Supplement for sense of Well-being

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are some good supplements for a sense of well-being? I know of dermacrine and sustain alpha. Any others?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some people get a since of well being from Amentomax I think. I never really noticed it though.

Things like Ashwaghanda, Bacopa, and other nootropics do for me. I know it isn't much of a supplement but Kratom does a great job of giving me a sense of wellbeing. A couple of beers also does really well for me. Lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Some people get a since of well being from Amentomax I think. I never really noticed it though.

Things like Ashwaghanda, Bacopa, and other nootropics do for me. I know it isn't much of a supplement but Kratom does a great job of giving me a sense of wellbeing. A couple of beers also does really well for me. Lol
These are great suggestions. But a lot of things seem to increase peoples moods.

Test boosters
Pre workouts
Nootropics

Etc

Depends what youre after :)

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I think you might be right but pot doesn't make me feel good, but many I know it does. Olive leaf is for well being. I think nootropics are good too.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^ I think you might be right but pot doesn't make me feel good, but many I know it does. Olive leaf is for well being. I think nootropics are good too.
I'm right there with you. 9/10 times I smoke weed I hate it. Lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS Adrenosurge is something that comes to mind. Some people like test boosters as well for mood

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for a fat burner, a sense of well-being is one of the highlights of OxyMax XT. N-Phenethyldimethylamine HCL is a naturally occuring PEA derivative and very potent at increasing mood, focus and feelings of wellbeing and B-Phenylethylamine HCL was added to OxyMax for its synergistic effects with N-Phenethyldimethylamine HCL and other ingredients contained within the formula, to improve mood focus and well-being

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of things may improve well being, without blood tests you are kind of shooting in the dark though....I am new to this as I've just started researching neurotransmitters, nootropics, etc, but I will say that I think nootropics can help with motivation and focus and improving mood along those lines.

I've just started taking N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine and Exotherm within a couple days of each other, and I will say that one or both of those items has had a dramatic impact on my sense of "control", calmness, and mood. I think the Exotherm has an impact, but I think the NALT is more of the culprit here...

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
I like phenibut by SNS as well. I actually use in place of alcohol when going out, usually take bout 2,000 mg.

Also, I have never felt better than when I was on Osta Shred. I am not sure if you are looking to go that route, but it sure as hell made me feel great, plus my libido sky rocketed - that'll make ya feel good. :)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most supplements that are noted to improve states of anxiety are generally going to be your best bet here. The most notable based on the research and scores of subjective anxiousness would be :
Ashwaganda
Inositol
Theanine
Kava
Bacopa
Rhodiola
and others I'm sure I'm forgetting

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Since no one has mentioned it I'll say Prolactrone. I take 2 - 3 servings per day and nothing, I mean nothing seems to bother me. Increased Dopamine FTW!

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cycle through l-tyrosine and 5-htp for about a week at a time. Seems to give me that feel good mood and re-motivation. When I need a kick in the ass. Heard good things about noopept too.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I cycle through l-tyrosine and 5-htp for about a week at a time. Seems to give me that feel good mood and re-motivation. When I need a kick in the ass. Heard good things about noopept too.
I take 5-HTP nightly too, you want a good balance between Dopamine and Serotonin levels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SEX

best mood elevator ever, imo!!!

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Sorry guys, a little off topic.

Bighulksmash can you clean out your PMs. Got "bighulksmash has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

Oh and I recommend Phenibut (great stuff if you cycle off of it after a couple of days) and Kratom.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sorry guys, a little off topic.

Bighulksmash can you clean out your PMs. Got "bighulksmash has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

Oh and I recommend Phenibut (great stuff if you cycle off of it after a couple of days) and Kratom.
Hey bro yeah i have 78 inbox unchecked cleared my sent . Alot of people asking about yeti man hmu its cleared now

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As has been stated, tons of different things provide different feelings of well-being. To be honest, the best thing I can get is the endorphin release for about 1-2 hours after a good lifting session. That's the best I feel all day.

Adaptagens and nootropics are typically the best bet talking solely about mood (though test boosters and stimulants impact it in different ways, too, and obviously things that impact dopamine, serotonin and neurotransmitter levels). Ashwagandha, rhodiola, alpha GPC, and many other things.

I know some people have cited the new MyoSynergy Elite has given them a better sense of well being. I haven't ran it as long yet and haven't noticed that, personally at this point.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Just buy some Oxytocin, several research chem sites sell it now. Lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just buy some Oxytocin, several research chem sites sell it now. Lol
Hopefully you are never in the situation where you need a pain killer, but if you are in the hospital or need one from a doctor, ask for dilaudid and thank me later.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you are never in the situation where you need a pain killer, but if you are in the hospital or need one from a doctor, ask for dilaudid and thank me later.
Oxytocin =\= Oxycotin haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh Rocket3015, your eyes must be failing you, this isn't a shill me a multi vitamin thread.
I have been using Diesel Warrior for about 2 weeks and have a "Alpha Male" feeling and it's Great. Check out the profile and it you have any questions contact Chuck Diesel it is a whole lot more than a Multi !!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been using Diesel Warrior for about 2 weeks and have a "Alpha Male" feeling and it's Great. Check out the profile and it you have any questions contact Chuck Diesel it is a whole lot more than a Multi !!!
Ok, so how do you know the multi is causing your "alpha feeling" and not the other 10 products you are logging/using or the double dosed TRT you use each week? Out of curiosity.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so how do you know the multi is causing your "alpha feeling" and not the other 10 products you are logging/using or the double dosed TRT you use each week? Out of curiosity.
I have been on the TRT for years, and I started the Diesel Warrior before the other supplements, and it was almost an immediate change in the sense of Well Being... it also made me poop better (FYI)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your "curiosity" is making you looking either pretty silly or simply trolling lately, NoAddedHormones. Somehow you have completely forgotten how people can add and remove variables and test for baseline and changes. I mean, real heavy duty intricate stuff here. I hope you come to your senses soon.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leaving the gym knowing I crushed it. Makes me feel good

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ that too lmao

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your "curiosity" is making you looking either pretty silly or simply trolling lately, NoAddedHormones. Somehow you have completely forgotten how people can add and remove variables and test for baseline and changes. I mean, real heavy duty intricate stuff here. I hope you come to your senses soon.
Kisaj come on man. We all you you pulled me up on this simply because i said it. Look at the other products hes using in the stack. Supposed AI, Test Booster etc and hell its the mutli giving him "alpha feeling".

If you think all i do round here is troll then best you block me if thats possible.