Awards
  • Established
Planning on running...
Vital Labs Epi 2.0 (Epicatechin)
(4 caps per day=450mg(-)Epi)
With
BlackStone Labs Anogenin (Laxogenin)
(4 caps per day=100mg 5a Laxogenin)
I'm planning on an 8 week bulk/recomp with my usual 4,300kcal bulking diet and regular training plan with a little extra volume.

Thoughts?
Experiences?

Thank you :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
(-)epi takes a while to shine. Give it a month before you see the endurance aspects really kick in. The pumps (if taken pre workout) should come thru immediately though. I'm a week in at 600mg split twice daily and nothing new to note at all so far (taking CEL EpiPlex).

No experience with Laxogenin myself. I'm sure others will chime in.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.
2 pre and 2 post is my dosing plan for the (-)Epi 2.0. How long are you gunna run the EpiPlex for?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the exact same run.
I didn't know which one was causing the crazy pumps until I ran out of OL's EP1C unleashed.
I continued using the laxogenin and honestly didn't notice anything.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.
2 pre and 2 post is my dosing plan for the (-)Epi 2.0. How long are you gunna run the EpiPlex for?
I've got 4 bottles. Grabbed them on a nice sale a while back at Nutra.

(-)epi doesn't really need to be cycled so I'm not sure just yet. Prob 2 months, a break, then 2 months again. Hoping I see something from it. Seems to be hit or miss on the performance side of things.

I figured at the very least I'd get the general health benefits. I'm especially interested in the potential for angiogenesis.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should check out vital labs anafuse. It has both epi and laxogenin.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
(-)epi takes a while to shine. Give it a month before you see the endurance aspects really kick in. The pumps (if taken pre workout) should come thru immediately though. I'm a week in at 600mg split twice daily and nothing new to note at all so far (taking CEL EpiPlex).

No experience with Laxogenin myself. I'm sure others will chime in.
Actually, -epi comes on very quickly for me and many others. I notice the endurance aspect from -epi within the first couple doses. The strength boosts due take a little more time as in 2 to 3 weeks.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also notice -epi come on quickly, but really starts to shine after the three week mark.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Actually, -epi comes on very quickly for me and many others. I notice the endurance aspect from -epi within the first couple doses. The strength boosts due take a little more time as in 2 to 3 weeks.
Nice. What dose/brand were/are you on if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I meant any benefit from myostatin inhibition (arguable still at this point), would take months to see benefits from. I should have been more specific in my response.

To support your point though, which you are correct on....

An increase in treadmill performance (50%) and reduced fatigue (30%) has been noted in mice at 15 days of supplementation
*J Physiol. 2011 Sep 15;589(Pt 18):4615-31. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2011.209924. Epub 2011 Jul 25.

And an increase in grip strength was seen in 7 days.
*J Nutr Biochem. 2014 Jan;25(1):91-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2013.09.007. Epub 2013 Oct 18.

Glad (-)epi is working well for you man. Keep on Keeping on!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Planning on running...
Vital Labs Epi 2.0 (Epicatechin)
(4 caps per day=450mg(-)Epi)
With
BlackStone Labs Anogenin (Laxogenin)
(4 caps per day=100mg 5a Laxogenin)
I'm planning on an 8 week bulk/recomp with my usual 4,300kcal bulking diet and regular training plan with a little extra volume.

Thoughts?
Experiences?

Thank you :)
Check out EP1C Unleashed OP and there is a logging opportunity up in the company promo section.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. What dose/brand were/are you on if you don't mind me asking?

Also, I meant any benefit from myostatin inhibition (arguable still at this point), would take months to see benefits from. I should have been more specific in my response.

To support your point though, which you are correct on....

An increase in treadmill performance (50%) and reduced fatigue (30%) has been noted in mice at 15 days of supplementation
*J Physiol. 2011 Sep 15;589(Pt 18):4615-31. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2011.209924. Epub 2011 Jul 25.

And an increase in grip strength was seen in 7 days.
*J Nutr Biochem. 2014 Jan;25(1):91-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2013.09.007. Epub 2013 Oct 18.

