recommend a supplement stack for me?

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
i am 18 years old and have been weight training intense for 3+ years, i train 8-9 sessions per week (1.5-2hrs per session)
if you could recommend any of the best supplements/products regardless of the price and apart from the overly dangerous stuff (eg. steroids, clen, hgh) also keeping in mind that i am allergic to whey, casein and egg.

my current stack includes:
pea and rice protein blend
creatine monohydrate
bcaas
multi-vitamin
fish oil

thanks in advance

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
what are your goals? Gain strength, recomp, bulk, lose fat?

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
currently bulking eating between 4,00-4,500 calories, 6'1, 105kg. just looking to put on size and strength at the moment. sorry that i didnt make it clear earlier

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Good call in staying natty. You're too young to get into anabolics. Honestly, at 18 you have years of growth potential from your natural hormones and probably don't even need to get into natty supps. But if you do, here's my suggestion.

From your avatar, looks like you have a solid base. I think the consensus is going to be ArA, PA, and (-)epi products. ArA will help you with size and strength. I like SNS X-Gels. (-)epi will help with endurance and recovery. I've used Follidrone and Ep1c Unleashed with great results. CEL's epi-plex is also getting good reviews. I've never used PA, so I can't comment there.

You may also want to look into products like Ergonine to also help aid in recovery and endurance.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheap and easy basics that'll help you and require no PCT:

Athletix Ergonine (Creatine + 8 other goodies, 1$ a day month supply)
Fearn Soy Lecithin Granules (7$ for a 20 day supply at 3 tbsp every day, which is the recommended minimal Phosphatidic Acid dosage according to studies)

More stuff that you can take advantage of that is pricier:
Epicatechin (CEL Epi-Plex, BLR Follidrone, Olympus Labs Ep1c)
Epicatechin + Goodies (EvoMuse MyoSynergy/Elite, Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed, MyoKem Magnitropin)
Arachidonic Acid (MN X-Factor/SNS X-Gels)
PES Anabeta Elite

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call in staying natty. You're too young to get into anabolics. Honestly, at 18 you have years of growth potential from your natural hormones and probably don't even need to get into natty supps. But if you do, here's my suggestion.

From your avatar, looks like you have a solid base. I think the consensus is going to be ArA, PA, and (-)epi products. ArA will help you with size and strength. I like SNS X-Gels. (-)epi will help with endurance and recovery. I've used Follidrone and Ep1c Unleashed with great results. CEL's epi-plex is also getting good reviews. I've never used PA, so I can't comment there.

You may also want to look into products like Ergonine to also help aid in recovery and endurance.

^^^x 2. Good solid advice!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking to gain pure mass and do not really care about staying as lean as possible while doing so, I would opt for an (-)epi product or ArA product. If you're looking for put on some weight, but concerned about staying as lean as possible, AlphaMax would be an option. The F95 in AlphaMax will help increase lean mass while decreasing fat. There are also several pathways to help increase both free and total testosterone. It is a natural product. In the end, your diet will dictate how much fat and lean mass you put on, but the F95 really does help in assisting in adding more lean mass.

EDIT - I also know you posted stack in the title, but a good rule of thumb is if you have not ran two products solo before stacking them, you should run them solo first. That will give you a better indication of what supplement/ingredients work for you and which don't.

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards

thanks man, yeah definitely looking to stay natty but want to take advantage of any good natural supps that are available even if they will only improve my physique marginally. do any of the products you have listed have any notable side effects? thanks alot for the advice though

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards

Fearn Soy Lecithin Granules (7$ for a 20 day supply at 3 tbsp every day, which is the recommended minimal Phosphatidic Acid dosage according to studies)

Epicatechin + Goodies (EvoMuse MyoSynergy/Elite, Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed, MyoKem Magnitropin)
PES Anabeta Elite
yeah thanks man very good suggestions, i've heard good things about epicatechin i might have to give that a try. and ill do some more research on the other stuff you have mentioned. cheers

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah thanks man very good suggestions, i've heard good things about epicatechin i might have to give that a try. and ill do some more research on the other stuff you have mentioned. cheers
Try them all 1 by 1 so you can see what is effective. I responded best to Epicatechin, but there are some nonresponders as well.

