PCT addins

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam curious what I can add to zma and pct at a high doses for better gains, better pump, and less doms . This will be in my pct run so no methyls no harsh stims natty as possible. Thanks for anyone who replies with some great information! !÷!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reduce xt is a good one, anafuse by vital labs, follidrone etc r all good add ins for pct.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look into Alphamax personally, it makes a great addition to a PCT.

Both L-DOPA and Arimistane will help boost total testosterone, L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

It contains a full 1400mg of Divanill which can help to free up bound testosterone by inhibiting SHBG.

It also contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin helping you to maintain more Lean Body Mass while keeping fat gain at a minimum.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Iam curious what I can add to zma and pct at a high doses for better gains, better pump, and less doms . This will be in my pct run so no methyls no harsh stims natty as possible. Thanks for anyone who replies with some great information! !÷!
For an "all in one" type product Sup3r PCT covers a LOT of basses for increased testosterone, lower estrogen, lower cortisol, and increased GH. Alphamax as mentioned is a good option as well for this (slightly different approach but similar).

Some other additions that are solid:

PA (phosphatidic acid) from caps or bulk via Soy Granuals, ArA, EP1C Unleashed - one of if not the best (-)epi products out there.

Str3ngth (which is a 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin product) might be another option. Some studies have shown up to 200% increase in protein synthesis with this. Good board feedback (but tbh I have not had the opportunity to try this out yet myself).

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
For an "all in one" type product Sup3r PCT covers a LOT of basses for increased testosterone, lower estrogen, lower cortisol, and increased GH. Alphamax as mentioned is a good option as well for this (slightly different approach but similar).

Some other additions that are solid:

PA (phosphatidic acid) from caps or bulk via Soy Granuals, ArA, EP1C Unleashed - one of if not the best (-)epi products out there.

Str3ngth (which is a 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin product) might be another option. Some studies have shown up to 200% increase in protein synthesis with this. Good board feedback (but tbh I have not had the opportunity to try this out yet myself).
Im not gonna lie this info is getting me excited. .. so many options out there . My bro is using tri dermal from primeval labs during pct. .. i thought about this as well but i really want to pct right and i feel using the tri dermal will tempt me bridge to something else. Would alphamax and sup3r pct be over kill ? Iam currently lined up with clom and a few minor things this info breakdown is awesome. Thanks guys !!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into Alphamax personally, it makes a great addition to a PCT.

Both L-DOPA and Arimistane will help boost total testosterone, L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

It contains a full 1400mg of Divanill which can help to free up bound testosterone by inhibiting SHBG.

It also contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin helping you to maintain more Lean Body Mass while keeping fat gain at a minimum.
I'm trying Alphamax for my next PCT. looking forward to it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna lie this info is getting me excited. .. so many options out there . My bro is using tri dermal from primeval labs during pct. .. i thought about this as well but i really want to pct right and i feel using the tri dermal will tempt me bridge to something else. Would alphamax and sup3r pct be over kill ? Iam currently lined up with clom and a few minor things this info breakdown is awesome. Thanks guys !!
My only concern with that is joint pain from crushing estrogen too low with both containing Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione). Arimistane isn't near as strong as pharma grade AIs but once you start getting into high doses it can be.

Sup3r PCT is dosed nice @ 10 caps so you could just take a couple caps on top of Alphamax and see how you feel.

Clomid WILL raise your estrogen almost as much as it will raise your testosterone. Some need more AI power than others depending on how sensitive you are to E.

Also keep in mind it is a good idea to run an AI a couple weeks past cessation of clomid to prevent estro rebound of any kind.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax is legit dude, tons of good feedback when used in PCT.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My only concern with that is joint pain from crushing estrogen too low with both containing Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione). Arimistane isn't near as strong as pharma grade AIs but once you start getting into high doses it can be.

Sup3r PCT is dosed nice @ 10 caps so you could just take a couple caps on top of Alphamax and see how you feel.

Clomid WILL raise your estrogen almost as much as it will raise your testosterone. Some need more AI power than others depending on how sensitive you are to E.

