Best way to stack this...

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Alright, I want some tips on how to stack this properly, the list is: Osta Shred, Daa Max, Post Cycle 3x, Rebirth and Reduce XT.

Please help with that anyone, and tell me if you would exclude or add something to the stack.

Thanks a lot.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
pretty much osta shred then the rest as an OTC pct seems to make the most sense to me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^i agree just run ostashred as directed and rebrith should cover u for this. I always advise a serm like nolva or clomid but if not rebirth should be fine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Third. Osta is the only part of the cycle, the rest is pct aids.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
how should i run the pct then, like just run all together or is there a best way to do it?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of overkill there. You've got a lot of stuff that's not really needed for what you're doing. I'd simply use the DAA and Reduce XT post cycle and that's it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Assuming you're not getting a serm (which would be best)
1-4 pc3x, rebirth, daa
2-6 reduce xt

Personally I hate daa tho so I wouldn't even use it.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
what would you suggest instead of DAA and please tell me how to stack it properly

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what would you suggest instead of DAA and please tell me how to stack it properly
You don't need anything in place of it. There's plenty of goodies in your pct3x to have you covered.

I personally wouldn't use it at all. Throw it out or sell it. If you must use it, just stack it with your pct weeks 1-4 like I said above.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
You don't need anything in place of it. There's plenty of goodies in your pct3x to have you covered.

I personally wouldn't use it at all. Throw it out or sell it. If you must use it, just stack it with your pct weeks 1-4 like I said above.
Alright thanks a lot I will probably log it when I start.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
If I get Tamoxifen what could I discard from that pct stack?

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
i decided to go with Ostar1ne. better to tap the doses up. bought it together with Arimacare PRO and SUPER PCT.