Help with First Pro-Hormone Stack!!!

S

SaiyanGod

Awards
What's up bro's,

This is my first time experimenting with Pro Hormones, and I'm just ready to take my great physique to exceptional. Yesterday I asked about the LG Science Cutting Andro Kit. After further research I learned that i did not need to experiment with multiple compounds but to just start with one. Reading further I realized that I would want to start with LG SCIENCES 1-ANDRO STENOLONE with LG SCIENCES M1D ANDRO LIQUID. For my PCT, my selections are FORM X2 and CYCLE ASSIST. My question to you all is do I need anything else to go along with my stack if so what do it need?

I am 6'0, 193, body fat range 11-12%, 27 years old.

My goal is to gain more lean mass, and decrease my body percentage to less than 9%.

Thank you all for your help!

S

SaiyanGod

Awards
Is that it? Or will that make my stack complete ?

S

SaiyanGod

Awards
It's the pct that comes with all of LG's kits.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I'm thinking you'll still need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) on hand incase of estrogen sides and either nolvadex or clomiphene. The other things you listed are stuff that'll support the cycle and pct.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
And I think cycle assist is to be taken during your cycle

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I know for a fact that you'll need an AI and a real pct with nolva or clomid. But someone else will chime in that has more experience to give more details

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I just looked up the form xt and that is an AI. So now you'll probably only need the nolva or clomid. Pm me and I can help you out with that.