Glad (-)epi is working well for you man. Keep on Keeping on!
I have been running -epi since it first came out. I have only taken probably 4 or 5 weeks off total. I have ran numerous brands of it. Not all -epi products are created equal imo. Follidrone and Ep1c Unleashed have been the two stand out products from my experiences.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
However, I still noticed positive effects from the other -epi products I tried. But, the endurance & strength was less noticeable.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I have been running -epi since it first came out. I have only taken probably 4 or 5 weeks off total. I have ran numerous brands of it. Not all -epi products are created equal imo. Follidrone and Ep1c Unleashed have been the two stand out products from my experiences.
Thanks for the feedback man. I'm running EpiPlex right now (2 x 300mg/day). Only 1 week in so far but nothing good or bad to note yet.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I looked into Anafuse but I don't like prop blend supps that don't disclose the amount of each ingredient in the product.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I really wanted to use Ep1c unleashed but I can't find it over here in the U.K. I'm buying all of my new stuff from The StrongSupplementShop U.K and they don't stock it, nor does it seem like anybody else over here does either :(

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Vital Labs Epi holds it's own against other quality Epi products (having ran EP1C, Folli, and Epi2.0)

I see many of Epi's effects come on quickly as well... Big ups in vascularity is my fav :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seen aa lotof great feedback on -(epi) at 600mg.

I haven't ran it yet but will soon be running cel epi-plex which has absorption too.

I plan on dosing 2 caps pre (workout evening around 6pm) as for laxogenin, i have 2 bottles of BPS TD version but i wont stack the two just to see what i respond too .. maybe others can chime in, but hear lax is good as well and seen some pple are non respondive to it .

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
How long was it until you saw any results from the Epi 2.0? Have you ever used it on a 'bulking' cycle?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vital Labs Epi holds it's own against other quality Epi products (having ran EP1C, Folli, and Epi2.0)

I see many of Epi's effects come on quickly as well... Big ups in vascularity is my fav :D
Yep his log was great. I have used a lot of Epi products and tbh they're all pretty good tbh (follidrone, unleashed, Epi-plex) Some better than others but I haven't had one I have been disappointed in yet. For me it takes about 2 weeks to really notice but you can run it for several months straight (some people are running year round). It will work in any situation, bulk, recomp, cut.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm assuming the old EP1C for clarification purposes? Epi without absorption enhancers will either be a hit/miss but the unleashed is a MAJOR improvement on its predecessor.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I'm assuming the old EP1C for clarification purposes? Epi without absorption enhancers will either be a hit/miss but the unleashed is a MAJOR improvement on its predecessor.
Yes I would've said Unleashed had it been. For me Epi is hit no matter what, I love it

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
You should run the olympus labs laxogenin instead. You get 120 25 mg caps in a bottle as opposed to the 60 25 mg in bsl. Its also cheaper to buy than bsl. Double the product and less money plus a more trust worthy brand. Its called strength by olympus labs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I for this !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't you try the platinum nutraceuticals laxogenin? Thought i saw a post awhile back where you had taken a picture of it.
Yes I notice less joint pain but no real gains, I was taking a very light dose .

latinorebel

Awards
Hey guys.

I'm totally new to the site and forum.

I posted today for the first time in one of the PA threads, as I just started using PA.

I wanna take -epi.

I'd like to hear everyone's take on which company brand to use.

Also, can you guys tell me where I can buy it without breaking the bank.

By the way, a big shot out to the folks dropping knowledge on here.

I'm going through the different threads as much as I can.

So much knowledge!

I feel like Neo from The Matrix, lol.

Hitting these forums up is like going to see the Oracle, lol.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I'm totally new to the site and forum.

I posted today for the first time in one of the PA threads, as I just started using PA.

I wanna take -epi.

I'd like to hear everyone's take on which company brand to use.

Also, can you guys tell me where I can buy it without breaking the bank.

By the way, a big shot out to the folks dropping knowledge on here.

I'm going through the different threads as much as I can.

So much knowledge!

I feel like Neo from The Matrix, lol.

Hitting these forums up is like going to see the Oracle, lol.
You should check out the olympus labs company promotion section. They are giving away logging opportunities for their epi product epic unleashed. It has the same main ingredient as the other epi products on the market only it has additional absorption enhancers to ensure you get the most bang for your buck

latinorebel

Awards
You should check out the olympus labs company promotion section. They are giving away logging opportunities for their epi product epic unleashed. It has the same main ingredient as the other epi products on the market only it has additional absorption enhancers to ensure you get the most bang for your buck
Forgive me for my ignorance. But when you say "the olympus labs company promotion section," are talking about here on this site/forum -- or on their (OL) company website?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with OL products. BLR Follidrone gets a lot of positive feedback as well.

