N.O -Xplode - great buy or lots of garbage?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Sup guys been looking into finding a decent preworkout with plenty of servings. My girlfriend really enjoys something to help dial her in also enjoys the performance of a preworkout. How do you feel about N.O Xplode - it seem like it's a great buy for the price 36$ for 60 servings. Anndddd GO!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sup guys been looking into finding a decent preworkout with plenty of servings. My girlfriend really enjoys something to help dial her in also enjoys the performance of a preworkout. How do you feel about N.O Xplode - it seem like it's a great buy for the price 36$ for 60 servings. Anndddd GO!
You understand the concept or label dressing? This product nearly takes the cake. Cit Malate in and 10 ingredient 850mg blend. Lmfao.

You are buying expensive creatine and caffeine.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's the best tasting laxative I've ever tried.

Reactions: LLN
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you shake it extremely well in your shaker.

Lol don't do that. I've been liking engn by evl lately

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Any suggestions? I struggle buying high volume or conqu3r because I just feel like it's kind of overkill for her

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are you looking for in a preworkout? If you want serious pumps, you can't beat High Volume!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I know someone who uses it in a spray bottle to kill/deter snakes in their yard as well... Tons of good uses for $36 but none are as a pre.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any suggestions? I struggle buying high volume or conqu3r because I just feel like it's kind of overkill for her
She can use only one scoop of High Volume. That's the great thing about the powders is that you can find the right amount that works perfectly for the individual.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Don't think I've got access to that yet =D soon maybe. It's not like white (brown) flood is it? That stuff always makes me **** myself

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
She can use only one scoop of High Volume. That's the great thing about the powders is that you can find the right amount that works perfectly for the individual.
@18 servings that's still a bit much. She told me she just likes "workout juice".

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Please no.

So much better stuff out there. BSN is great for hyped up labels, ads and shiny containers lol.

Conqu3r by FAR and wide is my favorite pre for performance and pumps. Effective clinically based doses of ALL ingredients ranging from pump, to mood, to endurance and energy.

I kickbox as well as lift and its the only pre (aside from straight DMAA) that really provides a boost for cardio too. I attribute that partially to the COP.

I get that you are looking for value, but even taking every other day you'd get more from Conqu3r (or a number of other pres for that matter) than N.O Xplode.

If you just want pumps High Volume is hard to beat. Its non-stim but you could always throw in some caffeine. If you're a stim junky then Cannibal Ferox is pretty strong and a solid company as well.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
@18 servings that's still a bit much. She told me she just likes "workout juice".
lol I hear you.

Honestly, if I had to give MY gf anything, I'd say something like C4. Its got the right blend of energy, tingles and flavor for a casual female gym goer imo. And she would likely call it "workout juice" as well haha

If you hang tight I might still have a KILLER deal on it laying around somewhere. Like $15 a tub.

Let me know if you want a PM if I find it. Otherwise no biggie, I'm not affiliated with the company or store.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't stand the saltiness of it!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She knows exactly what she's doing lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I pretty much hate it. Lol

It tastes bad, too carbonated, does nothing for me, and makes me feel sick.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried it and thought it was garbage. Why is it carbonated lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For her, check out Controlled Labs Stimino, EVL BCAA Energy, or Scivation Psycho

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Well - at this point I am thinking 2 options - either c4 or half dosing conqu3r

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
C4, she will love the flavors and packaging. Its also a decent and smooth pre.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I really dont see how this sells so well with such mainstream distribution. Its the shiny red label, but this stuff taste like how Tide would taste mixed with a melted Popsicle. the 2.0 version was the best. Now I think this is the 4.0 version.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
C4, she will love the flavors and packaging. Its also a decent and smooth pre.
c4 is the weakest pre I've probably ever tried. EVL is right there with it, but if someone is like 100lbs and never takes preworkouts
and don't really train harder than like 3 sets of 10 on everything, they should work fine.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
c4 is the weakest pre I've probably ever tried. EVL is right there with it, but if someone is like 100lbs and never takes preworkouts
and don't really train harder than like 3 sets of 10 on everything, they should work fine.
Haha yah that's kind of the case. It's more or less to provide fun and enjoyment with a pinch of motivation :p

alp.mozart

alp.mozart

Awards
My friend and I finished a 10 serving trial bottle of NO XPLODE in one night of working out & then studying for finals all night. It is not effective for working out or studying imho

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My friend and I finished a 10 serving trial bottle of NO XPLODE in one night of working out & then studying for finals all night. It is not effective for working out or studying imho
Your friends an idiot.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C4 has actually been reformulated but the previous version at 2 servings does give a good kick of energy and
a decent pump but the problem with it is that you become tolerant to the stimulants in there very quickly that's why
I always recommend rotating stims each and every workout but I haven't tried the new version yet. Now EVL ENGN
I beta tested that PW for the company and in my final review I suggested a few things to make it better and they actually
listen to me and did add a decent blend of ingredients for good focus but people who are use to heavy stimulants don't
feel the energy from ENGN because they only use caffeine has the energy stimulant. When I do use ENGN I feel the focus
ingredients kick in before the caffeine and again this is one that you will build a quick tolerance to so rotating is how I suggest
getting around the tolerance of using the same stimulant everyday.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah something for focus would be nice

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
C4 has actually been reformulated.
Can someone post the,new sup facts? Im going 2 order some 1 serving packs. Most people i use 2 work w at the VA used c4 and engn bc it was like a six star preworkout. I dnt know any powerlifters that love them.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I believe there is a preworkout for everyone, based on how,people train, their age and size. I mean look at places like burger king. Someone is gonna,always eat their fries. Someone is always gonna drink coffee and eat food from an Allsups...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Haha yah that's kind of the case. It's more or less to provide fun and enjoyment with a pinch of motivation :p
Exactly man, I know what's up. My girl is the same way, that's why I mentioned C4.