Best non-prohormone Supp?

T

TommyC

Awards
Hey guys, new to the site, first post, yada yada yada.

Been an athlete all my life but now that I'm settled in college studying full time, I'm playing the sport of lifting, full time.

Goal is to add mass. Looking for a good "muscle enhancer", no pro-hormonal stuff, just something to free me from my constant soreness (doing the 'Chiseled' program), bigger and sleepin like a baby.

Current: Whey and Creatine

Considering - Applied Nutriceuticals Drive, Mass HGH, and Alphamax.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
ostarine maybe the best thing availabe i dont think its quite as natural as your looking for though

x-gels
alphamax is good too
dont forget good old creatine
TMG and beta-alanine also dont get mentioned enough i feel

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
PHW Supplements has plenty of good SARMS so you don't go the harsh PH route.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
tons of different things.
you could go with
Epicatechin
longjack/boron (viron)
alphamax
Arachidonic Acid
Phosphatidic Acid
Laxogenin.

Tons of good choices. If i were you id head on over to the BPS website and checkout our new topical laxogenin! We;ve had some great reviews and loggers thus far and its only just getting started!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm that's a toughie. I think a stack would provide better results than a single supplement.

Soy lecithin ~around 2g PA (or more, more is better for this supplement)
Laxogenin ~ BPS laxacrine 2mL daily (200mg lax)
TMG ~ 3g daily
Creatine ~ 5g daily

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Hmm that's a toughie. I think a stack would provide better results than a single supplement.

TMG ~ 3g daily
Creatine ~ 5g daily
TMG... Trimethylglycine..?

P

piledbodies

Awards
Sustain Alpha. It's a natty test booster and pretty much is the best one around IMO been using for years and even my ex noticed my dink is about a 1/2 inch bigger when using it. No I'm not kidding

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sustain Alpha. It's a natty test booster and pretty much is the best one around IMO been using for years and even my ex noticed my dink is about a 1/2 inch bigger when using it. No I'm not kidding
What dosage do you run at? I used it at 4-5 pumps till the bottle was done and noticed zero effects on anything.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ dink

P

piledbodies

Awards
Strange. I run it at recommended dosage 5 days on 2 days off until im out. The libido effects are crazy for me. Jizz 2x as much, rock hard erections, and a general sense of well being which has me pushing harder in the gym. I've run other natty boosters and got nothing though so I really think it's different w each person. I'm 186lbs btw.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strange. I run it at recommended dosage 5 days on 2 days off until im out. The libido effects are crazy for me. Jizz 2x as much, rock hard erections, and a general sense of well being which has me pushing harder in the gym. I've run other natty boosters and got nothing though so I really think it's different w each person. I'm 186lbs btw.
Yeah, im dissapointed I didn't react this way. I have seen alot of positive anecdote on the product.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
X Gels and Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed are a couple of the only few natural supplements I feel comfortable spending a decent amount of money on.

Reactions: GNO
MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I would say nubreed nutrition devour, but they're currently out of stock

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Could be what piledbodies is taking with it or maybe not with it to get his result.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to add lean mass, I would run AlphaMax. Yes, lean mass will be dependent on your diet, however, the Forksolin in AlphaMax can help add lean mass while decreasing body fat. Also, AlphaMax contains ingredients to help boost testosterone through several pathways and the ingredients are also synergistic.

If you're looking for just overall strength and muscle gains without the fear of getting a little fluffy, I might look into either (-)epi or ArA.

A

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
ostarine maybe the best thing availabe i dont think its quite as natural as your looking for though

x-gels
alphamax is good too
dont forget good old creatine
TMG and beta-alanine also dont get mentioned enough i feel
There is absolutely nothing natural about Ostarine

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ergonine will benefit you from multiple angles. Proven ingredients for strength and lean mass with Creatine, Betaine and Ferulic Acid.

It can also assist you with recovery. Multiple ingredients; LCLT, L-Alanine L-Glutamine, HICA and Choline all designed to enhance your recovery.

