AGMATINE info & experiences

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Hey guys and gals,

I was looking for some good information, feedback and experiences from supplementing with Agmatine.

I did do a search, but it seems to be mentioned in a whole HEAP of threads, so I thought this might be easier for those looking to start using this supplement but wanting a little more info before diving in.

Please link any related and necessary posts, threads, info and please, most importantly, if you have first-hand experience with it let me know how much you use, why you use it and what benefits it has provided to your training and health.

Cheers!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Numerous benefits with Agmatine.

Most use it for its pump benefits pre-workout though.
Some will use it pre-carb meal for its ability on nutrient partitioning and skeletal muscle glucose uptake.

What exactly are you wanting from Agmatine?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^and dont forget the pre-bed dose to help relax you while providing deeper sleep and a slight GH boost.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^and dont forget the pre-bed dose to help relax you while providing deeper sleep and a slight GH boost.
Yeah, but as I stated above, there are numerous benefits. Didn't want to list them all -- so I just listed the two main uses of Agmatine individuals use it for.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimate pump product IMO... I'm a 1.5g kinda guy :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmhh one of my fav single ingrident .. yeah mainly for pre workout .. muscle feel fuller. And yeah great to take it with carb meal like kbayne stated.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Numerous benefits with Agmatine.

Most use it for its pump benefits pre-workout though.
Some will use it pre-carb meal for its ability on nutrient partitioning and skeletal muscle glucose uptake.

What exactly are you wanting from Agmatine?
Well, I've heard numerous things re it's benefits to athletes and bodybuilders such as increased endurance, better pumps, assistance in recovery, decreasing body fat etc. I guess I was curious as to how effective it is and what most people find they benefit the most in while supplementing with it.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Ultimate pump product IMO... I'm a 1.5g kinda guy :)
I've ordered some high volume, but I already have some SNS Agmatine caps. I could then, take 2 caps (I believe they're 250mg ea.) with my HV pre workout for skin-exploding pumps by the sounds of it :p

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
If I take more than a gram I get painful pumps in the gym! I also use it before bed sometimes and 500mg before cardio, helps me breath better :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
If I take more than a gram I get painful pumps in the gym! I also use it before bed sometimes and 500mg before cardio, helps me breath better :)
Well, I don't want the pumps so big they're painful... or do I? :naughty::dunno:

I might stick to the Agmatine in HV pre workout and drop two SNS caps before bed for a better sleep and slight GH boost.

Might be the way to go for me.

I'm also just starting my ABE run (as of yesterday) and will be stacking with EP1C Unleashed in a few weeks so I guess that way I'm spreading out my pills over different parts of the day.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No u don't .. I had to bump it down it down to 1g .. Well I went overboard and stacked it with 1.5g xgels and yeah painful enough I couldn't lift my hand lol

But agmatine is great if you have a shytty pre workout that lists prop blend or wanna make your bcaa pre workouts .. I'll take it with focusXT at times .. Powder is great but I do love my 180ct bottle of sns agmatine

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say 1-1.5g agmatine pre workout is where I would keep it at. Awesome pump and vascularity ingredient. Stack it with citrulline and beta alanine and you won't be disappointed. I'm pretty sure SNS has agmatine. .

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
seems to lower my blood pressure significantly, so i use it as a stable. No major effect on pumps though

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say 1-1.5g agmatine pre workout is where I would keep it at. Awesome pump and vascularity ingredient. Stack it with citrulline and beta alanine and you won't be disappointed. I'm pretty sure SNS has agmatine. .
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/agmatine-by-serious-nutrition-solutions#tabcontent-reviews
you know it ..our agmatine have gotten great feedback .. there's some great reviews/videos.

To OP: from write up

Benefits:

-Huge, Long Lasting Muscle Pumps
-Improved Recovery
-Improved Endurance
-Improved Performance
-Improved Body Composition
-Increased Lean Muscle & Decreased Body-Fat
-Increased Nitric Oxide Syntheses
-Inhibit NO Synthase (the enzyme responsible for NO breakdown)
-Stimulation of L.H. (Luteinizing Hormone) & G.H. (Growth Hormone) Levels
-Promote a Healthy & Positive Mood (Anti-Anxiety & Antidepressant Properties)
-Promote Nutrient Delivery to Muscle Cells
-Supports Overall Anabolic Environment
-Enhanced Insulin Response

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After years of taking it pre workout, I started to notice a little tiredness and moved it to pre bed at 1.5-2g for a nice relaxation.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agmatine potentially has effects on cAMP, nutrient partitioning, b-endorphin release, cognition/memory, anti-aging, appetite, pain reduction... I may be missing a few. And some are related.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I recently started using Conq3r and have started to feel hypo toward the end of my workouts. I train fasted so I wonder if it's the agmatine

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently started using Conq3r and have started to feel hypo toward the end of my workouts. I train fasted so I wonder if it's the agmatine
Possibly, as Aaron stated, Agmatine acts upon the adrenal gland to release B-endorphin, which can dispose of glucose from the blood into skeletal muscle.