Also keep in mind it is a good idea to run an AI a couple weeks past cessation of clomid to prevent estro rebound of any kind.
Last time i took clomid i got red bumps on my chest but my nuts plumped up fast.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really glad to hear you're gonna do it full throttle the right way. Letrone would be a great AI that would give you an anabolic boost to preserve muscle mass and help you keep that "on" feeling. Or if you want to lean out and keep strength, Exotherm is great. I'm using Exo right now and feeling a lot of positive mood/energy enhancement as well as shredding. Anyway, I'm just glad to see you putting your health first.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Last time i took clomid i got red bumps on my chest but my nuts plumped up fast.
Yeah estro sides can sneak up on you with clomid. I personally like to be ready with plenty on AI on hand. I've seen a lot of bloodwork on clomid (TRT and PCT). But it certainly does give one heck of a boost to T.

Personally if I had to go with one or the other I like Sup3r PCT. You can't argue with the profile, plus the dosing is set up for you to play with it to find your sweet spot with the Arimistane.

The only thing that's missing from Sup3r PCT that I like is the 3,4-Divanil which I've had good success with.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah estro sides can sneak up on you with clomid. I personally like to be ready with plenty on AI on hand. I've seen a lot of bloodwork on clomid (TRT and PCT). But it certainly does give one heck of a boost to T.
I have adex but i honestly feel I should run it higher than .25 eod.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

I went thru the joint pain when i did test prop last time at 750 . By the end of week 8 my elbows and ankles felt like they had gravel in them.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I went thru the joint pain when i did test prop last time at 750 . By the end of week 8 my elbows and ankles felt like they had gravel in them.
Ouch. If I have the opportunity I like to try and get ahead of the joint issues with Cissus and some other joint supports pre-loaded for 2 weeks+ before I know it'll get ugly haha.

Not a "cure all" by any means but it seems to help imo.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ouch. If I have the opportunity I like to try and get ahead of the joint issues with Cissus and some other joint supports pre-loaded for 2 weeks+ before I know it'll get ugly haha.

Not a "cure all" by any means but it seems to help imo.
If i combined 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran stinging nettle and tongkat ali into my pct at a bit higher than recommend doses . how do you that would effect my natty test recovery time ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Reduce XT and glycophase

Reducing cortisol and improving insulin sensativity is going to be crucial to staying tight and full in PCT as it'll be elevated/decreased respectfully after AAS use.
My goals in the next 3 weeks is to pack on as much muscle as possible and then pct for 16 to 20 weeks as ive been on for way too long . Im leaning more twords nolva then clomid . With a few of the popular pcts mentioned in this thread . I know more isn't better but its the variety iam after this time . As many diff possible combinations i can use in sequence to help me stay big after the cycle ends.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Reduce xt and xgels are great add on in pct reduce xt benifits were previously mentioned x gels will help keep your strength up
Cheers

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Reduce xt and xgels are great add on in pct reduce xt benifits were previously mentioned x gels will help keep your strength up
Cheers
Thanks mc . Primeval has a tridermal i wanted to add to pct . But i wasn't sure if it would mess me up . I hear great things about reduce xt . Wats the x gels for ? Is that topical ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mc . Primeval has a tridermal i wanted to add to pct . But i wasn't sure if it would mess me up . I hear great things about reduce xt . Wats the x gels for ? Is that topical ?
Tri dermal is a ph bro. That's a no go during pct.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tri dermal is a ph bro. That's a no go during pct.
Yeah i was sure of that . I figured my brother is nuts , hes running it for 4 weeks plus clom. Idk wat hes thinking ...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My go to pct stack (weeks):
Serm (4)
Alphamax (4)
Xgels (8)
Anabeta elite (8)
Reduce xt (4-8)

Covers all bases, Xgels and Abe give me great all over fullness and workout pumps/strength plus gda, alphamax for sleep/leanness/mild ai, reduce for cortisol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xgels is arachidonic acid. It's a natural muscle builder.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was looking into those , doing some research on a combo of not so harsh stuff.
Good stuff. I don't run it due to joint issues (ArA is inflamatory by nature). But ArA, PA and (-)epi would be one heck of a combo and not harsh at all. In fact, (-)epi and Soy Lecithin (source of PA) are extremely healthy with lots of auxillary benefits aside from muscle/athletic enhancement

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good stuff. I don't run it due to joint issues (ArA is inflamatory by nature). But ArA, PA and (-)epi would be one heck of a combo and not harsh at all. In fact, (-)epi and Soy Lecithin (source of PA) are extremely healthy with lots of auxillary benefits aside from muscle/athletic enhancement
How would one blend said soy letchin into a shake or drink? When i finally pick all my pct items ill be posting a list and dosage . Its probably going to be 8 or 9 bottles of different things ...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
As for these "hgh" patches ? I haven't heard much about big improvements besides sleep. Any ideas on these as well?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How would one blend said soy letchin into a shake or drink? When i finally pick all my pct items ill be posting a list and dosage . Its probably going to be 8 or 9 bottles of different things ...
Easy peasy my man.

