Won't let me post thread!!!???

Dverb92

Awards
It won't give me any explanation or anything!!! Wth!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about forbidden words, just dances...shhhh, I may have said too much...jk, how bout we ask Admin

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Admin will help u out I'm sure.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can't post a thread, so you posted a thread about it.. I'm confused.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You must have used some horrible language haha

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Did your web page quit on you? That's why you posted this but not the thread that took too long to upload.

Dverb92

Awards
Even if I copy and paste what I wanted the original post to say, it says it has URL's or forbidden words which there are no URL's and no curse words no name brands I don't get it.
And yes it let me post this post but not the OP intended

Dverb92

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post on AM. I've followed threads for a while now and I'm looking to further my education and experience with strength training and bodybuilding.
A quick run down:
I'm 6'1
6'6-6'7 arm span (<---- one of my biggest obsticals)
Currently fluctuate between 180-190 (I can loose and gain weight pretty easily [fat])
Imo im pretty strong for my time in the gym. I've been training for maybe right at 1 year.
My latest break on a PR was 2 weeks ago I declined 315 for 1 MR.
Previously struggled with 225 1 MR.
I don't know where all the strength came from out of nowhere lol.
Supps:
I'm currently taking -
Multi
Creatine mono
Glutamine powder
Herbal HGHdrops
Herbal adrenal support drops
Cortisol control tabs
And bought but not using DIM/I3C caps.
I use Adrenaline Bulk for PW
Currently taking ISOwhey isolate (birthday cake flavor btw is THE ABSOLUTE BEST flavor of any protein this far)
If you have any input WHATSOEVER, PLEASE give me some input. Positive negative, I want it all! I've come to learn that I have grown a lot from constructive criticism so shoot!
Also diet:
Gave up all sodas (maybe 1 per week on a weekend)
All fast food (except grilled chicken wraps or salads in emergency situations)
I eat plenty healthy fats such as avocados and olive oil.
Plus all the supps above. Tons of protein and carb intake. Sugars after workout and such.. Just the basics.
If you guys see anything that is being done correctly or should be being done better or correctly, LET ME KNOW!!

Thanks in advance!!

Dverb92

Awards
THIS ^^^ is what it wouldn't let me post earlier smh. Lol I guess I'll try to make another post with the above content!

log

Awards
same problem with me. it says too many URLs and something about forbidden words. I dont have an URLs in my thread post... whats up with this???

Dverb92

Awards
Luckily I copied my OP and posted it in my notes on my phone and all I did was delete brand names and pulled out a couple spaces and changed the title and it worked.. Give it a try man.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The url is probably what did it, you have to have a min post count, like 3k or something, to be able to post links...