What's next: Pyroxamine or OxyMax XT ?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Taking a break from Norcodrene after this run. Also been thru the gauntlet w/ Alphamine but just taking a break.
Please advise me on your experience w/ either Myokem Pyroxamine or OxyMax XT?
Or other.
But if you're pimping out a product besides these 2, go ahead and send some samples ; )
Thanks.
- Ike

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot comment on Pyroxamine since I have never ran it. I have never ran a full bottle of OxyMax XT either, but I did use a 5 day sample that was sent out to the reps. I cannot comment on the overall fat loss effects of OxyMax XT, but if your diet is in check, you should be good to go.

What I did notice with my run of OxyMax XT was an increase in overall mood and well being. The N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine and Beta-Phenylethylamine work together to give the user that feel good euphoric feeling that helps during a cut. I noticed this right away. Also, appetite control is on point. The F95 will help you lose fat and help maintain lean muscle, which can be difficult to do when dieting.

Orbitnutrition is having a sale on our line, 25% off right now.

Also, if you re interested, we are running a logging opportunity:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/271320-performax-labs-oxymax.html

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
is oxymax XT enough of a source for F95? Or should I add extra?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is a full dose in a daily serving (2 capsules) so you shouldnt need to add any extra!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of oxymax xt and I have to say that it did provide very good energy, focus, and sense of well being. It definitely provides it in a way that sets it apart from its competitors.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my bottle of OxyMax XT. It is like a big brother to Norcodrene. Provides good mood, focus, energy, and appetite suppression at a higher level when compared 2 caps vs 2 caps. I really enjoyed it

Last edited:
Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Oxymax ftw

Orbitnutrition has it on for 25% off right now and 6$ flat rate shipping in the U.S.

Get it with the coupon code PERF25

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go oxymax. Profile is on point

Last edited:
MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Yep agree with Ant, OxyMax really had me feeling good 24/7. Can't comment on pyro, but results/comments in here speak for themselves, I'd say so :D

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Can't speak on pyro but on oxymax now at just 2 caps a day and love the energy/mood support

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Yep agree with Ant, OxyMax really had me feeling good 24/7. Can't comment on pyro, but results/comments in here speak for themselves, I'd say so :D
Appreciate it. So can I stack OxyMax XT with any other thermo's, or you think it will suffice as a stand alone? (I had previously been using 2/3 dose of Jet Fuel in conjunction with 2 caps/daily of the Norcodrene).

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can certainly stack it with other non-stim fat burners. I know a few places are giving out a FREE unit of CarniMax(L-Carnitine) with each unit of OxyMax XT purchased. CarniMax makes a great non-stim addition to OxyMax XT and provides 1-2 grams of Propnionyl L-Carnitine.

Alternatively if you want something 'stronger' or more aggressive you can try stacking OxyMax with Shift by PES.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
You can certainly stack it with other non-stim fat burners. I know a few places are giving out a FREE unit of CarniMax(L-Carnitine) with each unit of OxyMax XT purchased. CarniMax makes a great non-stim addition to OxyMax XT and provides 1-2 grams of Propnionyl L-Carnitine.

Alternatively if you want something 'stronger' or more aggressive you can try stacking OxyMax with Shift by PES.
This is exactly my next stack as soon as it ships!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly my next stack as soon as it ships!
Can't wait to see how it goes. I've started new shift three times, but I get headaches from it. Sucks because it's great profile and will be killer with OxyMax XT.

Will you be logging it at all?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how it goes. I've started new shift three times, but I get headaches from it. Sucks because it's great profile and will be killer with OxyMax XT.

Will you be logging it at all?
Yeah. I decided I'd log it unsponsored since it was mentioned in a post where I asked for the best cut stack. Was between this or Norcodrene and shift. No one that I know of has logged Oxymax and shift yet. I might have missed it if they have.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442686867.366497.jpg

Arrived today!!