene am and 2 Scoops Of Alphamine PWO.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have just ordered some Lipomorph and Target A2 and plan to use them from 2moro onwards, I might start with 3mg A2 and ramp up from there for my AM fasted LISS cardio. performed 2-3 hours before I break my fast, i am currently following IF 8/16. I start my 1st meal at 12:00 midday and end at 8:00 pm.

Nyrin

Awards
Supplement reps are generally not going to provide advice concerning use of their represented products with banned or illicit substances; it's a liability thing and people can get into trouble.

Clenbuterol is already an extremely potent agent on its own; the dosage range you're specifying is also quite high. Applied correctly (keep in mind that it desensitizes extremely rapidly), its effects are likely to overshadow "conventional" supplements to the point of other effects seeming somewhat insignificant.

Yohimbine and its derivatives are going to behave quite differently as alpha antagonists versus clen (or, say, ephedrine) as beta agonists. Even aside from the OTC-versus-legal thing, both of these classes of compounds have very individualized responses and side effects, and they overlap and can exacerbate each other in unpredictable ways. If you're going to combine them, be careful and judicious about monitoring the sides.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the update, last week i was using 2 Norcodrene AM with 1 Scoop Cobra Labs the Ripper, Then PWO 2 Scoops PES Alphamine with 1 Scoop Hyde V2 and 1 Scoop PES High Volume and did not feel great in the evenings despite having a very high tolerance to caffeine.

I have also been consuming 10 liters of water per day.

Nyrin

Awards
last week i was using 2 Norcodrene AM with 1 Scoop Cobra Labs the Ripper, Then PWO 2 Scoops PES Alphamine with 1 Scoop Hyde V2 and 1 Scoop PES High Volume and did not feel great in the evenings despite having a very high tolerance to caffeine.
Stim interactions can be weird and unpredictable. My first guess would be too much Y and its derivatives from the combo of full doses of alphamine and hyde. I'm with you on having a huge therapeutic window for caffeine, but yohimbine absolutely crushes me if I play around with it too much; combining it with caffeine and choline probably makes the sweet spot even smaller.