How long are AlphaMax and ABE ingredients in the system?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I'm referring to the "5-Androsten" whatever in ABE and the "Arimistane" in the AlphaMax.

Where can I find more info on how long it will take for both of these ingredients to be completely cleared out of my system to pass a drug test? I've searched but cannot find anything.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't aware these ingredients would show up on a drug test...

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't aware these ingredients would show up on a drug test...
Not sure if they would, but they can be on certain banned substances lists.

Would be interesting to know how long they stay in the system for.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is nothing in those Supps that will show up on a standard drug test. What is the drug test for?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm referring to the "5-Androsten" whatever in ABE and the "Arimistane" in the AlphaMax.

Where can I find more info on how long it will take for both of these ingredients to be completely cleared out of my system to pass a drug test? I've searched but cannot find anything.
Holy crap....this info is hard to find man. Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane) has only ever been looked at "in vitro" so there is no surefire way to determine half-life when ingested.

HOWEVER, Arimistane from what I can gather is a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA (Patrick Arnold). So we can use some extrapolation here to "guesstimate" the half-life based on 7-Keto DHEA.

One analysis, showed that peak plasma levels of DHEA following oral administration were reached in 2.2 hours, with a half life of 2.17 hours. Further investigation yielded that twice daily administration led to somewhat stable blood plasma levels.

Hope this helps man.

If you are looking for more flexibility with dosing of Arimistane you might wanna check out Sup3rPCT by OL. I find I can play with the dosing a bit better with that product to get it just right.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the test for? If it is for employment, the employer will not scan for an signs of androgens, it would be too expensive on their part. If it is for a sporting competition, you should have looked into the banned and approved list.

I do not have the answer, but for what it's worth, I find that it usually take 2 weeks for me to look leaner and drier from the Arimistane and about the same time for me to have my normal look once I'm off.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's for sports. Just curious how long it would take to be out of my system so it wouldn't show up.

And AntM1564 are you saying when you stop taking AlphaMax you gain back what was lost? Like you lose that lean look even if calories don't jump up?