How to use DAA, DIM and mucuna pruriens

A

ankit4

Awards
Hi

I am new to DAA and haven't tried any type of test boosters. I am planning to Use DAA, DIM and mucuna pruriens together as a stack.

Daa - 3 gms first thing in the morning with 100 mg DIM and 500 mg mucuna pruriens and 500 mg mucuna pruriens before bed.

I have added DIM and mucuna pruriens to counter any type of estrogen related side effects and prolactin control.

is this the right cycle and dosing ?

Do i need to add or delete anything else ?

My weight is 84 kgs
Age 28

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some recent studies show DAA is pretty worthless if you're already within normal test ranges. At 28, I'm assuming you fall into that category. DAA may have some benefits in a PCT but I wouldn't recommend it as a test booster in your case.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
In normal healthy males with non deficient testosterone levels DAA will either not raise it, or lower it a bit.

A

ankit4

Awards
Oh! I just bought it and i was told that it can raise T levels up to 42%. Now i am really confused after reading comments above.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh! I just bought it and i was told that it can raise T levels up to 42%. Now i am really confused after reading comments above.
that was kind of the "old school" thought process... more recent studies that focused on men with normal test levels showed it was not nearly as "good" as once thought due to the fact that the og studies were on low test men.

Frankly, boosting natural test levels with most supplements (non ph/aas) is almost non-existent. you'd be much better off using one of the natrual anabolics that exist as they will do more for you.
Arachidonic acid - xgels
Epicatechin - epi-plex/ep1c/folidrone
Anabeta Elite
Magnitropin

those are some of my favorites and most suggested/well-reviewed around here.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it can, if you already have low testosterone according to some studies. I will admit I am biased against DAA as I never liked it

A

ankit4

Awards
Thanks for all the inputs. After reading the comments, i would not like to try it but since i have bought it, I will try it for 2 weeks. Will post the updates.

I hope i don't get any side effects .

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi

I am new to DAA and haven't tried any type of test boosters. I am planning to Use DAA, DIM and mucuna pruriens together as a stack.

Daa - 3 gms first thing in the morning with 100 mg DIM and 500 mg mucuna pruriens and 500 mg mucuna pruriens before bed.

I have added DIM and mucuna pruriens to counter any type of estrogen related side effects and prolactin control.

My weight is 84 kgs
Age 28

Use the DAA split up 1.5g AM, 1.5g 4 hours later, you also need more than 100mg/DIM day to do anything, you need like 300mg a day taken with food.

MP....you can take before bed. Use the DAA 2 weeks on, 1 week off. Take the DIM with a meal.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Some recent studies show DAA is pretty worthless if you're already within normal test ranges. At 28, I'm assuming you fall into that category. DAA may have some benefits in a PCT but I wouldn't recommend it as a test booster in your case.
Studies showing both positive and negative for Testosterone. None of the studies I would say are ultimately conclusive...but its food for thought.

A

ankit4

Awards
Thanks for the help on doses.

I will give it a try now. Do i need to add or delete anything in this stack or any other advice from your side ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help on doses.

I will give it a try now. Do i need to add or delete anything in this stack or any other advice from your side ?
well I dont think MP will have anything to do with your results from this test boosting stack, but must use it the way I said.
There really are no sides with DIM except dark urine. With DAA it is more of a nootropic than anything so you have to not
do 3g at once.

A

ankit4

Awards
Ya even i have heard about DAA being nootropic. And MP i have added just to control prolactin sides if any.

Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya even i have heard about DAA being nootropic. And MP i have added just to control prolactin sides if any.

Thanks
Personally I hate daa as it gives me nasty sides. MP is one of my favorite supps though and I've had a good experience with DIM as well.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the inputs. After reading the comments, i would not like to try it but since i have bought it, I will try it for 2 weeks. Will post the updates.

I hope i don't get any side effects .
It's daa man, not ph/steroids. Wouldnt worry but any side effects. Well, maybe some unwanted gas some times, but that's it:)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Personally I hate daa as it gives me nasty sides. MP is one of my favorite supps though and I've had a good experience with DIM as well.
Sides? Please describe?

A

ankit4

Awards
Haha..egg yolks give me that unwanted Gas always.. then i have to avoid taking DAA and yolks together otherwise it will be a huge blast..��

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Many people get terrible GI distress & diarrhea with Bulk DAA powders @ 3g.

That's why someone suggested splitting the dose.
OK, but we all split it in 1,5 g morning and 1,5 evening, don't we? anyway, the Combo of daa, zma ,creatine mono and arimistane at the end of a SERM pct, gives me the boost I need every time:) btw, sorry for hijackin man.. Point is, DAA is great as part of pct, and probably ok to use with other natty boosters from time to time.:fing02:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sides? Please describe?
Estrogen and prolactin issues. Lethargy, libido/performance issues, general headaches, etc. stuff tore me up and made for the most miserable pct ever. Took basically a second pct after stopping the daa to get back to normal.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen and prolactin issues. Lethargy, libido/performance issues, general headaches, etc. stuff tore me up and made for the most miserable pct ever. Took basically a second pct after stopping the daa to get back to normal.
Not good. Honestly didn't know that daa could produce sides like that. Really sorry to hear man. Really like daa myself, and can really "feel" it when it kicks in after 2-2,5 weeks. But it's probably like a lot of other stuff. Some get the sides bad, and some don't. But,looking at your other posts, you seem so educated that you probably know about 50 other natty supps, that'll give you the same/better effects.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not good. Honestly didn't know that daa could produce sides like that. Really sorry to hear man. Really like daa myself, and can really "feel" it when it kicks in after 2-2,5 weeks. But it's probably like a lot of other stuff. Some get the sides bad, and some don't. But,looking at your other posts, you seem so educated that you probably know about 50 other natty supps, that'll give you the same/better effects.
Honestly I just lean on my serms to do the true natty test boosting and then supplement the other areas that are tough in pct.

There are a few things that seem to make me feel better (can't say they raise test, but mimic the effects)
Bulbine/fenugreek- libido
Xgels (arachidonic acid)- maintain strength
Reduce xt- cortisol control
Alphamax/anabeta elite- all around that help with leanness (forskolin), pumps (some synergy with Ara), overall fullness, sleep (mucuna), and mild ai (arimistane)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi

My weight is 84 kgs
Age 28

Did you start this stack??