Havoc Epistane

Connordcruz

Connordcruz

Awards
Hey guys I'm 18 been lifting for 2 1/2 years weigh 180 and am 5"11 I was wondering what's good to run with Epi such as liver support pct and are you going to keep the gains or eventually lose most of them

luke93

Awards
If ur 18 id prob try a natty anabolic like ABE or Ara cuz it wont screw u up hormonally

Connordcruz

Connordcruz

Awards
What exactly is ABE or ara? I do not know too much about steroids

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its not a steroid they are natty supplements

At your age, there is no need for the harsher stuff. Eat a **** ton of (quality) food, train hard, and sleep

Connordcruz

Connordcruz

Awards
Alright mecka that's what I've heard just wanted to know if you keep the gains from havoc with proper pct serm and liver support

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright mecka that's what I've heard just wanted to know if you keep the gains from havoc with proper pct serm and liver support
As with any cycle, proper pct will help keep your gains. But don't forget to keep up with your training and diet. Your diet has to feed all the muscle you put on. Otherwise you will lose it.

Connordcruz

Connordcruz

Awards
Yeah I've heard even with a serm or pct as well with the liver support and etc even if ur training just as hard after w a good diet you still lose majority of ur gains from ur cycle that's what I am afraid of if I do cycle

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I've heard even with a serm or pct as well with the liver support and etc even if ur training just as hard after w a good diet you still lose majority of ur gains from ur cycle that's what I am afraid of if I do cycle
Anyone who told you that is a noob. Yes there is a change you'll lose some of what you earned but a PROPER PCT, PROPER TRAINING, along with the PROPER DIET to support the increase in muscle greatly reduces the loss of muscle coming off cycle. I mean no disrespect but your age combined with your lack of knowledge on the subjects suggests you aren't ready for the dark side. You are in at a prime muscle building age. Work hard brother and the muscle will come. Save the harsher things for waaaaaaaaay later down the road.

Connordcruz

Connordcruz

Awards
Yeah thanks man and yes my knowledge of steroids/prohormones whatever is very bad haha it's confusing but yes I agree with you I think I will try them out when I am at least 21 thanks for the advice man! Appreciate it!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah thanks man and yes my knowledge of steroids/prohormones whatever is very bad haha it's confusing but yes I agree with you I think I will try them out when I am at least 21 thanks for the advice man! Appreciate it!
No problem man. Take the next few years to slowly build up your knowledge. Every compound out there has been run by someone. Read through logs, study how they work, side effects, etc etc etc. Take your time with this. Read read read and when you get to the point you are ready, you will feel waaaasay more comfortable with this

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you don't have knowledge of the area you probably shouldn't jump right in. Don't fly a plane if you don't know what you're doing. The long term consequences will outweigh any short term results.

Connordcruz

Connordcruz

Awards
Woody if I do cycle when I am a bit older what are the side effects? I've heard you can't get hard anymore which is what I was most worried about

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woody if I do cycle when I am a bit older what are the side effects? I've heard you can't get hard anymore which is what I was most worried about
You should be more worried about destroying your hormones

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
way too young. Don't do a cycle until you're at least 21 if not older and have plateued.

If you eat a lot and work hard you'll still get good size. Doing anything now is a waste.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Big no.

Eat, lift, sleep.

Want a boost grab Ergonine for all of the natural ingredient staples in one scoop a day and an edge on improving body composition and strength.

10% off athletixsports.com with "driven"

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big no.

Eat, lift, sleep.

Want a boost grab Ergonine for all of the natural ingredient staples in one scoop a day and an edge on improving body composition and strength.

10% off athletixsports.com with "driven"
Guys, guys, guys. You all forget the most important point! Fakk!! good old fashion sex should be priority :D

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Connordcruz

This is in the wrong forum, should be related to cycle support in ANABOLICS section just a heads up, as you would get a better response when you are old enough.
Not to hate but also, 2.5 years you are an amateur.

As far as anabolics you have done not nearly enough research, and you are a youngin at 18. Don't mess up your natural hormone levels just yet young apprentice.

Should be focused on nutrition and density at 18. You will get a response when you are 21 as a requirement of this board.

Connordcruz

Connordcruz

Awards
Yeah I've been meal prepping for awhile now 250g protein intake a day 300 carbs just a lot of brown rice chicken tilapia salmon veggies and sometimes steak been workin good for me

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've been meal prepping for awhile now 250g protein intake a day 300 carbs just a lot of brown rice chicken tilapia salmon veggies and sometimes steak been workin good for me
You should however get in on some of the sales on here on the natty anabolics like (-)epi from olympus labs. Hear nothing but amazing results from it, check it out on here there has been a ton of hype lately with logs being ran and the results from it. Can even go transdermal instead of oral.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another vote for waiting a few years at least before jumping into PHs and doing more research :)