I haven't heard too many people go hypo from Agmatine, but I have seen a few individuals comment on it. But since the product containing Agmatine has numerous ingredients, it could be other interactions as well.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Possibly, as Aaron stated, Agmatine acts upon the adrenal gland to release B-endorphin, which can dispose of glucose from the blood into skeletal muscle.

I haven't heard too many people go hypo from Agmatine, but I have seen a few individuals comment on it. But since the product containing Agmatine has numerous ingredients, it could be other interactions as well.
Very true. It's not horrible, just noticeable

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would notice getting really low on energy and light headed if I consumed agmatine and no carbs. Taking pre bed this obviously isn't an issue, but I'd have to make sure to load up if I was taking it during the day.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
No u don't .. I had to bump it down it down to 1g .. Well I went overboard and stacked it with 1.5g xgels and yeah painful enough I couldn't lift my hand lol

But agmatine is great if you have a shytty pre workout that lists prop blend or wanna make your bcaa pre workouts .. I'll take it with focusXT at times .. Powder is great but I do love my 180ct bottle of sns agmatine
Hahaha, wow... yeah that definitely sounds like something I want to avoid! The DOMS are bad enough on their own ;)

I'm using Focus XT at the moment actually (cotton candy FTW!) so I'll start dropping the 2 caps of Agmatine with that and see how we go :)

I've already got 2 bottles of SNS Agmatine, that's why I was starting this thread. Just to get an idea on what to expect, optimum times to take them etc. I've got SNS Beta Alanine too :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hahaha, wow... yeah that definitely sounds like something I want to avoid! The DOMS are bad enough on their own ;)

I'm using Focus XT at the moment actually (cotton candy FTW!) so I'll start dropping the 2 caps of Agmatine with that and see how we go :)

I've already got 2 bottles of SNS Agmatine, that's why I was starting this thread. Just to get an idea on what to expect, optimum times to take them etc. I've got SNS Beta Alanine too :)
Focus XT + Agmatine is an awesome stack for a variety of purposes.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I only use it for the pump ane I've notcied 750 to 1g of pre-workout will do me fine. 500g has even worked for me but I noticed a difference between 500 and 750... 1g is the best for me but the pricing can get up there

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I don't know if it's a placebo effect or not, but I've taken 500mg of Agmatine before bed the last two nights and had some of the best sleep I've had in weeks. Deep, undisturbed sleep through the whole night.

Some crazy dreams too, which I don't know if it's the Agmatine or the Anabeta Elite I started this week.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys and gals,

I was looking for some good information, feedback and experiences from supplementing with Agmatine.

I did do a search, but it seems to be mentioned in a whole HEAP of threads, so I thought this might be easier for those looking to start using this supplement but wanting a little more info before diving in.

Please link any related and necessary posts, threads, info and please, most importantly, if you have first-hand experience with it let me know how much you use, why you use it and what benefits it has provided to your training and health.

Cheers!
If you would like to try it I would be glad to send you samples

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
If you would like to try it I would be glad to send you samples
That's an awesome offer, and the first time I've had an offer for samples so thank you very much, mate.

I trust SNS enough to just dive in though and have ordered 6 bottles in the recent weeks while they've been $9.99 a bottle haha. I've ran a lot of SNS products in my time, including Beta Alanine, Glycophase, Creatine, Focus, Cissus, Phenibut, Picamilon etc. so the product quality was never an issue for me.

I've never tried Growth Factor / Reduce / Alcar / Bulbine or Thyrocaps etc. if you want to throw some samples of that stuff my way haha :p ;)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an awesome offer, and the first time I've had an offer for samples so thank you very much, mate.

I trust SNS enough to just dive in though and have ordered 6 bottles in the recent weeks while they've been $9.99 a bottle haha. I've ran a lot of SNS products in my time, including Beta Alanine, Glycophase, Creatine, Focus, Cissus, Phenibut, Picamilon etc. so the product quality was never an issue for me.

I've never tried Growth Factor / Reduce / Alcar / Bulbine or Thyrocaps etc. if you want to throw some samples of that stuff my way haha :p ;)
PM your shipping info. I have agmatine. Growth factor ,Phenibut and focus xt sample. We will have Noopept xt Samples soon

MassMonster76

Awards
does agmatine bring up heart rate or blood pressure

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most actually notice a reduction in blood pressure with Agmatine, although some NOS inhibitors may increase blood pressure. And it also may reduce anxiety and stress.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No in fact it does the opposite of the 3 things you just asked about.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Does Agmatine need to be cycled or can you take it all year round?