A Cheaper option might include CEL EpiPlex which should also be quality.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me for my ignorance. But when you say "the olympus labs company promotion section," are talking about here on this site/forum -- or on their (OL) company website?
No on here go through the menus forums then supplement forums, then company promotions. Choose olympus labs on the list of companies

latinorebel

Awards
Can't go wrong with OL products. BLR Follidrone gets a lot of positive feedback as well.

A Cheaper option might include CEL EpiPlex which should also be quality.
Thank you, bro!

latinorebel

Awards
No on here go through the menus forums then supplement forums, then company promotions. Choose olympus labs on the list of companies
Cool. I'll do that now.

Thank you!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long will one bottle of anogenin last?

BPS laxacrine is 100mg a mL 30mL bottle (it's a transdermal)

The latest logs I've seen REALLY like lax at 150-200mg.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
How long will one bottle of anogenin last?

BPS laxacrine is 100mg a mL 30mL bottle (it's a transdermal)

The latest logs I've seen REALLY like lax at 150-200mg.
Most people are running laxogenin between 750-100 mgs a day. With anogenin you only get 60 caps at 25 mgs, so a bottle won't last you very long. Anogenin is an expensive run. Id go with olympus labs strength. You get 120 25 mg caps in a bottle. A much better value and a better company too imo

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Most people are running laxogenin between 750-100 mgs a day. With anogenin you only get 60 caps at 25 mgs, so a bottle won't last you very long. Anogenin is an expensive run. Id go with olympus labs strength. You get 120 25 mg caps in a bottle. A much better value and a better company too imo
75-100mg daily*

Rcbo225

Awards
If your going with a laxogenin only product I'm pretty happy with laxacrine I'm at 150mgs daily and I'm liking the results so far.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL strength 120/4 = 30 days 100mg
BPS 100mg/mL with 30mL = 30 days 100mg

No difference? With the exception of laxacrine being a TD.

Either way, higher dose is better.

150-200mg ed is best for an extended run.

Awesome run would be (IMO)

PA 1.5g daily
TMG 3g daily
5-lax 150-200mg daily
Epi 400-600mg daily

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards

PA 1.5g daily
TMG 3g daily
5-lax 150-200mg daily
Epi 400-600mg daily
+Some ArA..... hnggggg. And if you use SL 2g+ PA playaaaa

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+Some ArA..... hnggggg. And if you use SL 2g+ PA playaaaa
Foooooo
Shoooooo

I'm on SL now (only 3tbsp though, my fat allotment is only 60g daily)

luke93

Awards
Anafuse is great. Have been running it 8 weeks so far and all of my lifts have gone up 10-20 pounds. I think you should look into giving it a try

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Laxacrine is a Dermastrength clone. I believe he actually logged dermastrength

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

PA 1.5g daily
TMG 3g daily
5-lax 150-200mg daily
Epi 400-600mg daily
Nicely put.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxacrine is a Dermastrength clone. I believe he actually logged dermastrength
at clone.

I logged dermastrength when it came out. Good product

Just because another TD lax product comes out doesn't mean it's a "clone" also, two different carriers bud.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Anafuse is great. Have been running it 8 weeks so far and all of my lifts have gone up 10-20 pounds. I think you should look into giving it a try
What have you noticed body comp wise?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Its helped me lose a lot of fat. I have gained maybe 2 pounds but look way more lean and cut. And like I said alln of my lifts have gone up while I shed fat. It's great
How are you dosing it?
Training days-
Rest days-

luke93

Awards
How are you dosing it?
Training days-
Rest days-
I have been running it four caps on training days and 2 on days off. I have four weeks left and i'm stacking it with Abe for the remainder of my supply.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you guys have heard or seen by now, but BPS has "Brawn " at 100mg of laxo per cap. Really good deal. You can use "scott15 " for a discount on the site. Im running follidrone along with the lax. Starting on week 3 and im impressed with the combo