Most take it one of 4 ways and just so you know, by itself a lot of people like the taste.

1. In yogurt (seems a popular route)
2. Shotgun in mouth, add water, swallow
3. My personal fav, put in a glass, add just enough water to cover the granuals, drink/chew
4. Mixed into a protein shake. Simply throw a few tablespoons of it in there, stir and enjoy.

The great thing about SL is that its dirt cheap. Most use Fearn or Optima (I use Fearn). $16 a month or so should be all it takes. There are a couple large PA threads on the board that you can find my (and others) feedback in on dosing protocols, results etc

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Easy peasy my man.

Most take it one of 4 ways and just so you know, by itself a lot of people like the taste.

1. In yogurt (seems a popular route)
2. Shotgun in mouth, add water, swallow
3. My personal fav, put in a glass, add just enough water to cover the granuals, drink/chew
4. Mixed into a protein shake. Simply throw a few tablespoons of it in there, stir and enjoy.

The great thing about SL is that its dirt cheap. Most use Fearn or Optima (I use Fearn). $16 a month or so should be all it takes. There are a couple large PA threads on the board that you can find my (and others) feedback in on dosing protocols, results etc
Thats awesome man im going to do some research on that cuz I know iam not going to sleep until 4am ...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
E cottonii .... this could be a thread in itself . With so many positive properties. Its funny ive eaten seaweed and never would have thought . Im thinking about picking this up from my store just to have on hand .it even helps with hair growth.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This will most likely be my PCT after this 15 week cycle I'm about to start.

Clomid
Nolva
Alphamax or Super PCT
Reduce XT
Ep1c Unleashed
Ghar1ne and X Gels started a couple weeks before PCT.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Clomid
Nolva
Alphamax or Super PCT
Reduce XT
Ep1c Unleashed
One heck of a PCT. Well done.

If I had to go with one or the other though I'd hit Sup3r PCT just because of the extra ingredients specifically designed for a PCT scenario.

I'd also start it about 2 weeks into the clomid/nolva, and extend 2 weeks past cessation of clomid/nolva.

Wishing you the best man. Keep us posted on progress!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Clomid
Nolva
Alphamax or Super PCT
Reduce XT
Ep1c Unleashed
Will u be logging ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will u be logging ?
I will most likely be logging the cycle which should start in the next few days or so.. I may log the PCT as well. I will either just continue it in the cycle log or possibly start a new one so it is titled more appropriately for searches.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I will most likely be logging the cycle which should start in the next few days or so.. I may log the PCT as well. I will either just continue it in the cycle log or possibly start a new one so it is titled more appropriately for searches.
Noce !!! Iam doing the yeti from my store. I have a log in log section . So far its great and getting better by the day .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dont forget to tag me in that . When im bored i flip thru old logs on here and read them well.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suggest you use some Ar1macare Pro and extra Tudca with Yeti, especially if you have been on for so long.

PCT - I would look into Sup3r PCT, EP1C Unleashed and continue with the Tudca lol..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love seeing all the AlphaMax talking during PCT. I will also be running it as one of my supps during my PCT. The price and profile is hard to beat.

QUOTE=bighulksmash;5034723]how about alphamine on pct as a pwo ?[/QUOTE]

If you want a fat burner, sure. But I would personally just run a regular PWO. I'm not a fan of running fatloss products PCT, only because it can be difficult to hold on to what you trained for during PCT without a fat burner. If you're whole cycle was for fat loss, then maybe you can justify it, but I probably still wouldn't.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Love seeing all the AlphaMax talking during PCT. I will also be running it as one of my supps during my PCT. The price and profile is hard to beat.

QUOTE=bighulksmash;5034723]how about alphamine on pct as a pwo ?
If you want a fat burner, sure. But I would personally just run a regular PWO. I'm not a fan of running fatloss products PCT, only because it can be difficult to hold on to what you trained for during PCT without a fat burner. If you're whole cycle was for fat loss, then maybe you can justify it, but I probably still wouldn't.[/QUOTE]

True I've been doing juiced aminos lately

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I think ZMA is always a good addition