Supplements to increase aggression?

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Naturally? I mean all I could think of is maybe some sort of pre-workout cocktail. When I would get ready for a rugby games I'd make a DMAA preworkout mixture to get me in the zone. There are other ways but aggression is usually considered a side effect when it comes to those.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions ?
In what sense?

The "alpha" feeling overall well being and confidence sense, or the "let's fu*k sh*t up I've got energy for days" sense? One is a more likely side effect of test boosters, while the later is better addressed with some sort of pre-workout.

Also, what if anything have you tried so far?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I don't think anything natty would really up aggression. You could try a preworkout like conquer

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/pre-workout-supplements/olympus-labs-conqu3r-demigod-edition-stim-free.html

You could try a natty test booster like Alphamax as well which is 25% off on orbit currently.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think anything natty would really up aggression. You could try a preworkout like conquer

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/pre-workout-supplements/olympus-labs-conqu3r-demigod-edition-stim-free.html

You could try a natty test booster like Alphamax as well which is 25% off on orbit currently.
You obviously haven't played around with old mate DMAA.

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, i say a good way to really get into the zone to be aggressive would be to through some Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard on to listen to. I may not be the most aggressive person, actually I'm pretty docile. When I get into the gym though I put my mindset on to treating every weight like a little slut and to physically kill the weight.

CJNator

Awards
Take some stimul8 and then have someone heckle you while lifting.

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also man I know where your coming from, because I've always wanted to increase my aggression for the sports I play. I'm one of those people who rarely get pissed off but when I get angry the feeling is incredible so it's just one of those things. It's sometimes good to become angry but being an ******* isn't ideal. I just ended making a opposite persona for when game day comes I'm a different person that I'm not aloud to be on regular days. Like Jekyll and Hyde!!! :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So you're recommending the stim free version of Conq3r for someone who wants aggression?.

CJNator

Awards
Only if you want to end up shaking, nauseated in the corner throwing up.
Lol it isn't that bad(for me at least if I eat before I take it lol) I'm guessing you had a bad experience with stimul8?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LJ100! I **** you not and the ALPHA high is undeniable I don't care how hard you try to hide it

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried aggressive music? Or you can go old school and just have a friend slap you in the face before the lift.

clayboy_123

Awards
Sooty I should have put overall feeling not just prior to lifts

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Mass550?
A few guys reckon running that upped their agro factor. Haven't run it myself yet but have a bottle in the cupboard I'll open soon

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Noopept for me, strangely. It is like taking ephedrine but without the anxiety, only the aggression.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me a good natural test booster or a good pwo will get me aggressive.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drink a few beers the night before and get that estrogen nice and high. You'll be ready to throw someone through a wall.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Why do you want to feel more aggressive is the question.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Take a good pre (currently diggin the combo of the new jack3d dragon berry and yok3d) and rock out some whitechapel or black tongue while you lift. Right before a set, think about something that happened to you that made you mad. Could be an ex, a coworker, or something like that. Someone you want to prove wrong and show them what you're made of. That always does it for me. It's all in the mindset.