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
If you're looking to gain pure mass and do not really care about staying as lean as possible while doing so, I would opt for an (-)epi product or ArA product. If you're looking for put on some weight, but concerned about staying as lean as possible, AlphaMax would be an option. The F95 in AlphaMax will help increase lean mass while decreasing fat. There are also several pathways to help increase both free and total testosterone. It is a natural product. In the end, your diet will dictate how much fat and lean mass you put on, but the F95 really does help in assisting in adding more lean mass.

EDIT - I also know you posted stack in the title, but a good rule of thumb is if you have not ran two products solo before stacking them, you should run them solo first. That will give you a better indication of what supplement/ingredients work for you and which don't.
yeah not too phased about being lean at the moment. have you tried alphamax? i saw reviews in which people said it dropped their libido among a few other little issues, not that my libido is a big priority at 18 hahah. ill definitely look into it since ive seen the product mentioned alot. and yeah for sure, you could run a 10 supplement long stack but 3-4 might not even work for you without you noticing if you havent tested them before hahah, thanks mate.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, yeah definitely looking to stay natty but want to take advantage of any good natural supps that are available even if they will only improve my physique marginally. do any of the products you have listed have any notable side effects? thanks alot for the advice though
ArA causes inflammation, so you may experience increased DOMS and joint pain. It could also bother you if you have IBS, or other diseases that are triggered by inflammation. FWIW, I've never had a problem with severe DOMS and/or intolerable joint pain while on ArA. Also, if you take it, dose it away from fish oil and other anti-inflammatories (e.g., Advil).

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
Try them all 1 by 1 so you can see what is effective. I responded best to Epicatechin, but there are some nonresponders as well.
yeah will do man, epicatechin is the first on my must try list. appreciate the help.

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
ArA causes inflammation, so you may experience increased DOMS and joint pain. It could also bother you if you have IBS, or other diseases that are triggered by inflammation. FWIW, I've never had a problem with severe DOMS and/or intolerable joint pain while on ArA. Also, if you take it, dose it away from fish oil and other anti-inflammatories (e.g., Advil).
yeah im generally alright with doms and joint pain, being 18 helps too. by "dose it away from fish oil and other anti-inflammatories" do you mean not take it at the same time, not take them at all together or use the anti-inflammatories to help stop the inflammation?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah im generally alright with doms and joint pain, being 18 helps too. by "dose it away from fish oil and other anti-inflammatories" do you mean not take it at the same time, not take them at all together or use the anti-inflammatories to help stop the inflammation?
There's a thread called the ArA Help Thread or something along those lines.. but basically, take anti-inflammatories or fish oil as far away as possible from your ArA dose. Preferably 8+ hours.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Take them far apart, if at all. I generally stop taking fish oil when I run ArA, and only take Advil if I have a splitting headache (not for joint pain). You want the inflammation! You can still take fish oil if you'd like, but try to dose them at least 8 hours apart.

Also, some guys run ArA everyday for 50 days, others run it pre-workout only, for 50 workouts. I prefer 1.5g pwo only. So your run will be longer than 50 days. I only take it before lifting workouts, not cardio.

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
There's a thread called the ArA Help Thread or something along those lines.. but basically, take anti-inflammatories or fish oil as far away as possible from your ArA dose. Preferably 8+ hours.
sweet, makes sense. thanks mate

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
Take them far apart, if at all. I generally stop taking fish oil when I run ArA, and only take Advil if I have a splitting headache (not for joint pain). You want the inflammation! You can still take fish oil if you'd like, but try to dose them at least 8 hours apart.

Also, some guys run ArA everyday for 50 days, others run it pre-workout only, for 50 workouts. I prefer 1.5g pwo only. So your run will be longer than 50 days. I only take it before lifting workouts, not cardio.
yeah that makes sense, you've been super helpful, i dont want to waste too much of your time so ill check out other threads if i need help with the doses and what not. thanks for everything

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Betaine anhydrous/ TMG - 3g daily
SL/PA - 2-2.5g daily (of PA)
Creatine - 5g daily
Laxacrine -150-200mg ~ for the increased MPS

*if you wanted to increase testosterone you could look into lithium orotate and magnesium chelate to help minutely while getting minerals/vitamins or you could opt for a test booster like Endosurge. Although, you're young so, you'd see a very small effect.

