Fatloss/Recomp Stack Advice

Gabriel_e78

Awards
Hi to all, I'd like to have some adivice on my current stack for recomp/fat loss

Fasting from 23.00pm to 17.00pm next day

Morning:
1g Vitamin C
1cps Reduce XT
1cps Gut Health
1cps Capsimax (cayenne extract)
1cps Cinnulin PF
1pump BLR Exotherm
200mg Caffeine
2cps PES Shift
1cps BLR Viron

1,l5 water + 1g NaCl + 1000mg Mg/K citrate

Mid Morning
1cps MACA pro
1cps Epitome

Pre-WO (14.30pm)
10g EEA or BCAA or Whey Peptides
200mg caffeine
1cps Capsimax (cayenne extract)
1cps Cinnulin PF
2cps Ep1c unleashed Oral
1pump Exotherm
1cps Reduce XT
500mg Magnesium
300mg N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine
25mg Forskolin

Post-WO
150mg R-ALA
10g BCAA 8.1.1
Glutamine
Creatine 3g
Betaine 2g
1,5pump E1

Mid afternoon
1cps Epitome

Meal 1

(pre) Digestive enzymes + S.boulardii
(pre) 2cps Glycobol
4g Omega 3
1g Sesamin
3cps Multivit

Meal 2

1g Omega 3
1g Sesamin

Meal 3
1g Omega 3
1g Sesamin
3cps Multivit

Pre-Bed

3g L-ornithine
3g Glycine
300mg N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine
ZMA
1cps Prolactone
1pump Exotherm
3mcg Melatonin
25mg Forskolin

Thanks for any advice given

Regards

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a pretty heavy stack you got going. It looks like to me you should get some good results with that. pes shift and blr viron and blr exotherm should get you cut up pretty nice.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
that is a lot of things to be running at once. Have you used them individually to know how they affect you? Just asking because if you get good results you may not need the whole thing because some didnt work.

Also for the omega-3's it's the DHA/EPA content you should be looking at and aiming for 1.6-3g EPA/DHA

Also next take a look into AlphaMax, it contains many of the ingredients that you have in your stack from Forskolin to l-dopa and even the ZMA and some other goodies to help you lean out / recomp

Gabriel_e78

Awards
that is a lot of things to be running at once. Have you used them individually to know how they affect you? Just asking because if you get good results you may not need the whole thing because some didnt work.

Also for the omega-3's it's the DHA/EPA content you should be looking at and aiming for 1.6-3g EPA/DHA

Also next take a look into AlphaMax, it contains many of the ingredients that you have in your stack from Forskolin to l-dopa and even the ZMA and some other goodies to help you lean out / recomp
I have 2 boottle of Alphamax but I fear there will be too much AI activity, I'll use it this winter, maybe in a bulk stack; as for Omega 3, I use Life Extension Super Omega 3, 2,8g EPA/2g DHA for 4 cps

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that might be the most epic stack I've ever seen.

I would also keep the AlphaMax for later. A great product but not needed with all the stuff you are already running.