L

luke93

Awards
Ergonine is must have
Anafuse
Anabeta Elite
X gels
Ep1c unleashed
PES Erase/Erase pro
Alphamax

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
ARA,EPI,PA,Anacyclus,Laxogenin

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html

This is my ara source. It's top notch stuff.
Epic Unleashed for Epi,
Soy lecithin for PA
Anabeta Elite for Anacyclus

And BPS laxacrine for laxo as the boys already mentioned.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I wish i got results like you guys all do with EPI ive tried a few different brands and the only thing i noticed anything from was magnitropin but thats a blend though

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I wish i got results like you guys all do with EPI ive tried a few different brands and the only thing i noticed anything from was magnitropin but thats a blend though
That's cause Magnitropin is awesome stuff! Just awesome!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly people usually try to go to the "exotic" stuff right away when things like creatine and tmg are proven and really effective. Something like Ergonine (has a lot more too) or Vitality is a must IMO.

Going beyond that I think ArA or AnaBeta Elite really are some of the best options out there. ArA has been around forever with quite a bit of compelling feedback. AnaBeta Elite contains ingredients shown to boost performance, muscular fullness, and mitigate fat gain during period of lean body mass gain.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yup. IMO both Anabeta Elite & Magnitropin are stellar muscle builders. My 2 favorite.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even before SNS started making X gels I always thought ArA was the best natty Supp. Second in line would probably AlphaMax for me.

X gels+Soy Lecithin is an awesome natty stack.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Even before SNS started making X gels I always thought ArA was the best natty Supp. Second in line would probably AlphaMax for me.

Yeah before this site to me ara was the only natty anabolic aside from PA which I hheard about shortly before here.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vote goes to ep1c unleashed, ARA, and anabeta elite

I personally found laxogenin to do nothing for me muscle or strength wise, but definitely helped aid in joint health and pain reduction... It also made me retain water.

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To name a few:
Creatine(creapure/beast)
GMS/ArA
Universal Real Gains(protein/carbs)
M-Stak(May or may not help I just include in my bulking stack since it's been with me since my first successful bulk)
Anabeta!!!
:)

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TMG ~ 3g daily
Creatine ~ 5g daily
Soy lecithin is fat food...

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What internet Guru is responsible for this soy lecithin craze?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What internet Guru is responsible for this soy lecithin craze?
Me and Dr Jacob Wilson Muhahahaha!!!
Soy Lecithin is effective. Very cheap and good PA and other phospholipids source.
I have tried everything that is natty and at high doses too. But PA is just one of few things that really worked. Good way to increase Glycogen retention and activate mTOR signaling which means GAINS

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Me and Dr Jacob Wilson Muhahahaha!!!
Soy Lecithin is effective. Very cheap and good PA and other phospholipids source.
I have tried everything that is natty and at high doses too. But PA is just one of few things that really worked. Good way to increase Glycogen retention and activate mTOR signaling which means GAINS
He/she hasn't said it isn't effective doing that, a study was posted showing it increases adipogenesis. Hence the whitty comments lol.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
:D dont be like that
Haha dw Danes i couldn't care less bout SL tbh :). Btw its one study done years ago and there doesn't appear to be any follow up studies. For whats that worth

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I started taking soy lecithin and it's doing pretty well for me. Unless it's some kind of placebo. Only thing is I hate taking it. I definitely don't like eating it anymore. So I try to put it in my protein shake and chug it down, but the texture sucks. Oh well, am not taking it for the taste/texture.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started taking soy lecithin and it's doing pretty well for me. Unless it's some kind of placebo. Only thing is I hate taking it. I definitely don't like eating it anymore. So I try to put it in my protein shake and chug it down, but the texture sucks. Oh well, am not taking it for the taste/texture.
Try parachuting it. That's what I do with most of the gross powders I take. Lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is far from placebo.
Musclefullness,size,strength,pumps and even weightgain without eating extra

L

latinorebel

Awards
I've only been taking it for a week, and I'm already bigger and stronger.

My appetite, which I've been complaining about recently, is that of a hungry lion.

I vouch for this supp.

Lastly, I'm totally new to this site. I'm thoroughly impressed by the amount of knowledge and information being shared on here.

Ps.

I'm waiting for my ep1c unleashed in the mail......any day now!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only been taking it for a week, and I'm already bigger and stronger.

My appetite, which I've been complaining about recently, is that of a hungry lion.

I vouch for this supp.

Lastly, I'm totally new to this site. I'm thoroughly impressed by the amount of knowledge and information being shared on here.

Ps.

I'm waiting for my ep1c unleashed in the mail......any day now!
You will certainly enjoy the addition of UE

R

REP85

Awards
what made me less sore was not overworking out. using a casien with bio gro also made me less sore.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the best natty stack using Alphamax to stay and keep lean? I would love to use X gels, but my joints hurt a lot when taking it.