Conqu3r powder is gray.. Is that okay?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Opened my tub of Conqu3r and there are minor clumps (I'll just shake it) but the color of the powder is gray. Still smells like a little melon flavor but I've never had it before so I just want to be sure it's alright.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Completely normal, we don't use colouring. The pebbles are the high Yield Glycerol.

You are g2g just as you mentioned, shake the tub.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I really do enjoy the fact that there is no artificial colors. I personally see no need for them.

Last edited:
AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yep, my mango Conqu3r is grey as well - a bit disconcerting at first considering everything else is usually some wild colour but the main thing is the stuff really works. Killer preworkout.
NoAddedHmones - clear some inbox space, mate :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, my mango Conqu3r is grey as well - a bit disconcerting at first considering everything else is usually some wild colour but the main thing is the stuff really works. Killer preworkout.
NoAddedHmones - clear some inbox space, mate :)
Cleared ;)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Opened my tub of Conqu3r and there are minor clumps (I'll just shake it) but the color of the powder is gray. Still smells like a little melon flavor but I've never had it before so I just want to be sure it's alright.
All good. All my tubs are a greyish/brown color.

Enjoy OP, and let us know how you like it. Performance wise it is my favorite pre-workout. I even get a good cardio endurance boost from it (likely due to NO boosting properties and the COP).

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
All good. All my tubs are a greyish/brown color.

Enjoy OP, and let us know how you like it. Performance wise it is my favorite pre-workout. I even get a good cardio endurance boost from it (likely due to NO boosting properties and the COP).
Will do. Performance is the only reason I take supplements... and to make sure that they're worth my while too. I'm not one to waste money on supps that are negligible in performance, or go after a 'cosmetic' pump, or are under-dosed. Looks like I'm covered with Conqu3r but will let you know how it hits me.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Will do. Performance is the only reason I take supplements... and to make sure that they're worth my while too. I'm not one to waste money on supps that are negligible in performance, or go after a 'cosmetic' pump, or are under-dosed. Looks like I'm covered with Conqu3r but will let you know how it hits me.
For sure. I've been thru a LOT of pre-workouts and for a non-stim its the only one that I can really notice a difference with. Let me know how it treats you. Also, give it a fair shot and take it for a few days before reporting back. I noticed (and research supports), a cumulative effect from some of the ingredients.