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
Betaine anhydrous/ TMG - 3g daily
SL/PA - 2-2.5g daily (of PA)
Creatine - 5g daily
Laxacrine -150-200mg ~ for the increased MPS

*if you wanted to increase testosterone you could look into lithium orotate and magnesium chelate to help minutely while getting minerals/vitamins or you could opt for a test booster like Endosurge. Although, you're young so, you'd see a very small effect.
ill look into those, yeah i dont think tesr boosters will have much effect on me and even in older adults they generally improve libido rather that boosting test enough to see muscle gains, thanks for the suggestions though

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah not too phased about being lean at the moment. have you tried alphamax? i saw reviews in which people said it dropped their libido among a few other little issues, not that my libido is a big priority at 18 hahah. ill definitely look into it since ive seen the product mentioned alot. and yeah for sure, you could run a 10 supplement long stack but 3-4 might not even work for you without you noticing if you havent tested them before hahah, thanks mate.
A drop in libido could be due to the Arimistane. It is an AI and is used to help control estrogen. If estrogen is too low, then libido can be affected. Most users do not have a drop though. Personally, I do not have a change in libido for the positive or negative. A do get an awesome sense of well being and vasculairty goes through the roof.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PES Anabeta Elite
I have nothing to add to this. Pretty much nailed it and doubt anyone else can add much to it. ;)

Grab the first part of the list then try one from the second list one at at time. :D

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
A drop in libido could be due to the Arimistane. It is an AI and is used to help control estrogen. If estrogen is too low, then libido can be affected. Most users do not have a drop though. Personally, I do not have a change in libido for the positive or negative. A do get an awesome sense of well being and vasculairty goes through the roof.
yeah thats good, i will know when i try it and am very excited to. thanks

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
yeah that makes sense, you've been super helpful, i dont want to waste too much of your time so ill check out other threads if i need help with the doses and what not. thanks for everything
No worries brother, that's what we're here for!

CJNator

Awards
Besides all the great stuff posted already, why not look into rice or vegan protein.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll recommend Ep1c Unleashed (epicatechin product) since we've got combos on sale...

Also, you've received lots of.good suggestions in this thread!
Ill second ep1c unleashed. Its good stuff.

P.S. Sorry i had to cut out the link i dont have a 1000 post yet

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stacking the TD with the oral caps is on my to-do list...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking the TD with the oral caps is on my to-do list...
Do it you will not regret it. Its treating me very well. I think in the winter im gonna use the TD with either the new follidrone or MyoElite. So i can get the benefits of superior epi plus the other goodies in those that are also supposed to increase follistatin and increase protein synthesis.

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards
Besides all the great stuff posted already, why not look into rice or vegan protein.
i take a pea and rice protein combination which im a fan of even though its pretty expensive haha

anabolicanth

anabolicanth

Awards

yeah i dont have the 1000 posts either, will look into the ep1c unleashed for sure. just got so many good suggestions i dont know where to start! haha

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Do it you will not regret it. Its treating me very well. I think in the winter im gonna use the TD with either the new follidrone or MyoElite. So i can get the benefits of superior epi plus the other goodies in those that are also supposed to increase follistatin and increase protein synthesis.
What's in the new Follidrone? I've been in the dark on that one!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh, gotcha! Thought you were privy to some inside info!
This is what brundel has divulged thus far concerning the new (-)-Epi product in case you didn't see it in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/264108-new-epicatechin-research.html.

We found 2 compounds that have research to support their use as well as positive results from extensive internal testing we ran. Its taken a long time because well....guys have to cycle regular epi and log certain stats. Then run it with additives and log stats and over and over and over. We started this testing last year shortly after Follidrone was released.
One of the issues was that most of the things we tested didnt change anything. Literally no change from baseline with regular epi so...we had to continue testing until things worked.
We finally found 2 ingredients that worked well. Combined they are incredible. The improvements are significant from plain epi.
Also I found 2 new Follistatin increasing compounds.
The new epi product we are about to release has a high dose of epicatechin plus 2 new follistatin boosting ingredients each that worked well by themselves, and 2 absorption enhancers. Combined this stuff is the strongest natural product Ive ever seen.

We will still make Follidrone so everyone has access to exceptionally pure epicatechin.
The new product is a whole new beast. Not even really comparable to regular epi. its much much more.